Author Topic: im proud...  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: im proud...
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 10:42:17 AM »
...then drag him into the threshold of a window or door...and dump the whisper box as you call 911.

Not required in Texas if it is night time.  :aok

Betty check online how many child molesters there are in your area. Bet you'd be surprised.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 11:10:15 AM »
Well i wont Hijack but just this once.

When giving advice about deadly force I would suggest advising the police that you were in fear of losing your life or the life of a loved one over staging a crime scene. Any first year homicide detective will spot a hastily staged crime scene about five minutes after getting out of the car. Things will probably go down hill from there.

Betty if you have to use deadly force to protect your life or the life of your daughter then do just that and be honest with the police. No matter what state laws govern the use of deadly force in your area, honesty about the fear of losing your life will go a lot farther to prove the righteousness of the incident.

Listen to me I sound all serious.   :rofl

I'm Out   :salute
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 11:13:11 AM »
errrr....yeah...sure...I was joking...hehehehe

Got that advice from several "expert sources"... :t  :devil  :t  :devil  :t  :devil  :t  :devil

That kind of expert advice can very easily get you a prison stint.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 01:47:09 PM »
That kind of expert advice can very easily get you a prison stint.

shamus
Hasn't yet.

Oh yeah...Betty, make sure at least one of the dogs gets to him first.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »
well, my point was.........

some dogs....like my german shepard.........well.....if an ant gets too close to the yard, she'll go nutso. it doesn't matter the time of day, or the weather. it's her territory, and nothing or noone is going to invade it.

so had the cop not said that, then there'd be no extra worry.

on the other hand, i'd definitly be keeping a closer eye out now...........

its not even a big deal to me about the parole thing except, wtf was he doing on MY property at that time of the morning and standing out side my window? normally we would b asleep because we normally dont get up till 6am. if im awake im normally playing AH waiting the wake the kids up. all the lights were off in the house. only thing that was on was the TV and thats it.

him being on parole ...and i looked his name up on the MDOC website, ..only makes me worry more. this man is capable of many stupid things. assault with a deadly weapon (felonious assault),arson, domestic violence, arson again but this time preparing to burn, and god only knows what else there is that i couldnt see on there. he just got out of prision like 8 months ago...what his intent was...who knows. maybe he was just bein a perv, but still, this is my yard, my house and he had no business being around here.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 02:11:55 PM »
Write him a note telling him that next time you'll just let the dog loose on him.

Probably a bad idea on the second thought really.  You could fence your front yard in and get a doggie door for the house, so the dogs could go out if they felt like there was a threat that you all needed protection from. 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 02:16:18 PM »
Not required in Texas if it is night time.  :aok

Betty check online how many child molesters there are in your area. Bet you'd be surprised.

the last time i check shuf there was 52 registered sex offenders in my area. with in like 10 mins in each direction from my house.

Well i wont Hijack but just this once.

When giving advice about deadly force I would suggest advising the police that you were in fear of losing your life or the life of a loved one over staging a crime scene. Any first year homicide detective will spot a hastily staged crime scene about five minutes after getting out of the car. Things will probably go down hill from there.

Betty if you have to use deadly force to protect your life or the life of your daughter then do just that and be honest with the police. No matter what state laws govern the use of deadly force in your area, honesty about the fear of losing your life will go a lot farther to prove the righteousness of the incident.

Listen to me I sound all serious.   :rofl

I'm Out   :salute

this much i already know, im a CSI fanatic, and im not talking like csi new york or miami, i mean i watch the ID channel with forensics and new case detectives....shows like that. anyways. no matter what would happen IF someone came into my home trying to hurt my kids, i would kill them. plain and simple....i would die for my kids and do whatever it takes to protect them. i don't think this guy (if he doesn't go to jail cuz of this) will ever come around my house. atleast that is what the sgt i talked to said. i do know that when stuka barks now i will be jumping up to look out the windows.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 02:16:58 PM »
My wife's dog is a very big German Shepard :)
If your not family keep away :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 02:33:53 PM »

its not even a big deal to me about the parole thing except, wtf was he doing on MY property at that time of the morning and standing out side my window? normally we would b asleep because we normally dont get up till 6am. if im awake im normally playing AH waiting the wake the kids up. all the lights were off in the house. only thing that was on was the TV and thats it.

him being on parole ...and i looked his name up on the MDOC website, ..only makes me worry more. this man is capable of many stupid things. assault with a deadly weapon (felonious assault),arson, domestic violence, arson again but this time preparing to burn, and god only knows what else there is that i couldnt see on there. he just got out of prision like 8 months ago...what his intent was...who knows. maybe he was just bein a perv, but still, this is my yard, my house and he had no business being around here.
in that instance.........i'd take a walk across the street, and introduce myself....and let it be known that you don't want anyone on your property....and that his being there will be dealt with. of course, have a witness or two there.
 that should put it in his head, that"yes, you are watching" and that if he wants to screw with something or someone, that he would be advised to go do it somewhere else.............
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 04:29:47 PM »
I like dogs...They will protect till the end...Just keep them close and you need not worry....even the most timid dog will destroy if their family is in any kind of danger. I have a staffie who has grown up with my daughter from 6 mths old...nothing can consider placing her under threat with jock placing himself between. That goes for the rest of the family also but that particular bond is unreal.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »
Keep an eye on the house's 6 Betty.

And leave the backyard light on please.

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 04:42:57 PM »
Ok, Ok, OK! Now Betty, let me ask you this. Where was Stuka when YOU were sneaking around Jaxxo's tent in the wee morning hours in Dayton? :O :rofl :rofl :O
What kind of protection did that poor fellow have from you? :D
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009, 04:57:49 PM »
Betty has her first stalker how special! :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009, 05:03:25 PM »
He had no place being there & if nothing else you know to keep an eye out for him from this point on.

WTG Stuka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFFFN6kRHPQ

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009, 05:15:58 PM »
Hasn't yet.

LOL, ok, go dragging a body around a crime scene a bit and let me know how that works out for you :lol

Unless you have Barney Fife doing the investigation, the detective is going to be asking why, if it was a good shoot you felt you had to move the body?, I take it back...even Barney would be asking you that.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11