Author Topic: im proud...  (Read 1183 times)

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
Re: im proud...
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2009, 05:28:39 PM »
WTG betty, he deserves a bratwurst  :rofl

My German Shepherd " THOR" would have mauled him terribly  :rofl I would get a great laugh from such a mauling  :aok    :rock                                      :devil

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
this morning started off just as any other except for alyssa (my daughter) had woke up quite a bit earlier than normal. anyways, she took tank and stuka outside to go potty. she was out there for about 5 minutes and all the sudden i hear stuka goin CRAZYYY...a very vicious sound was coming out of my dog. soon after my daughter came running in the house sayin the neighbor across the road was outside our house and stuka had chased him away by barking and growling. mind you i have never heard my stuka sound so vicious or mean as i have this morning.

anyways, the dude takes off running over to his house, i called the cops. the cops show up, 3 cop cars in front of my house, i told them what happened and they took a statement from my daughter. after checking the yard they went over to the neighbors across the road. apparently this guy is on parole for arson. anyways. after they talk to him they come back over to my house. the sgt i talked to said that they did infact see where someone had ran over there because they could see the shoe prints from the grass bring packed down. he also told me he had not believed a word that guy had said because he seemed nervous and tried to avoid eye contact. he told me that he was going to submit every thing to the prosecutor this morning and see if there was enough of a reason to issue a warrent. anyways..i guess i just wait to see what happens.

my daughter, a little freaked out, still went to school as normal. myself, i feel like i need to do more to make sure that if something arises like this again that i am able to protect my kids. stuka did his job, he was great! im very proud of my puppy. tank on the other hand, tucked his tail between his legs and ran into the house in front of alyssa.

just wanted to share my exciting morning with yall! i hope this jerk gets whats comin to him....if the cop doesn't trust him i sure as hell dont.

Um, why isn't this in O' Club?    :uhoh
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2009, 06:28:26 PM »
Hey Betty, um, move to La.  Our laws state if a person is on ur property AND being a threat to life or property,
you can give em both barrels w/o having to go thru all da work of draggin said dirtbag back to da house. Just a thought.    :D:salute
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline Spiffing

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2009, 10:01:26 AM »
Stuka may want to sleep on the front porch until this guy is locked up.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2009, 10:17:14 AM »
Locked and Loaded  :aok

What he said  :aok

My last name ends in a vowel, and I know a pig farmer.

Problem solved.   :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »
WTG betty, he deserves a bratwurst  :rofl

:aok

Ok, Ok, OK! Now Betty, let me ask you this. Where was Stuka when YOU were sneaking around Jaxxo's tent in the wee morning hours in Dayton? :O :rofl :rofl :O
What kind of protection did that poor fellow have from you? :D

:rofl :rofl
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2009, 10:44:32 AM »
.45 or 12 gauge
:aok
if you use a 12 gauge, dont shoot at point blank, i had to put a horse down and done that, yeah, its messy
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2009, 09:03:02 AM »
Betty, that must have been a very upsetting ordeal for you and your daughter.  I applaud your dog for doing his duty to protect your family. 
Don't feel as though you are a prisoner in your own home by doing some things to protect yourself, but rather you have to adjust to a possible threat that has been displayed by the actions of some idiot.  That sicko had no business on your property period, take action by whatever means you can through your police to get the message to him that you mean business.

In the meantime- Some advice to you is to stay attentive to your surroundings and protect yourself by simply being proactive with some simple things like:
1. Get some Motion detecting lights/fixtures installed on the exterior of your home, not floodlights too gaudy, especially in those dark areas surrounding your home, they can easily be installed under roof peaks, soffits, etc. any light will deter a window peeper.
2. Lock your windows and doors at night, turn your TV off at night to make it harder to see who is inside when you go to bed. Use curtains/shades to prevent an open invitation. 
3. Trim your bushes, minimize growth around your house to no more than waist high if possible and thin them out, don't provide cover for a criminal to hide.
4. If possible, store/hide a weapon of sorts in different locations of your home, out of reach from children.  Could be a sort of tool, like a hammer, screwdriver, bat.
5. Have a phone nearby, cellphone should be near you at night.

Be proactive, don't wait around for this guy to get the nerve to up the ante', he has a criminal past and it would be enough to put me on guard even more so after what you have experienced with him.

Good luck.

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2009, 09:06:07 AM »
get a samurai sword and cut him up like we do in Murdaland Bodymore.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"