Author Topic: Who has the bestest Sig?  (Read 10362 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: Who has the bestest Sig?
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2009, 12:10:55 PM »
Wow this conversation has taken a creepy, yet funny turn!  :rofl

:D I just wanted to let him know that the only reason I asked to join his plane was so I could fart in it.   :x
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2009, 01:18:32 PM »
Hey Junky, remember when I was riding  you the other day in the DA?
Well well Sunbatt, What have you been up to these days ? :eek:
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2009, 01:21:28 PM »
speaking of delusional, anyone seen twitchy post in this thread about his nice sig?

I thought we had settled this one a while back?
For the most part, the Muppets are ok, I've known some you guys like XJ, steve, zazen, and kappa for years,  but some of you newer guys really need to go back and review some of the old Mister Rogers epidsodes where Fred talks about learning to make friends, people being different, and sharing things. Some of the Neighborhood of Make Believe stuff is allegorical or metaphorical, so you will have to put your thinking caps on to get the deeper meaning behind some of King Friday's Decrees.
I'll give you a hint though, collectively, Pigs don't care what you think, or how you feel, what your favorite flavor of ice cream is, who your first girlfriend was, what you scored on your first standardized test, what you wore on Haloween when you were six, or what your momma used to say to you to get you to stop crying when you skint your little knee on that first shiny tricycle. We really don't.
There's several arenas, some of them, like the Romper Room and the DA are set up just for you guys to go and dill each other's pickles and back patting amungst yourselves. If you find you are in an arena where base taking is going on, simply head out, or quit cherry picking for five minutes and take one for the TEAM and actually defend a base. I'll share a quote with you, then I'll LOL at what selfish egocentric score-hoin rubbish it is...
"Muppets don't GV, dont bomb"
-Sunsfan
LOL

Trash the Pigs all you like, but don't think that whining about how others aren't playing the game the way you like it is going to do anything.
You want a better signature line?
"If I had a dollar for every crap I gave about your opinion of my squad, you'd owe me money."
-Twitchy
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »
I'll give you a hint though, collectively, Pigs don't care what you think, or how you feel, what your favorite flavor of ice cream is, who your first girlfriend was, what you scored on your first standardized test, what you wore on Haloween when you were six, or what your momma used to say to you to get you to stop crying when you skint your little knee on that first shiny tricycle. We really don't.

But you do care if we furball don't you?

quit cherry picking for five minutes and take one for the TEAM and actually defend a base.

Yep.  You do.  So here are some words to live by...

but don't think that whining about how others aren't playing the game the way you like it is going to do anything.

:aok
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2009, 01:45:41 PM »
But you do care if we furball don't you?

LOL...
No...
I don't remember where I was or what I was doing when Wham broke up either.
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »
LOL...
No...
I don't remember where I was or what I was doing when Wham broke up either.
(Image removed from quote.)

LOL.  But you obviously do as evidenced by this quote:

quit cherry picking for five minutes and take one for the TEAM and actually defend a base.

and some others I have seen...
AoM

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #186 on: November 06, 2009, 01:54:25 PM »
LOL.  But you obviously do as evidenced by this quote:

:confused: Man Boobs see rule #6 You found that picture awful fast. :D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 01:58:35 PM by crazyivan »
POTW

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »

Muppets are always defending bases, not because we give a crap about the base but because we like owning hordlings who hold all the advantages.  Who cares about the base, seriously?  It's a fake base in a fake war that has absolutely zero immersion in the main arenas.  Do you actually feel like you are fighting a WAR in there?  Give me a break, some random map with no historical significance, random chess pieces for countries, and every side has every plane.  Seriously, this feels like a war?   :rofl

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2009, 01:57:24 PM »
   :confused: Man Boobs see rule #4 You found that picture aweful fast. :D
See rule five which clearly states you aren't my daddy.  :neener:
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #189 on: November 06, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »
I thought we had settled this one a while back?
For the most part, the Muppets are ok, I've known some you guys like XJ, steve, zazen, and kappa for years,  but some of you newer guys really need to go back and review some of the old Mister Rogers epidsodes where Fred talks about learning to make friends, people being different, and sharing things. Some of the Neighborhood of Make Believe stuff is allegorical or metaphorical, so you will have to put your thinking caps on to get the deeper meaning behind some of King Friday's Decrees.
There's several arenas, some of them, like the Romper Room and the DA are set up just for you guys to go and dill each other's pickles and back patting amungst yourselves. If you find you are in an arena where base taking is going on, simply head out, or quit cherry picking for five minutes and take one for the TEAM and actually defend a base. I'll share a quote with you, then I'll LOL at what selfish egocentric score-hoin rubbish it is...
"Muppets don't GV, dont bomb"
-Sunsfan
LOL

Trash the Pigs all you like, but don't think that whining about how others aren't playing the game the way you like it is going to do anything.
You want a better signature line?
"If I had a dollar for every crap I gave about your opinion of my squad, you'd owe me money."
-Twitchy
dude you need a social life, seriously. get out of the house.
your ranting about mr rogers freaked me out.
and the way you go on about these "pigs" is obsessive and delusional.

heres a better sig line for all the "pigs"

"BiPoLaR owns every single pig with the highest levels of n00bish ease"

love you twitchy  :aok
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2009, 01:57:43 PM »
  :confused: Man Boobs see rule #4 You found that picture aweful fast. :D

Crazy, I know you well enough to not expect you to be able to follow the thought of a thread or even understand the contents of a single post, but I do expect you to be able to keep track of who posts what.   ;)
AoM

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2009, 02:00:36 PM »
See rule five which clearly states you aren't my daddy.  :neener:
I meant rule 6#  which states and I quote " This little piggy went to the market". :D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 02:03:50 PM by crazyivan »
POTW

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2009, 02:01:26 PM »
Muppets are always defending bases, not because we give a crap about the base but because we like owning hordlings who hold all the advantages.  Who cares about the base, seriously?  It's a fake base in a fake war that has absolutely zero immersion in the main arenas.  Do you actually feel like you are fighting a WAR in there?  Give me a break, some random map with no historical significance, random chess pieces for countries, and every side has every plane.  Seriously, this feels like a war?   :rofl
man you sure know how to let them down easy, jeesh, never give me any news
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: November 06, 2009, 02:02:11 PM »
Crazy, I know you well enough to not expect you to be able to follow the thought of a thread or even understand the contents of a single post, but I do expect you to be able to keep track of who posts what.   ;)
ivn lives on another planet and the signal of this post will not reach him for another 20 minutes :D

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2009, 02:02:41 PM »
Aren't we getting to big for are britches. :neener:
POTW