Author Topic: Possibles damages?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
Re: Possibles damages?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2012, 09:07:22 AM »
3 things.

1. The airplane was a spitfire.

2. Yestarday i had a 1 vs 1, me in sbd vs a p47d-40. I won but 1 second after i heared a hit.
   I thought from the intensity of the sound that i was seriously damaged but not. The only damages
   were those i got during the duel.  Puffy ack?  Friendly one because i was on friendly field !?

3. If a duel is near a field but not too near and your plane reach zero speed, then puffy ack could be
   more precise the usual?

:salute
mobilis in mobile

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2012, 09:25:42 AM »
no such thing as an impossible move,

internet lag maybe.  Film or it didn't happen.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 12:41:52 PM »
no such thing as an impossible move,

internet lag maybe.  Film or it didn't happen.

I have two films with impossible happenings. One I was in a P38G and I get a Spit16 to over shoot allowing me to remove his entire left (think left) wing and turn for home. Said Spit then makes a controlled, middle speed 180 degree turn, pulls a perfect shot on me at 1000 out and pop, I'm down. Oh, did I mention all 4 guns fired even though he had only 1 wing?  :huh

Second one I think HTC lost interest on finding the reason... I was at 14.5k over a field in a 38 doing maybe 300, just circling waiting for a hangar to pop. Suddenly I have a wing just fall off. HTC has said nothing hit me and the last email I received, they still had no clue what made it happen.

Impossible moves and happenings aren't impossible unless you think about the fact if they happen, then they can't be impossible, now can they?  :D
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 02:10:08 AM »
I want to clarify a point.
The p47D was exploded and after 1 or 2 second i heared an hit.

:salute
mobilis in mobile