Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 5763 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: DrBone decides to run his mouth.. (FILM)
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »
lol what happened to crytiger? runs his mouth then runs away?
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2009, 11:29:09 AM »
+2.. please comment skytiger.

Yes, this thread needs more cowbell.... and more skytiger!

Please, don't let it end.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2009, 11:41:56 AM »
lol what happened to crytiger? runs his mouth then runs away?

Yep.   This is twice now he's posted film and it has blown up in his face.   The last time was when I went into good detail of a few sorties I had with him.   He was caught in a couple of lies and then posted the film, confirming what I was saying.   He's now a Claim Jumper btw.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2009, 11:45:41 AM »
Ill check back on this thread after a few afternoon drinks.. I expect it to go somewhere.   ;)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2009, 12:07:22 PM »
Yep.   This is twice now he's posted film and it has blown up in his face.   The last time was when I went into good detail of a few sorties I had with him.   He was caught in a couple of lies and then posted the film, confirming what I was saying.   He's now a Claim Jumper btw.   

can you imagine him lighting a barbeque?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2009, 12:58:40 PM »
Yes, this thread needs more cowbell.... and more skytiger!

Please, don't let it end.

Ok Steve more cowbell   :rock  :rock  :cheers:

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2009, 12:59:55 PM »

Will there be film of it??  BAhahahaha

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2009, 12:29:26 AM »

Ask and you shall receive.   This is an adaptation of one of SkyTiger's first AAR's.

The Night of Tony AAR 11-06-2009

I started off Titanic Tuesday on a CharBroil Hurricane IIC Grill, soon I knew I was going to be in for a fight.  It consists of three opposing burners underneath painted grills.  I was one of the first into the kitchen to thaw the steaks, when the arena opened and I found myself trying to tenderize them.   But this day seemed like any other day, calm winds and not a con in the sky.

I went out to my Hurricane IIC and I was trying to light the burners, when out of the corner of my eye, I observed a wave of Spitfires, about 4 or 5 approaching. I ran to get some Steak Salt and hopefully some more help, and watched the Spitfires fail at getting a hold of my steaks.

So I finally light up the Hurricane and throw the tenderized steaks on the grill.   I walk away worried about a Knight vultching one of them without me being present.   So I camped the grill to ward off any NOE sneak attempts.   I thought about yelling to my wingman in the next yard over, but I didn't want to let the Knight in one the secret and pop up on dar.

So I turned the steaks for the first time and I got a nasty HO shot from a Niki flareup.   Obviously the ground didn't maintain the Niki better and grease found it's way into the fire.   I nimble performed a pirouette and saved a steak from unnecessary charring.   Sometimes we get lucky and do not have to make sacrifices for the sake of the chess piece.

Now the steaks are almost finished by this point and I spot coming out of the sun a picking Tony.   This Tony is bearing down on the sagging Chinet plate like Rain on a 4 day weather forecast in Monsoon Season.   I perform a flat turn to turn off the burner.   In doing so I caused an upsetting of more grease as my eyebrows are now singed.   I was told I had the film, but by now I'm pissed.   I'm pissed because I should've been able to simply grill steaks on the Hurricane, without interruption from the Tony, Niki or the Spitfires.    

How is that CAP?   That is only about 5 minutes of adaptation.    :devil
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Rollins

• Silver Member
      • 4thFG
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2009, 12:40:06 AM »
 :rofl

Nice.
http://www.flamewarriors.net    Here kitty kitty...

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2009, 12:43:20 AM »
Dayton Ohio
Just down the road. Urbana My self. Have you been to The Dayton convention before?

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2009, 01:11:07 AM »
Dang Bone, in Ohio and skipped the gathering.    :( You missed a good time!
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2009, 01:34:18 AM »

Damn it, I juts cleaned my monitor before reading your post and now I have to clean the soda off it again.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2009, 01:55:00 AM »

:rofl :rofl

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2009, 07:39:46 AM »
Ask and you shall receive.   This is an adaptation of one of SkyTiger's first AAR's.

The Night of Tony AAR 11-06-2009

I started off Titanic Tuesday on a CharBroil Hurricane IIC Grill, soon I knew I was going to be in for a fight.  It consists of three opposing burners underneath painted grills.  I was one of the first into the kitchen to thaw the steaks, when the arena opened and I found myself trying to tenderize them.   But this day seemed like any other day, calm winds and not a con in the sky.

I went out to my Hurricane IIC and I was trying to light the burners, when out of the corner of my eye, I observed a wave of Spitfires, about 4 or 5 approaching. I ran to get some Steak Salt and hopefully some more help, and watched the Spitfires fail at getting a hold of my steaks.

So I finally light up the Hurricane and throw the tenderized steaks on the grill.   I walk away worried about a Knight vultching one of them without me being present.   So I camped the grill to ward off any NOE sneak attempts.   I thought about yelling to my wingman in the next yard over, but I didn't want to let the Knight in one the secret and pop up on dar.

So I turned the steaks for the first time and I got a nasty HO shot from a Niki flareup.   Obviously the ground didn't maintain the Niki better and grease found it's way into the fire.   I nimble performed a pirouette and saved a steak from unnecessary charring.   Sometimes we get lucky and do not have to make sacrifices for the sake of the chess piece.

Now the steaks are almost finished by this point and I spot coming out of the sun a picking Tony.   This Tony is bearing down on the sagging Chinet plate like Rain on a 4 day weather forecast in Monsoon Season.   I perform a flat turn to turn off the burner.   In doing so I caused an upsetting of more grease as my eyebrows are now singed.   I was told I had the film, but by now I'm pissed.   I'm pissed because I should've been able to simply grill steaks on the Hurricane, without interruption from the Tony, Niki or the Spitfires.    

:rofl :rofl :aok :aok

now THAT is a good morning laugh.!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline map1177

• Zinc Member
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2010, 05:41:42 PM »
So, this guy by the callsign of DrBone was flying a Corsair over TT. During a pass, he decided to pull his nose into me and spray wildly with his 50s. In the process, he caused a collision. I pointed out that it's foolish to do that, and if that's him at his best he should consider another hobby.

So DrBone ran his mouth for a while and then challenged me to fight him. He upped in a HurriIIC and told me that he was going to film our fight and post it.

Well, he refuses to post the film so I'll post it for him because I'm just that sort of guy.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a082f9a/n/film6_ahf

Or

http://FastFreeFileHosting.com/file/26077/film6-ahf.html
I think thats funny I like it.