Author Topic: How much longer till its time to move on?  (Read 1784 times)

Offline allaire

• Silver Member
Re: How much longer till its time to move on?
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2009, 08:04:34 AM »
The bigger question is, what does he wipe with? :old:

The rabbit.
"I drank what?" -Socrates

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2009, 08:10:50 AM »
actually, they did start the feces flinging...in response to compliments no less. go figure. guess i was wrong again, and jeagrs efforts are going to go to waste.  :rolleyes:

:noid

what do they call it ? reading comprehension 101.......... Larry replying to what might be a possible old squad member? so who is flinging out who? JG54 certianly did not start anything with what has been posted here........

all of you need to get a grip and either put up or shut up......( speaking of the ones that are trying to give the AvsA a bad rep.........and yes I am challenging all of you!!! )

edit: not attacking you, CAP..well unless you flying on the opposite side in an arena somewhere.....then sure.I be glad to spread your 38 parts all over the place for you  :aok
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 08:15:19 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2009, 08:26:41 AM »
actually, they did start the feces flinging...in response to compliments no less. go figure. guess i was wrong again, and jeagrs efforts are going to go to waste.  :rolleyes:

:noid
Jaegers efforts are hardly wasted. Your only wrong if you're letting this BBS get in the way of what's actually happening in the arena itself. If you're going to do that you have only yourself to blame not some internet boogieman.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2009, 08:27:34 AM »
Move On?

Where we going?
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2009, 08:30:45 AM »
what do they call it ? reading comprehension 101.......... Larry replying to what might be a possible old squad member? so who is flinging out who? JG54 certianly did not start anything with what has been posted here........

all of you need to get a grip and either put up or shut up......( speaking of the ones that are trying to give the AvsA a bad rep.........and yes I am challenging all of you!!! )

edit: not attacking you, CAP..well unless you flying on the opposite side in an arena somewhere.....then sure.I be glad to spread your 38 parts all over the place for you  :aok

no prob dude....i've talked with ya in the arenas, and ta......i didn't take it as an attack.

ok......maybe what i typed could've been interpreted as poop flinging..........but it wasn't intended as such. it was in all seriousness intended as compliments on their flying, and their trying to revitalize the ava.

as for spreading my 38 parts around? you need to get in line. it's known as the conga line.
 there can(it seems to me, or i'm just paranoid) be 5 of us. one or two of us in 38's. we get attacked by either equal or greater numbers. they all go for the 38's first.  :noid :airplane: :joystick: :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2009, 08:32:25 AM »
Jaegers efforts are hardly wasted. Your only wrong if you're letting this BBS get in the way of what's actually happening in the arena itself. If you're going to do that you have only yourself to blame not some internet boogieman.

nah........like i said before, when i see squaddies and fellow sapp'rs in there, i'll join in.

hell, maybe one night when i'm bored, i might just come in anyway, and pollute the ava landscape with my 38 parts, to test the waters. .  :aok :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2009, 08:36:03 AM »
well, I certianly did not see you flinging any poop........ I was refering to 2 others.....and Shifty was refering to something totally different........

ok, riddle me this....are you 38 pile-its to weak to drink your "Lightining in the bottle" that you got to have those blenders?

I drink mine straight out of the jar  :old:  only way I know......... :bolt:

edit.....Soulyss and cactus were in their last night flying purty8's....... we had a blast..... :x
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2009, 08:38:47 AM »
well, I certianly did not see you flinging any poop........ I was refering to 2 others.....and Shifty was refering to something totally different........

ok, riddle me this....are you 38 pile-its to weak to drink your "Lightining in the bottle" that you got to have those blenders?

I drink mine straight out of the jar  :old:  only way I know......... :bolt:

edit.....Soulyss and cactus were in their last night flying purty8's....... we had a blast..... :x

i can drink from my sapp issued blender, and continue to fly just as i do without drinking anything.  :noid :bolt:

seriopusly....in rl.....i'm an incredible lightweight with alcohol. like  a sixpack and i'm done kinda lightweight.  :rofl :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2009, 08:48:09 AM »
Call it what you want to make yourself feel better but I have standards in everything I do... yes even gaming.

Everyone chooses where they draw the line based on their own upbringing or lack thereof. You can say real life... only folks take real life time to enjoy AH. You ruin that and it is real life.

I had backed off a bit to give jaeger a chance to right the wrongs. Too bad some of his own keep putting holes in his boat.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 08:58:53 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)