Author Topic: My wish for CV.  (Read 1408 times)

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: My wish for CV.
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2009, 07:36:06 PM »
With extra Sarcasmy Goodness:

OK.  Here goes. 

"I want everybody to play my way.  I don't care what they want to do"

Can't sneak a base this time?  Cheese with that?  Call out the hoards!!1!

Maybe it's a choice of tactics.  If you really want to take a base without a fight, do you really need to be actually interacting with other, real, live people?

If someone made it so you couldn't fly from somewhere or you couldn't capture that particular field because they had plans, would that be OK with you?

Extra thick.  Enjoy.

:O

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline OmegaZS

• Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2009, 03:52:46 PM »
With extra Sarcasmy Goodness:
absolutely. if hy head is tooooo far up my rear to notice a CV is near, then the base should be taken...
and that was by no means the best sarcasm you could muster I'm sure. Come on dude  don't dissappoint us. :rock
OK.  Here goes. 

"I want everybody to play my way.  I don't care what they want to do"

Can't sneak a base this time?  Cheese with that?  Call out the hoards!!1!

Maybe it's a choice of tactics.  If you really want to take a base without a fight, do you really need to be actually interacting with other, real, live people?

If someone made it so you couldn't fly from somewhere or you couldn't capture that particular field because they had plans, would that be OK with you?

Extra thick.  Enjoy.

:O

wrongway

Offline OmegaZS

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2009, 03:55:00 PM »
OK.  Here goes. 

The problem as I see it is you want to deny others the ability to fly from a particular field, being a carrier in this instance, merely because it will mess up your plans.  Fair?  For everybody?  Shoe on the other foot OK with you?

That's all.

This post lacks sarcasm.

wrongway
Yeah it does. damnit man I want the sarcasm.