Author Topic: BASE TAKERS WANTED!!!!!!!  (Read 8852 times)

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
Re: BASE TAKERS WANTED!!!!!!!
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »
:lol I wish I could be as elite and skilled as you and capture as many undefended bases as you and your squad.

Im going to start putting uselss crap in at the bottom of my posts too.

Stodd
official cook/towel boy of POTW
expert cartoon pi-o-let,
Master padawan Jedi first class,
Pigs On The Wing.

Stodd>Dogfight

They are undefended because we make them that way with our bombers.  And Stodd, it is your choice to be unorganized.  I think you forgot one......toilet scrubber.

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2009, 03:54:16 PM »
You took off my P-51B tail...I have yet to fly a tempest this month. You were in a Dora

Used Model Type Kills Percent
Fw 190A-8 1 50.000
Fw 190D-9 1 50.000
  2 Kills  

Late War Tour 116
Kills by 1DOGFITE of a
P-51B by player name
Player Name Killed Percent
Coprhead 1 50.000
Dark5tar 1 50.000

Dam the truth.

Oh, my mistake, I must have gotten lucky when I was blacked out.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »
I guess you were one of those young punks that got into trouble with the law all the time where you were given the choice(standing before the Judge) either go to jail or go into the Army.  You decided to join the Army.  The Army will take pratically anybody.  As for the comment on being ignorant....well, that is twice I have seen you spell Squad wrong.  It is spelled...S....q....u....a... .d.  Not  Sqaud.  I was going to say nothing to you or about you, but your "Flaming" of my Squad on Country Channel with no provocation tells me that you will break your word and you have no honor.  I have some advice for you though....You play the game your way, and I will play it my way.  Your further comments will be ignored as being fruitless statements of a child.  Grow up.

Wow.  You really might want to reconsider what you just said about our Armed Forces.  This isn't the place to voice disrespect like that.  You should take your own advice and grow up.  Your comments about the Army are absurd, ugly, and downright disgusting.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2009, 04:12:04 PM »

I guess you were one of those young punks that got into trouble with the law all the time where you were given the choice(standing before the Judge) either go to jail or go into the Army.  You decided to join the Army.  The Army will take pratically anybody.  As for the comment on being ignorant....well, that is twice I have seen you spell Squad wrong.  It is spelled...S....q....u....a... .d.  Not  Sqaud.  I was going to say nothing to you or about you, but your "Flaming" of my Squad on Country Channel with no provocation tells me that you will break your word and you have no honor.  I have some advice for you though....You play the game your way, and I will play it my way.  Your further comments will be ignored as being fruitless statements of a child.  Grow up.
As a person who served in AF, and many friends in the Army (and other Armed Forces) I take great offense to that comment. Pretty sure other that have served their country will also.  You sir are the ignorant one. Disrespecting a group of people that gladly put their lives on the line, to protect your freedoms. Now I have seen the real "1Dogfite". You are hardly worth anyones time.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »
Excuse me? I've had grandparents and uncles who have served in the Army, AF, and Navy. Wow I'm at a loss of words
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Jethro_Bodine

• Zinc Member
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2009, 05:21:40 PM »
All of you need to grow up. I served in the military as well and your actions out of work and in work reflect who you are. Don't just throw around that you serve in the military and act like a child here. I have had my moments cause i'm not perfect but you army man need to grow up just a little bit. Quit fricken arguing here. Let it go and let us recruit if we want to.

All of you get over it and let us recruit.
Spicoli

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »
This is about to get good.

IN :x

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2009, 06:24:38 PM »
Whats a MMO?  I am sort of uneducated on these abbreviated terms.

If you haven't looked it up by now, its a short abbreviation for Massively Multiplayer Online Game.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2009, 08:12:00 PM »
My frame rate is too low to google.  :noid
:rofl :aok
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2009, 08:15:37 PM »
They are undefended because we make them that way with our bombers.  And Stodd, it is your choice to be unorganized.  I think you forgot one......toilet scrubber.
Nope, they are unorganized because you go NOE.

BTW dogfight you forgot to put the useless crap in your post like you usually do.

Stodd
official cook/towel boy/toilet cleaner guy of POTW
expert cartoon pi-o-let,
Pigs On The Wing.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2009, 02:51:35 AM »
Now Now, let's not take my name in vein. I've been too busy getting ready for a deployment to play  :(
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2009, 06:40:46 AM »
Now Now, let's not take my name in vein. I've been too busy getting ready for a deployment to play  :(
You jumped into my fight when I asked you not too, I consider this worse then the people gang banging me at least I cant asked them at the time.....wait now I know how you used to land 15-20 kills in doras............ :noid
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2009, 07:15:46 AM »
Nope, they are unorganized because you go NOE.

BTW dogfight you forgot to put the useless crap in your post like you usually do.

Stodd
official cook/towel boy/toilet cleaner guy of POTW
expert cartoon pi-o-let,
Pigs On The Wing.

Everything you say is usless crap Stodd. :rock

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2009, 07:26:09 AM »
You jumped into my fight when I asked you not too, I consider this worse then the people gang banging me at least I cant asked them at the time.....wait now I know how you used to land 15-20 kills in doras............ :noid

Did you graduate elementary school?  Did you even go to high school?  Didn't they teach you grammer and sentence structure? 
 :rolleyes:Should read like this, "You jumped into my fight when I asked you not to.(Period, not a comma) (Start new sentence) I consider this worse than (not then) the people gang banging me. (Period)
I dont know what you tried to say after that.  Geez

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2009, 07:45:40 AM »
I served in the military.  I served in the United States Air Force.  I served overseas.  I wasn't disrespecting anybody.  It is a known fact, that if you dont score high enough, you cant get into some Branchs of the Military.  There is a test called the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude) Test that you must take to see what job fields you can get into in each Branch.
I was saying that due to the frequent errors that JunkyII has been making and the statements he has posted, he must have been limited to his choices. :aok