Author Topic: Furballers VS Base Takers  (Read 27675 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Furballers VS Base Takers
« Reply #255 on: December 02, 2009, 02:29:46 PM »
Ok Im back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!   :lol :lol :lol

(Image removed from quote.)
:rofl
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2009, 03:28:06 PM »
ever seen nkl5, nb, cobia, snaphook, and a whole slew of others fight in a bomber?  :devil

I could only wish I was as good as Cobia and Snaphook at stall fighting a buff. I'm only successful when I have an add. Win, lose or draw...stall fighting in a buff is a major hoot!!   :x

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #257 on: December 02, 2009, 03:33:23 PM »
A-20s are a blast to DF in.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #258 on: December 02, 2009, 04:01:26 PM »
Yeah, funny thing about that is that Syko didn't have the cajones to do it himself, he had bentnail passing messages to me like a third grader while he was on a 'secret channel' hiding from me for the last two weeks. It was real classy. In the ten years I've played this game I've never seen anything so low. Not only did he go around claiming to have run the Pigs on the Wing for the last ten years, he went so far as to delete my posts on the POTW site and literally hide from me on channel when I showed up in game to talk to him about it. Backstabbing cowardice at it's finest, but hey, if he wanted that shiny CO badge bad enough to steal somebody's squad while they're going through hard times, after ten years of being a friend and squadmate, and lie to take credit for a decade of running it, he deserves it, and the reputation that''s going to follow it. I'm the bad guy? LOL yeah.
-Twitchy

While the entire situation is very ironic/amusing, I do genuinely feel bad for you on a personal level Twitchy.  That's gotta burn deep getting kicked out of your own squad. 

Potw morphed into something that you didn't want to be a part of while you flat out quit for an entire year.  How often did you visit the Bbs or the Potw forums to keep tabs and greet friends during your hiatus?  The impression I got was that you completely vanished.  A squad is a group who enjoy flying together and when a stranger comes out of nowhere dictating game play, something was bound to give.  As far as the actual title 'Pigs on the Wing' goes, that's difficult to say who has the right to it, if you created it as you claim.

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #259 on: December 02, 2009, 06:23:00 PM »
  I have not read all of the pages in this or other related threads, so take my words as is.

Twitchy, if what you say is true, then the name should stay with you.  Here are some info I've heard:
1)You had to leave AH for +1 year due to real life.  Thus you disbanded your squad once your account went inactive.
2)You and Syko agreed that he would reform the squad and act as CO in your absence.
3)Upon your return, it was agreed upon that you would be the CO again.
4)It was wrong of Syko to omit your 10 years as CO history from the website.  (Lots of time and work to pay for 10 years of gaming)
5)It is not right to have Syko ask other players if they should steal the squad name from you since you insist on keeping it for yourself.

These are the things I've heard.

Syko and the others can choose to form a new squad with a different name.  If they do not, well, the older AH players will know who stole the name.  You as CO have the right to kick out players from your squad, just as they have the right to remove themselves.

Also, by you posting negatively after your arrival back to AH, it attracts like minded others.  Learn from this humbling experience and move forward.  It's always a good ideas to show more respect to others, just as I do to you.  Have fun, and good luck with the rebuilding of your squadron.

Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #260 on: December 02, 2009, 06:28:44 PM »
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #261 on: December 02, 2009, 06:33:30 PM »
 Here are some info I've heard:

<SNIP>
And where did you get all of that info? Because im sure that is "info" from both sides... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 06:37:49 PM by stodd »
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #262 on: December 02, 2009, 07:37:21 PM »
  I have not read all of the pages in this or other related threads, so take my words as is.

Twitchy, if what you say is true, then the name should stay with you.  Here are some info I've heard:
1)You had to leave AH for +1 year due to real life.  Thus you disbanded your squad once your account went inactive.
2)You and Syko agreed that he would reform the squad and act as CO in your absence.
3)Upon your return, it was agreed upon that you would be the CO again.
4)It was wrong of Syko to omit your 10 years as CO history from the website.  (Lots of time and work to pay for 10 years of gaming)
5)It is not right to have Syko ask other players if they should steal the squad name from you since you insist on keeping it for yourself.

These are the things I've heard.

Syko and the others can choose to form a new squad with a different name.  If they do not, well, the older AH players will know who stole the name.  You as CO have the right to kick out players from your squad, just as they have the right to remove themselves.

Also, by you posting negatively after your arrival back to AH, it attracts like minded others.  Learn from this humbling experience and move forward.  It's always a good ideas to show more respect to others, just as I do to you.  Have fun, and good luck with the rebuilding of your squadron.

I agree, let the kid get his own name.
POTW is your name and you should keep it.

god why do i have to agree?  :bolt:
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: December 02, 2009, 07:38:44 PM »
And where did you get all of that info? Because im sure that is "info" from both sides... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
I'll say this, Twitchy came up with that name. And twitchy should keep that name. Dont get me wrong. I dont like him nor this syko kid. But right is right.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #264 on: December 02, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »
Gotta agree here.If he named it,he should keep it and any member with half a brain should leave it.They can start one with far less drama.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: December 02, 2009, 08:05:26 PM »
Gotta agree here.If he named it,he should keep it and any member with half a brain should leave it.They can start one with far less drama.
:aok

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
« Reply #266 on: December 02, 2009, 08:05:36 PM »

What would be a good name for the new squad ?     :devil
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: December 02, 2009, 08:12:07 PM »

SOWS on the Warpath ?
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 02, 2009, 08:13:59 PM »

Wigs on a string?
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #269 on: December 02, 2009, 08:15:07 PM »
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.