Author Topic: im proud...  (Read 1184 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
im proud...
« on: September 17, 2009, 06:18:25 AM »
this morning started off just as any other except for alyssa (my daughter) had woke up quite a bit earlier than normal. anyways, she took tank and stuka outside to go potty. she was out there for about 5 minutes and all the sudden i hear stuka goin CRAZYYY...a very vicious sound was coming out of my dog. soon after my daughter came running in the house sayin the neighbor across the road was outside our house and stuka had chased him away by barking and growling. mind you i have never heard my stuka sound so vicious or mean as i have this morning.

anyways, the dude takes off running over to his house, i called the cops. the cops show up, 3 cop cars in front of my house, i told them what happened and they took a statement from my daughter. after checking the yard they went over to the neighbors across the road. apparently this guy is on parole for arson. anyways. after they talk to him they come back over to my house. the sgt i talked to said that they did infact see where someone had ran over there because they could see the shoe prints from the grass bring packed down. he also told me he had not believed a word that guy had said because he seemed nervous and tried to avoid eye contact. he told me that he was going to submit every thing to the prosecutor this morning and see if there was enough of a reason to issue a warrent. anyways..i guess i just wait to see what happens.

my daughter, a little freaked out, still went to school as normal. myself, i feel like i need to do more to make sure that if something arises like this again that i am able to protect my kids. stuka did his job, he was great! im very proud of my puppy. tank on the other hand, tucked his tail between his legs and ran into the house in front of alyssa.

just wanted to share my exciting morning with yall! i hope this jerk gets whats comin to him....if the cop doesn't trust him i sure as hell dont.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
Re: im proud...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 06:20:48 AM »
Is the implication that the man might have abducted your daughter?  Dogs are amazing when it comes to their ability to sense ill-intent.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 06:33:26 AM »
Is the implication that the man might have abducted your daughter?  Dogs are amazing when it comes to their ability to sense ill-intent.

im not sure what his intentions where, however my concern was that this guy is on parole for arson and at any time could of burned my house down while me and the kids were sleeping, that is the scary part. i didnt know that till the cop told me but after thinking about it, my stuka has woke me up the last 3-4 nights barking in the middle of the night at different hours. so my thought is that this is not the first time he had been over around my house in the middle of the night. maybe hes just a window peeker but, y would u look into a window of a house that has nothing but a tv on at 5-5:30am?
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 07:12:39 AM »
to bad stuka didnt drop a bomb on him so that tank could finish him off!!!! :t

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 07:15:48 AM »
Kinda creepy story Betty, good thing Stuka did his job.  Had to laugh at Tank though, that's funny.  Now comes the hard decision of if you want to upset the neighbor by pressing trespassing charges and risk retaliation from him, or do you just leave it alone with him knowing that Stuka is there to tear him up if he gets close again.

to bad stuka didnt drop a bomb on him so that tank could finish him off!!!! :t

:rofl
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 07:20:11 AM »
I think Tank will come around once he's been with you guys long enough to feel like you're his pack.  He's probably just pretty unsure of himself right now.  Also, WTFG Stuka!  Good thing you have them to take care of you when you're otherwise occupied, and I'm sorry that you have to live next to a creep like that.

madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 07:37:28 AM »
Locked and Loaded  :aok

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 07:51:31 AM »

im not sure what his intentions where, however my concern was that this guy is on parole for arson and at any time could of burned my house down while me and the kids were sleeping, that is the scary part. i didnt know that till the cop told me but after thinking about it, my stuka has woke me up the last 3-4 nights barking in the middle of the night at different hours. so my thought is that this is not the first time he had been over around my house in the middle of the night. maybe hes just a window peeker but, y would u look into a window of a house that has nothing but a tv on at 5-5:30am?

just out of curiousity..........

what would be going through your mind, if everything was exactly the same, but the cop never told ya the dude was on parole?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 08:32:55 AM »
just out of curiousity..........

what would be going through your mind, if everything was exactly the same, but the cop never told ya the dude was on parole?

.45 or 12 gauge

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 08:39:30 AM »
I knew it wouldn't make it past a page before guns showed up. :lol

We used to have three purebred black Labradors, all female. By the time I was born, one was very old while the other two sisters were just out of the puppy stage. They protected me many a time, be it from the mailman (:D) or when Matilda took a scorpion to the face that was crawling up my camping-crib.

Glad to hear all's well with your family.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline batch

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 08:55:31 AM »
LOL....... I was most tickled by tank running and hiding...... reminded me of my own dogs

I have 2 shih tards.....1 is a about 9 now and the other is nearly 2........ the older one is very calm and relaxed all the time....... likes to lay around......and never makes a noise...... Ive heard him bark maybe twice ever......but hes the one who will stand his ground and growl at the door.........

the younger one is a barkbox....... he barks at everything.... slightest noise hes in attack mode ready to go...especially if he hears the doorbell or a knock...... which brings me to the funny part....

a few weeks back the wifes grandfather came to the house...... I was up on the 3rd floor playing AH.......... I heard the doorbell but ignored it at first........ and the younger pup immediatley went into his "Im gonna bark and growl and let you know Im a killer mode"........ the barking went on for several minutes which I also ignored because he does it all the time....... after me not coming to the door grandpa let himself in and walked into the living room......... thats when the "killers" true colors came out......... that beast of bark was now running around the house trying to hide ...... meanwhile urinating and deficating every other step (I guess if he was about to die he wanted to get that out of the way).....

when I came downstairs he was behind the sofa in the den whimpering and grandpa was just laughing his arse off

long winded story I know but your Tank tale reminded me and I thought it was funny
"theres nothin like wakin up with a Dickens Cider" - Dickens Fruit Stand

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 08:59:02 AM »
.45 or 12 gauge

well, my point was.........

some dogs....like my german shepard.........well.....if an ant gets too close to the yard, she'll go nutso. it doesn't matter the time of day, or the weather. it's her territory, and nothing or noone is going to invade it.

so had the cop not said that, then there'd be no extra worry.

on the other hand, i'd definitly be keeping a closer eye out now...........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 09:48:03 AM »
.45 or 12 gauge
20 gauge...20 inch barrel...00 buckshot

or 22mag auto-pistol with home made whisper box attached

if the turd is inside the house use the shotgun...if he's outside use the pistol...then drag him into the threshold of a window or door...and dump the whisper box as you call 911.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »
...if he's outside use the pistol...then drag him into the threshold of a window or door...and dump the whisper box as you call 911.

You must be joking gyrene!  :confused:

Glad you kido is ok Betty.
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 10:38:35 AM »
You must be joking gyrene!  :confused:
errrr....yeah...sure...I was joking...hehehehe

Got that advice from several "expert sources"... :t  :devil  :t  :devil  :t  :devil  :t  :devil

jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett