Author Topic: Let's have a your life story topic!  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Let's have a your life story topic!
« on: November 10, 2009, 04:39:19 PM »
I wanna be a cool kid so I'll just let everyone in my topic!

Hi, I'm Matt "Bosco" Niezelski. I'm 17 and I live down here in Cape Coral Florida. I am a senior at Mariner High school, and I am currently the S-3 for my JROTC battalion, and the Color Guard commander.
I can't say that I live an easy life, because I really don't, both of my parents were hit with the economy, and my dad lives with his parents, and my mom works in and out of jobs as much as she can, but I don't live with my mom. I live with my grandparents, who give me a very privileged life. If it wasn't for my grandpa, I wouldn't have gotten into the R/C as much as I have now, and that is my next topic.
I fly model airplanes! Most of you have seen them, and it shows how good I am at R/C. It's come to the point were everything that I have tried, I have learned very quickly, and got well in them as fast as I have learned it. I have an insane memory when it comes to remembering things, and that's why I get good at things quickly.
I've only been playing this game for about 2 and a half years, and I already have a pretty decent skill in this game. There has not been one single time that I have not liked this game, and I've said before that I will fly this game to the end, and that is the truth. It is the best $15 I will spend monthly, and I log quite a bit of hours in this game.
Some or most of you know also that I have decided to join the Marines. Made the decision back in August, thinking that it will help me get to my overall goal, to become either a UAV operator, or to become a pilot. My current job will be Aviation support, which is going to put me in the right place to get were I want to go, if all works well. I plan to go to college wile I am in, and get enough hours to get my pilots license. That is my two major goals withing the next 5 or 6 years. Yes, I am going active duty.

As for other things, I run Cross Country, and I have ran 3.1 miles in 19 minutes, which is my best time. I may not get it all the time, but I get it more times than not, I am a four year letter man in Cross Country. Like I said, I was the Color Guard commander for my JROTC battalion, but I also do just about everything that they have to offer for the cadets including: Ranger challenge, Drill Team and Rifle Team. All give me an individual skill set, that I will hope to use in the future.

So that's me! I do live a hard life, but I live a privileged life as well. Now I want to hear yours!

<S>
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 04:41:38 PM by Bosco123 »
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline MrMeanie

• Nickel Member
Re: Let's have a your life story topic!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 04:39:58 PM »
and any one online cares why? this needs to be in the offtopic
71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 04:53:10 PM »
Oh ok, so wait a second, it's ok for everyone else to post their life stories, but not mine? How about this, when everyone else post theirs in the off topic, I'll post mine in the off topic. I was just trying to condense it to what it's about to become, a whole slew of people posting thier life stories.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Flipperk

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 04:59:18 PM »
dey guys flip here,

My real name is Chase "Flipperk" Sklenarik, Im 19 years old, I work at the International Bank of Commerce as a sales associate/teller. I have a beautiful girlfriend that I have been dating for nearly three years now. I was born right here in Houston Texas at St. Lukes on October 1, 1990. My dad works for Monument Chevorlet as a Mechanic and has so for the past 30 odd years. My mom works at Kelsey-Sybold Medical clinic as a health manager. I currently go to the University of Houston, Main Campus, my Major is Business Managment, Business Finance. When I was 15 I started my flight lessons to become a private pilot, I acheived this in April of 2008. I attended Cliff Hydes Flying Service out of Ellington Airfield, KEFD. I have a facebook : http://www.facebook.com/people/Chaselon-Scott-Sklenarik/1185901118  Check it out if you have one as well.

I have been playing this game since I have been a squeaker, about 4 years now(under different aliases). My hobbies include: Trading Stocks, Reading history books, WWII, Hanging out with my girlfriend,Bowling and of course AHII. My computer is down ATM and I am talking through my laptop, looking for a new and better computer..see signature.

My best score at bowling was a 201, I want to join a league but full time school and job is in the way.

I have to get to school so I will end it here...pm me or join my facebook if you want to chat...

Flipperk

It is 2 Cents or .02 Dollars...NOT .02 Cents!

Offline Flipperk

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 04:59:56 PM »

-1  :furious
It is 2 Cents or .02 Dollars...NOT .02 Cents!

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 05:01:00 PM »
My life = Classified  :noid
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 05:14:42 PM »

Flipper, do you work in the International Bank of Commerce in Downtown Houston?  
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 05:20:19 PM by SunBat »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 05:15:16 PM »
 :salute Bosco for your future service to this Country and  :salute you for having your goals in order at such a young age. 

