Author Topic: P-38 kill ratio...out of whack.  (Read 53775 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: P-38 kill ratio...out of whack.
« Reply #555 on: October 29, 2009, 01:07:54 PM »
No worries I'll take up the P 38J and bring those K/Ds back down to normal.
   :lol

Just do it with style..no lawndarting into a CV!  :aok

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #556 on: October 29, 2009, 01:42:44 PM »
P-38s are flown by  :banana: who fly in herds of other friendlies or in the atmosphere where they are less likely to get shot down. you do not ever see any p-38 woosbags up at a capped field, they nothing but scaredy cat pilots who fly in flocks of dumb birds  :x

Obviously a Fangurl who has dived down from 20K in whatever BnZer he fancies on one too many lone 38's on the deck only to be disappointed by his own ineptness and be returned to the tower..
Poor girl...  Perhaps changing your sanitary napkin and taking some Midol may soothe your pain..
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #557 on: October 30, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »
Greens/Vinkman are extremely clueless.  I even gave vinkman the benefit of the doubt and took him for a few in the DA... the beatdown was embarassing.. Im suprised your still lipping about the p38.  Eventually, you should just man up to being outflown. ;)
No arguments that you are better at cartoon flying than me. (but you will not be fore-ever)
2 zip is not quite a beat down. (I flew a P-39, you were in your lightning)
I do in fact have more than a clue.
Who is John Galt?

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #558 on: October 30, 2009, 01:16:36 PM »
LOL this is dedicated to you haters <.......................loud wet rip noise...................>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :x
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #559 on: October 30, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »
Vink.. Actually you were in c205, all three of the fights.  You came into the merge, guns blazing, never landed a hit, flew past to 3k, turned around, and repeated.  You will actually never stand a chance, its VERY apparent you dont know what your doing.

I managed to film those fights, like the last three I posted.  If you would like to have another look at them, let me know id be glad to post them after work.

Greens, I actually regret taking the time to respond to your stupid post, this will be the last time I make that mistake.

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #560 on: October 30, 2009, 01:30:32 PM »
not to you lazer  your cool other ppl <S>
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #561 on: October 30, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »
Vink.. Actually you were in c205, all three of the fights.  You came into the merge, guns blazing, never landed a hit, flew past to 3k, turned around, and repeated.  You will actually never stand a chance, its VERY apparent you dont know what your doing.

I managed to film those fights, like the last three I posted.  If you would like to have another look at them, let me know id be glad to post them after work.

Greens, I actually regret taking the time to respond to your stupid post, this will be the last time I make that mistake.

Could have been c205, I was flying them for a little while. I accept that correction. To imply I shot at you during the merge or first pass, is improbable since I am aware of and respectful fo the DA 'ettiquet',
To be clear I went to the DA to learn by fighting you, without the other worries of the furball. I didn't expect to win, and I didn't care if I lot, but I did expect that you would stay longer than you did.  As soon you had enough filmed proof that you could plaster all over the boards you bailed and told me I was wasting your time. apparently I was. At the time I'd been flying AH for 4 months, you for 9 years.

Your constant berating of less experience players borders on clinical insecurity. You may want to try WWW.Dr.Phil.com

Who is John Galt?

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #562 on: October 30, 2009, 02:06:47 PM »
Could have been c205, I was flying them for a little while. I accept that correction. To imply I shot at you during the merge or first pass, is improbable since I am aware of and respectful fo the DA 'ettiquet',
To be clear I went to the DA to learn by fighting you, without the other worries of the furball. I didn't expect to win, and I didn't care if I lot, but I did expect that you would stay longer than you did.  As soon you had enough filmed proof that you could plaster all over the boards you bailed and told me I was wasting your time. apparently I was. At the time I'd been flying AH for 4 months, you for 9 years.

Your constant berating of less experience players borders on clinical insecurity. You may want to try WWW.Dr.Phil.com

:rofl :rofl :bolt:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #563 on: October 30, 2009, 04:29:09 PM »
Dr. Phil The Rapist?

He's not even licensed.  :rofl

Knew that guy was a loser from the get go.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #564 on: October 30, 2009, 04:48:48 PM »
To be clear I went to the DA to learn by fighting you, without the other worries of the furball. I didn't expect to win, and I didn't care if I lot, but I did expect that you would stay longer than you did.  As soon you had enough filmed proof that you could plaster all over the boards you bailed and told me I was wasting your time. apparently I was. At the time I'd been flying AH for 4 months, you for 9 years.

somehow, i think i may regret this.....but i'm gonna take a chance.

if you see me online.....my ingame id is in my sig below........but if you see me online, pm me. we'll fight. i'm not a good teacher, but if you're anything like me, you can and will learn from watching your films.
 if i can offer advice, i will. we can do it in any of the arenas you want.

this isn't a challenge, or me being wise ass.......i'm seriously offering to try to help you out....as long as you're serious about learning the 38 o doom.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #565 on: October 31, 2009, 08:33:24 AM »
Might be a good time to keep your mouth closed then? ;)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #566 on: October 31, 2009, 08:36:48 AM »
Might be a good time to keep your mouth closed then? ;)

nah.....people helped me. even when i acted like a schmuck sometimes.....so i'll give the dude the benifit of the doubt.....he gets one chance.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #567 on: October 31, 2009, 08:08:36 PM »
Ill pass... him and a select few of his squadmates go out of their way to be rude and annoying to me.  I really dont care to help someone that is taking blaring HO passes in the DA..l hosing from 1k out.. listening to the film is almost hilarious.  And to top it off this guy spurtz crap in the arena, saying "all I know in the p38 is the hammerhead," which wasnt even being used.. lol

More power to ya I guess.  Hard for me to deal with someone who takes the time you give them in the DA to maybe learn something, and he just spits in your virtual face.   :huh 

I help people in the game, but not that type.  I've wasted my time there before!;)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #568 on: October 31, 2009, 08:29:58 PM »

This is an online game man... I have fun flying with against a lot of people in this game.  Your just not my type.. sorry

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #569 on: November 01, 2009, 12:43:42 AM »
somehow, i think i may regret this.....but i'm gonna take a chance.

if you see me online.....my ingame id is in my sig below........but if you see me online, pm me. we'll fight. i'm not a good teacher, but if you're anything like me, you can and will learn from watching your films.
 if i can offer advice, i will. we can do it in any of the arenas you want.

this isn't a challenge, or me being wise ass.......i'm seriously offering to try to help you out....as long as you're serious about learning the 38 o doom.  :aok

Thanks Cap1, I will.  :aok
Who is John Galt?