Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 6526 times)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Getting cussed out on tuned to you channel
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2009, 09:05:04 AM »
indeed a vox system for PMs such as joining a player would solve a lot of the issues. And i say no to removing vox PMs for the very reason of a good fight, swap of info and players input is a good thing (someone also mentioned might make friends with people you wouldnt have normally talked to +1) but in the end run my squelch list gets started when entering an arena..be it low pop, high pop, or TT.. i know who go out of their way to pick a vox/text fight and squelch before they have a chance to ruin my day. and sadly i squelch more rooks then i do knits or bish.

turn off all cross country comms in the arenas cept for 200.... simple and way over due  :aok

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2009, 11:22:43 AM »
That is a bunch of BS. Who was it Greens? did he get reported and did you inform his CO. if you didnt please do so immediately. absolutely no excuse for someone acting that way.

EZRhino

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2009, 01:12:34 PM »
just read all the pages and you will find out. it wasn't pleasant at all. i do not tune to someone and say that stuff. and you are right that is BS. <S> ezrhino <S> to you all who understand what this post is about.
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline TheflyingElk

• Copper Member
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2009, 03:11:10 PM »
I am just amazed that a child herd a bad word and didn't burst into flames I find it astonishing :bolt:
You dragged the dead horse into the yard and handed out the bats, sir.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2009, 03:11:20 PM »
I guess, same rule could apply there too.
That basically removes it.  I know my assumption would be the guy wanted to go off on a tirade if he was asking permission for a private test or audio link.  As it is, I can open a private text line to him and the content of my text tells him I am not some raging a-hole who is steamed about getting shot down.  I suspect I am in the great minority on that though, although I guess it could be a more common use than people think.  I've never opened a private audio channel before.
turn off all cross country comms in the arenas cept for 200.... simple and way over due  :aok

Some of us like to talk to each other and are not wrapped up in the chess piece vs chess piece vs chess piece war.

I am here for the fights and when a fight is really good I sometimes like to talk to the other guy about his end of it as well.  For the record, I have had really good fights that I won and that I lost.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 03:14:05 PM by Karnak »
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2009, 10:44:39 PM »
For the record, I have had really good fights that I won and that I lost.

Thank you, Karnak, for pointing this out.  I lose most of my fights.  Probably there's a very large percentage of AH players who are like me.  We don't complain about it, much less complain in a nasty manner.

- oldman

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2009, 08:00:16 AM »
I second your comments Oldman.  I win some, I lose some.  Some are spectacular, some are so-so.  None of them rate a nasty dialog back and forth with another player. It's just not me to behave in that way. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2009, 09:17:27 AM »
Some of us like to talk to each other and are not wrapped up in the chess piece vs chess piece vs chess piece war.

I dont care about the chess pieces. I dont think different sides should be able to talk to each other in the MA. <period>
You wanna fight and talk go to the DA.
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Magnus

• Zinc Member
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2009, 07:39:05 PM »
Problem solver >> which ever country (Bishop, Rooks, Knights) Private vox from name, to accept type >>> .PV name   <<<<

Need to have alternate .command for private vox text message, but HTC will not use it.  ^^^^^ alter = .GU name = Grow Up or .BF name = Buzz Off <<<

These are my light side of dot commands reply text message for the Private Vox.  

:lol :aok
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 07:42:30 PM by Magnus »
(CO) 79th Fighter Group - Falcons / web 
AH Wall of Honor

Notice: Not here to win every post, like some members of Aces High II BB club

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2009, 09:06:53 AM »
Not need to talk smack to someone who shot you down.  Use the newly developed Jet Tempest  :x

[img width= height=]http://api.ning.com/files/OUyYJyeIPBH2wgO8Tf1DV6JfgpX1GH6Y2xlqZFL58MXmvFAaemTs-ZF4wEsL8pibwvUmMqHicpGN63xgfqRfsDreU6aSZ3fc/100_2958.JPG[/img]
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:10:20 AM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »
Thank you, Karnak, for pointing this out.  I lose most of my fights.  Probably there's a very large percentage of AH players who are like me.  We don't complain about it, much less complain in a nasty manner.

- oldman

All the really good fights I am in... I win, even when I lose. Great fights mean both win.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2009, 04:01:35 PM »
All the really good fights I am in... I win, even when I lose. Great fights mean both win.  :aok

Did you come up with that quote yourself  :aok very true and very well said.  I lose over 50% of the great fights I am in but one day I will win over 50% because of patience, perseverance, and practice.  I once heard that you learn more by losing, then you do by winning.
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2009, 04:12:03 PM »
I once heard that you learn more by losing, then you do by winning.

There is more to that than you may think. Some folks who win alot start thinking they know it all. Once you think you know it all you never learn another thing.

That goes for pretty much anything you do in life.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2009, 04:26:18 PM »
I once heard that you learn more by losing, then you do by winning.

Ah.

If true, then I am a very wise man.

- oldman

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2009, 04:42:23 PM »
Ah.

If true, then I am a very wise man.

- oldman

me and you both oldman  :lol
~XO Top Gun~ Retired