Author Topic: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers  (Read 8052 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Re: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2009, 12:27:57 PM »
You never did tell us what you're in game name is if it isn't storchita....

ack-ack

Good luck getting that out of antivortex!

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »
I want to let you (and everyone else that's done or going to do) know that I reported your post via the moderator function. I have asked in various threads, and in various posts that sweeping generalizations are not the way to express an opinion and would the posters be more clear so I do not have my  character questioned.. I am a member of JG54, I have never had my game play called into question by anyone at anytime.I have had nothing but a good laugh and fun with all sides when I  have been online. I find these posts insulting and offensive to my character. I will continue to exercise my right to use the moderator function in this regard until posters are clear in what and who they are having issues with. I've made this public so we can all be clear- I will not have my integrity challenged by sweeping remarks and then having mob rule decide.

And if I find it insulting, offensive and a lack of integrity for someone not associated with a group I helped to start in AH, using the logo in their sig?  And those folks are from your JG54?

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2009, 12:37:01 PM »
I want to let you (and everyone else that's done or going to do) know that I reported your post via the moderator function. I have asked in various threads, and in various posts that sweeping generalizations are not the way to express an opinion and would the posters be more clear so I do not have my  character questioned.. I am a member of JG54, I have never had my game play called into question by anyone at anytime.I have had nothing but a good laugh and fun with all sides when I  have been online. I find these posts insulting and offensive to my character. I will continue to exercise my right to use the moderator function in this regard until posters are clear in what and who they are having issues with. I've made this public so we can all be clear- I will not have my integrity challenged by sweeping remarks and then having mob rule decide.

i'll start this off with a disclaimer.....this is NOT intended as an attack on you or anyone.

now.......you have a friend....not a close friend, one you only see a couple times a month, and you've only known him for about a year.  you find out that this friend hangs with that gang of drunks down at the local dive.

now........wouldn't that change your opinion of him somewhat?

haven't you noticed that we all tend to "judge" or "characterize" people partly based on who them choose to associate with?

can you see now, why you(and probably others) may be "judged" in a way that you don't like.....and probably don't deserve?

just sayin............
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »
i'll start this off with a disclaimer.....this is NOT intended as an attack on you or anyone.

now.......you have a friend....not a close friend, one you only see a couple times a month, and you've only known him for about a year.  you find out that this friend hangs with that gang of drunks down at the local dive.

now........wouldn't that change your opinion of him somewhat?

haven't you noticed that we all tend to "judge" or "characterize" people partly based on who them choose to associate with?

can you see now, why you(and probably others) may be "judged" in a way that you don't like.....and probably don't deserve?

just sayin............

Exactly.  When one hangs around a dung pile, is it not surprising one starts to smell like dung?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2009, 01:15:47 PM »

Character?

So they won't let you leave?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Bingolong

• Copper Member
« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2009, 02:03:58 PM »

:aok :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2009, 02:13:45 PM »
Good luck getting that out of antivortex!

SOOOO....what's he afraid of that he won't?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2009, 02:14:18 PM »
Exactly.  When one hangs around a dung pile, is it not surprising one starts to smell like dung?

ack-ack

:aok

i'm glad someone gets it.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2009, 03:39:47 PM »

ack-ack
Although this was an attempt to communicate by third-party, the implication and by definition- the meaning is clear. I have reported this one to the moderator also. This was an attempt to ridicule by division.
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2009, 03:42:52 PM »
Although this was an attempt to communicate by third-party, the implication and by definition- the meaning is clear. I have reported this one to the moderator also. This was an attempt to ridicule by division.

Hate to tell you but that's the reality of this world.  You hang around players that are less than reputable and are shocked that by association you're also looked down at?  If you don't want to be looked down at, get away from the dung pile and wash yourself off.

ack-ack

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2009, 03:42:55 PM »

i don't think he was trying to ridicule anyone dude......he was saying in 1 sentence what it took me 2 paragraphs to say.............

do you realize that most people think i'm a landgrabber, because the squad i'm currently in likes to do that? the only people that realize otherwise are the great people in sapp.......and that's 'cause they've fought with and against me. hell.......guppy was grading my multi-point landings last week.  :D :rofl some of my airplane landed with me, some landed over there, some a little farther away........ :noid :x
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 03:45:28 PM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2009, 03:44:02 PM »
i don't think he was trying to ridicule anyone dude......he was saying in 1 sentence what it took me 2 paragraphs to say.............

Ridicule?  No.  A well pointed observation?  Yes.

ack-ack

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2009, 03:48:07 PM »
When one hangs around a dung pile, is it not surprising one starts to smell like dung?
This is true. I dont mean this in any way about JG54 or anyone in particular but the analogy is true.

I also dont care if I get reported. :D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2009, 03:59:43 PM »
This is true. I dont mean this in any way about JG54 or anyone in particular but the analogy is true.

o yea?

i'm gonna report ya 'cause ya don't care.  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »

1. It's not an analogy, it's  an uncontentious claim.

2.Division- when we reason that  whatever is true of the whole must be true of each of the parts.

I hope this makes ack ack's claim more clearer.
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c