Author Topic: Holy Horde.  (Read 3809 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Holy Horde.
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2009, 11:48:23 AM »

My favorite "horde" squad is a rook squad who has a player with 4-5 accounts who flies multiple flights of buffs over to drop a field before his squad shows up to take an undefendable field.  For me that is gamier then most...

how does one actually fly on 4 or 5 accounts at once?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2009, 12:02:00 PM »
I can only imagine who this horde consists of. Any Geusses?

(Image removed from quote.)

I've never seen different sized cons on a CB map before this.  It looks like 6 dots there, with MS Paint Red dots added around the picture (They are the smaller ones).
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2009, 01:27:42 PM »
I've never seen different sized cons on a CB map before this.  It looks like 6 dots there, with MS Paint Red dots added around the picture (They are the smaller ones).

That's because it's a low quality jpeg.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2009, 01:33:33 PM »
how does one actually fly on 4 or 5 accounts at once?

Multiple computers. The guy's name is tunes (tunes1, tunes2...) and he maintains multiple paid accounts for doing personal bomber missions.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2009, 01:33:35 PM »
It's just a Horde..... not Holy Horde.... no religion allowed.   :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2009, 01:44:16 PM »

Just some misson. I was just amazed that they got that many sticks in a misson.
Strokes

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2009, 02:03:16 PM »
Reports from the Bish HQ have unveiled their new tactic:  Formation HORDING!!!  After months of practice, failed base captures, and beatings on the BBS, this new tactic is a guaranteed success!

-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »
Reports from the Bish HQ have unveiled their new tactic:  Formation HORDING!!!  After months of practice, failed base captures, and beatings on the BBS, this new tactic is a guaranteed success!

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl
Strokes

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2009, 02:33:43 PM »
My favorite "horde" squad is a rook squad who has a player with 4-5 accounts who flies multiple flights of buffs over to drop a field before his squad shows up to take an undefendable field.  For me that is gamier then most...

Tunes is a helluva guy. Besides, if you are complaining about it, up a plane and kill the buffs, he can't man all of their guns.

I talked to him one day and he said he pays for all the accounts because it keeps him out of the bar.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2009, 05:00:01 PM »
Multiple computers. The guy's name is tunes (tunes1, tunes2...) and he maintains multiple paid accounts for doing personal bomber missions.

dam......that's almost too much work to be fun. he must sit there like a madman, going back n forth from computer to computer, to drop all ords on target, etc..........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2009, 05:04:21 PM »
I watch for and try to wing the lead in 2 groups. Has to be funny watching him try to bail once from each craft as it tumbles.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »
Im still reeling that FalconWng looked at my stats.  :lol
Strokes

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2009, 05:21:56 PM »
The best show ever  :aok

Another thread just like the rest. Let's hear it again, Shari Lewis! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTxr2NJHa0
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2009, 05:26:37 PM »
I watched that show so long ago that I don't remember any of it, but it's all familiar... :noid
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »
Tunes is a helluva guy. Besides, if you are complaining about it, up a plane and kill the buffs, he can't man all of their guns.

I talked to him one day and he said he pays for all the accounts because it keeps him out of the bar.

Oh tunes has padded my k/d many times ;)

But it is akin to playing mariokart and controlling multiple cars to keep the other player down....it creates an advantage that others can't/don't have since i can't control 4 la7s to simultaneously attack his buffs....

I'm definitely not accusing  him of cheating and he is very open about it with the way he names his accounts...and I don't doubt he is a nice guy...

I point it out only because some folks who have posted and fly primarily as rooks seem to only see one side of the coin... :cool:
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB