Author Topic: Squad CO Channel  (Read 1361 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Squad CO Channel
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 06:06:25 PM »
I remember back in aw we were able to have a real gang bang.  az and bz combined to stricke the cz on a sunday afternoon.  we had over 30 squads coordinate the attack devided the land and set up missions to capture the bases in our sectors. the grand finale was the attack on the island of hawaii by about 250 to 300 aircraft from both countries.  and keep this in mind aw had a limit on how many planes could up from each base.  only way we could pull this off was to only have one person per squad know the full details while just letting the squad know that there was gonna be a big mission and everybody was asked to participate.  I have never seen anything like that happen here.  most i have seen is 30 to 40 planes in a mission.  imagine how awsome would be to have a chanel where co's could communicate and plan a mission for a certain date.  of course most of the planing would have to be done by emails and stuff, but I think this is a great idea.  :x

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 06:53:12 PM »
I think a specific tunable channel would be cool.   Besides the guys will really think I am cool when I say" Going off squad vox to command channel".
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Nisky

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 07:06:52 PM »
The only place i could see its greatest use would be in FSO. I wouldnt allow it in the MA, if you want to talk to the CO's setup a command vox then.
just talk about random stuff but please stay on topic

Recently Touched By The Noodle! ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Pastafarian for life

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 06:12:00 AM »
How nice it would be to have a Squad CO channel for each country, you could text across to all the Squad CO's in your country for any number of reasons, what do you guys think about this. I don't know if this was brought up before or not just trying to get feel for the consensus on it.
:aok

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 06:58:06 AM »
I think a specific tunable channel would be cool.   Besides the guys will really think I am cool when I say" Going off squad vox to command channel".
Dude we cant make fun of this we got an officers only furom on our site  :D but thats really only to talk about people trying to join and what we think the sqaud shouldnt do, like joining the mega missions but if a member wants to we still let them know of it.

POTW likes working with only a few other sqauds and we just send them pms, you should too :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 04:10:55 PM »
No to anything that makes it easier for the horde.
See Rule #4

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 04:26:06 PM »
If your Squad falls underneath 32 people, then this is not needed.  We can play angles all day long, but I know, why this is being requested.   

Absolutely not.   This is a Pandora's Box that should be buried, packed down and cemented over.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »
Lol, its like grade school where all the teachers confer about your "behavior"....

And your right llogann, the knits have kids that attract other kids, and the rooks got squeakers......

Read my signiture guys.

Yes Im a rook and yes most of my DA and TA and Unofficial MA squaddies are Bishops.

These are my members.

Nanocrew, MannyS, Crosfire, MrAce, GOODBYE, SgtShrif, 79Nerdie, hcetih, Goondude, JohnnyJr, DDGhost, lilsquid and the one and only Foreign squeaker. B6PACMAN

Invites extended to Stodd and ZooZo
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 05:37:52 PM »
Read my signiture guys.

Yes Im a rook and yes most of my DA and TA and Unofficial MA squaddies are Bishops.

These are my members.

Nanocrew, MannyS, Crosfire, MrAce, GOODBYE, SgtShrif, 79Nerdie, hcetih, Goondude, JohnnyJr, DDGhost, lilsquid and the one and only Foreign squeaker. B6PACMAN

Invites extended to Stodd and ZooZo

they are all squeekers :old:
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »
wow zoozoo has been kicked out of more squads than....  well i am glad he's getting along with you guys  :aok.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.