Author Topic: Your Favorite NFL Team......  (Read 26530 times)

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
Re: Your Favorite NFL Team......
« Reply #690 on: January 11, 2010, 02:09:11 PM »
I'm not sure about that, the Cards have beat the Vikings already once this year, they can do it again.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #691 on: January 11, 2010, 02:54:21 PM »
I don't believe you'll see any of these teams that played this past week-end, after the games conclude next week-end.

I think the Colts, Vikings, Saints and Chargers will all get it done.

I think Baltimore will do it the hard way.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #692 on: January 11, 2010, 02:57:28 PM »
I'm not sure about that, the Cards have beat the Vikings already once this year, they can do it again.

Except the Cards have to beat the Saints first and the Cowboys would have to lose to the Vikings for that matchup to occur again.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #693 on: January 11, 2010, 03:20:30 PM »
My comment about the missed call was just that, a comment.  I was genuinely surprised it was missed.

Overall, I thought it was a sloppy game.  I have no interests in these two teams and could care less about the outcome.
Agreed, so many fumbles, both recovered by the same team or opposing team, from EACH team. Sloppy defense....by arizona in the second half, after coming out strong in the first qtr. This is where I think the Saints have a slight adv, and maybe the only adv. Each team has a great passing offense, a so so running game. But both defenses are playing piss poor. But the Saints have had 2 weeks to prepare some new plays and work out kinks, but only time will tell.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline CountD90

• Nickel Member
« Reply #694 on: January 11, 2010, 03:53:13 PM »
That week off might also get a confident team lazy... I expect a close game for the saints v cards
GameID:Count
The Misfit Toys
Quote from: Wreked
If you are feeling a little useless, offended, or depressed, just remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #695 on: January 11, 2010, 03:57:27 PM »
That week off might also get a confident team lazy... I expect a close game for the saints v cards
Close game for sure, they are always the best. Sean Payton gave the players that were healthy a few days off, but the ones with injuries had to stay at the facility and work on their training back to healthy.
This week they were/are back to normal practice.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #696 on: January 11, 2010, 04:08:30 PM »
Except the Cards have to beat the Saints first and the Cowboys would have to lose to the Vikings for that matchup to occur again.
I just meant that they've beat good teams, and they can do it again, personally I'm not a big fan of anyone left with the exception of the Colts.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #697 on: January 11, 2010, 04:15:32 PM »
Agreed, so many fumbles, both recovered by the same team or opposing team, from EACH team. Sloppy defense....by arizona in the second half, after coming out strong in the first qtr. This is where I think the Saints have a slight adv, and maybe the only adv. Each team has a great passing offense, a so so running game. But both defenses are playing piss poor. But the Saints have had 2 weeks to prepare some new plays and work out kinks, but only time will tell.

Should make for a very interesting game.
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #698 on: January 11, 2010, 05:51:42 PM »
I'm dreaming of a      :banana: :banana:
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #699 on: January 11, 2010, 05:56:04 PM »
Agreed.

No worries, you and I can discuss this in Dayton this year.   I think you'll be surprised.   :rock

I'm dreaming of a   (Image removed from quote.)   :banana: :banana:

Keep dreaming.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #700 on: January 11, 2010, 06:09:58 PM »
Keep dreaming.   
I will. And I will post pics IF they win and close N.O. for 2 weeks.  :D
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #701 on: January 11, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »
I'm dreaming of a   (Image removed from quote.)   :banana: :banana:
Me too. If this is their year, I'll be wearing my Brees jersey in school on the Monday after - even though we have uniforms. They let people dress down for the NYY WS win...I'm a Sox fan, damn right I'm gunna dress down for the Saints win! :)

FlyKommando.com

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #702 on: January 11, 2010, 06:29:41 PM »
No worries, you and I can discuss this in Dayton this year.   I think you'll be surprised.   :rock

Right on. :cheers:

There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #703 on: January 11, 2010, 06:36:59 PM »
Missed calls happen, if you really want I'll bring up last year's superbowl again.

FlyKommando.com

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #704 on: January 11, 2010, 07:10:10 PM »
I've heard rumors that next year they might be going to College overtime rules, if they do I think it's a good idea, a lot of OT wins are just decided by a coin flip.