Author Topic: Lets talk about or sticks!!!!!!  (Read 1920 times)

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
Re: Lets talk about or sticks!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2009, 03:33:10 PM »
When I saw a post by Shortbus (Gary) called "Let's talk about our sticks" I cringed and wondered if it was safe for work.  After developing the courage to open the thread I realized you are all talking about your crazy plastic contraptions that give you these crazy concepts like "immersion" and "realism."

Mouse and keyboard for 4 years + proud.   :aok  I do have an old logitec laying around somewhere but I just don't enjoy it as much. 

Offline RipChord929

• Silver Member
Re: Lets talk about or sticks!!!!!!
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2009, 05:40:38 AM »
LOL!!! Yes, the logitec failures are familiar to me.. Been playin 3yrs+, worn out 5 3Dpro's.... It doesn't bother me too much, at about 25bucks each, I just keep a spare, LOL..... I've tried several others at game stores, but their added features, and advantages, just didn't justify the cost, IMO... Also, none of them had a smooth easy to use, (stand alone) dual throttle.... A feature that I've been wanting for a long time...Then again, I've gotten used to the feel of the 3Dpro as well.... Why go thru the relearning process on a new stick, that I will prob replace soon anyway, ala X52pro...

Last June, I was going to buy a set of pedals, (Saitek pros).. But was also considering a total switch to CH.. Then, when searching out CH products, I saw the G940...  It has all the features that I've wanted, +MORE..
After my experience with the 3Dpro breakage, I guess it is a bit of a leap of faith, to expect Logitec to address the breakage issue... Been reading every bit of info available, watching the vids.. Looks like they spent some money to swipe some "flight sim guys" away from the competition... And they spent the time in development as well..... Hmmmm, yeah, its a leap, but it's only a $300 leap, LOL!!!

LOL, I've risked my life, on faith in a parachute packer, (who I didn't even know).. So this is a small thing!!!

Live a little man!!!

:salute RC
"Well Cmdr Eddington, looks like we have ourselves a war..."
"Yeah, a gut bustin, mother lovin, NAVY war!!!"