Well lets see, I'm currently 28 years old married with one beautiful girl.  I have 10 years in working in Law Enforcement and currently a Deputy for the Lincoln Co. Sheriff's Dept. in TN.  I worked with the City police for 5 1/2 years of those 10 and I worked in corrections for 1 1/2 years.  I've attended trainings consisting of SWAT,Tracking School,Police Academy,3 stages of Fire School,Vehicle Extrication,FBI Interview and Interrogation,Drug Criminal Patrol at the Navel Air Base in Mederian,MS, and a host of others. 

Going back in time I grew up on a 200 acre farm where we raised chickens for Tyson and hostine cows.  In High School I was voted most athletic in High School lettering in 6 sports.  I won numerous awards at the Birmingham,AL Computer Expo -Pre College.  Took 3 years of Computers and typed 80 words per minute at the time.  My favorite subject was Math my overall average in Algebra was 101 :)  We moved to Arab,Al for a few years and then came back to Lincoln Co. my senior year and I lived alone with my Dad.  We had discussed what I wanted to do with my life and I decided I wanted to raise chickens.  Dad said when I graduated we would buy around a 40 acre farm and build 4 chicken houses for me. 

Nov. of my senior year he passed away from a massive heartattack at 48 years old.  I got a call to go to the hospital and shortly after I arrived the ambulance drove up and when they opened the doors they were doing CPR on him.  You talk about devastating I got extremely upset and hit the brick wall next to me as hard as I could and still I have the scare from it.  I look at it sometimes in rememerbrance of him.  He was a Great Father and the Best Man I've ever known.  After that not having the credit nor the knowledge, farming went out the door and I went to live with my brother.  He was a State Trooper with TN at the time and introduced me to the Jail Administator and thats how I got my start in Law Enforcement. 

Other then that I got a pretty great life  :salute again Bosco attack your dreams man and don't let anything stand in the way of them!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 05:21:21 PM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 05:23:25 PM »
Hi. My name is Bear. I live in a cave in the woods. I enjoy picnics and hikers who take long walks alone in the woods. :neener:

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 06:03:16 PM »
Hi, my name is GhostH, I pop in & out all over the place.

Mostly though nowdays I haunt a 2 bedroom 2 bath house in North Dakota.
Its not much, but its mine, and its paid for.
(You should see what the haunting rent runs in those fancy castles!)

My ultimate goal is to not die, but become the "Ghosth" in the machine, Aces High style.
Can you see it? Barely visible plane with no icon sliding onto your 6. Shredding your wings and cackling with glee as the pieces fall.

Skuzzy we should talk about permanent personality storage solutions.  :)

Offline Wreked

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 06:32:27 PM »
My recent life:

I'm wreked and I can not lie.....I LIKE sheep!!
Fluffy and I have been happily together ever since I flew solo in my 1st FW190A8 - she says she was attracted to my BIG gun!!

Alas she has strayed recently and it has broken my heart - she was last seen cavorting out near Tank Town with a pony jock. The dirty rotter!!

I caught up with them last night and shot him down in flames!!

You're all invited to the BBQ tonight - I'll be the one in the bright new lamb skin flying jacket and cool wool scarf!!

Bring your own mint sauce eh! :D
HO is a HO is a HO!!
You can lead a donkey to a FACT - you just can't make them think!

cheers eh!!

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 06:36:35 PM »
 :noid
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 06:41:12 PM »
When I was born, I was very young.  I was not thrown in the garbage, despite the doctor's advice.  A kind couple kept me clothed and fed.  Some call them my parents.  Growing up, I got older.  That's when some stuff happened, and I did some things. Most were of no particular interest to anybody, and so I was often bored.  When I wasn't bored, I wasn't bored.  When happy, I would smile, which never happened as far as I remember.

Yep, that about sums it up.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 06:42:16 PM »
Hi.  I'm BaldEagl.  I'm a Bald Eagle.

I soloed at the age of 11 weeks after reading Learn to S.O.A.R..

I like fish.

I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 06:42:55 PM »
Waiting for someone to post that they are a mass murderer looking to fill their list. The names and location here would help alot.

Facebook got hit today in their groups area. Over 200 sites got changed and the info they had on folks was available to the culprits.

No idea why folks these days just open their doors......
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)