Author Topic: Gangbanging is getting worse...don't even want to play anymore...  (Read 4040 times)

Offline golfr

• Zinc Member
It seems every time I log on Knights are getting gangbanged again. Cowardly rook and bish won't fight each other. Just look at today's map.

You rook and bish will say: "it happens to all teams equally". That is simply not true and you know it.

For the record, I NEVER participate in gangbangs. I always attack the team with the most bases and encourage my teammates to do the same. What fun/glory/satisfaction is there in attacking/crushing an opponent who has no chance of defending themselves because they're hopelessly outnumbered on two fronts?

I'm not whining, just stating facts. It's just frustrating and not fun getting your butt kicked every week because your two cowardly opponents have some sort of "agreement".

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: Gangbanging is getting worse...don't even want to play anymore...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 11:22:24 AM »
This is why i would like to see some sort of base ENY. Or limited number assigned to take off from that base. The hording and ganging is getting out of control. Yesterday i was in a 1 vs 15. Me against the horde. KillnU showed up and a few others. We owned them, and they stopped fighting. Just gave up at the least bit of defense.

Sorry, had an ADD moment while typing that  :O :joystick: :airplane:
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 11:25:12 AM »
It seems every time I log on Knights are getting gangbanged again. Cowardly rook and bish won't fight each other. Just look at today's map.

You rook and bish will say: "it happens to all teams equally". That is simply not true and you know it.

For the record, I NEVER participate in gangbangs. I always attack the team with the most bases and encourage my teammates to do the same. What fun/glory/satisfaction is there in attacking/crushing an opponent who has no chance of defending themselves because they're hopelessly outnumbered on two fronts?

I'm not whining, just stating facts. It's just frustrating and not fun getting your butt kicked every week because your two cowardly opponents have some sort of "agreement".

Golfr. I always fly low numbers country each night. Gang bang happens on ALL sides. There is not a single country that gets gangbanged more than any other. This is coming from experience. If you dont believe me, spend a week flying low numbers.
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 11:28:17 AM »
Golfr. I always fly low numbers country each night. Gang bang happens on ALL sides. There is not a single country that gets gangbanged more than any other. This is coming from experience. If you dont believe me, spend a week flying low numbers.
ill have to agree with you.
But the hording bases with 30 and 40 guys is just pathetic. I see most of the hording from the bish. Not saying any names. But youll always find the same people in the same crowd doing the same exact thing.  :aok

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »
I just came out of the Bish high command meeting.  I brought the issue to their attention and we took it to a vote.  I am sorry to say that we decided to continue the alliance with the honorable rooks and continue to crash the skill less Knits.  Our goal is the elimination of that little country and world domination by the BishRook federation.

:rock
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 11:33:59 AM »
I just came out of the Bish high command meeting.  I brought the issue to their attention and we took it to a vote.  I am sorry to say that we decided to continue the alliance with the honorable rooks and continue to crash the skill less Knits.  Our goal is the elimination of that little country and world domination by the BishRook federation.

:lol

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 11:39:23 AM »

:rofl  Nice one
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 11:40:30 AM »
I Played about an hour last night, No fun, got frustrated with just trying to defend countless Waves, Both sides just rolled us, that's no fun and it seems to be getting worse, The Game would be better if there was just 2 countries, but then again it would probally end up lopsided to.What made me log off is when the Knights began bashing each other, i guess it was out of frustration who knows but i logged..
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »

come to mw. it's the knights doing this there.

and i fly the low numbers side when i log in.,.....
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 11:43:36 AM »

I thought we left the light on and left the keys hanging on the Door for ya  :lol, it was slaughterfest last night  hahahaa
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 11:44:55 AM »
You should vist MW sometime. Knights are the gangbangers in there! They roll a map nearly every day. 6 boxs of lancs drop all hangers and leave ord then turn attention to town where goons and /or m3 are on station. You have 110's F6's and many others circling like buzzards waiting for the dummy that ups when a hanger pops!
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 11:48:35 AM »
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Gryffin

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 11:52:13 AM »
If you leave the remaining knights will be even more outnumbered. That makes you part of the problem!  :P

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »
What made me log off is when the Knights began bashing each other, i guess it was out of frustration who knows but i logged..

That's what happens when someone finally tells all the little Napoleons to quit crying about the war.  :D

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 12:01:46 PM »
I mostly fly Knits, and I swear to God I have to listen to this "Knits won't work together" BS and people telling me I should go pork/toolshed instead of going hunting every night. IN A GAME ABOUT FIGHTER COMBAT SOME YAHOO EXPECTS ME TO SPEND MY TIME FIGHTING BUILDINGS!

Got a big red bar incoming, count your damn blessings, beats the times when you got to chase the fight or the "fight" consists of 15 green guys circling the enemy runway by the time you get there.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."