Author Topic: DA furball  (Read 3022 times)

Offline justIN

• Copper Member
Re: DA furball
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2009, 12:41:42 AM »
Yes! it gets old the same three vulching the runways so many just log of cause there sick of not being able to take of.Like tonight after I spent the whole night in MA I went in the DA to find only 6 knights 3 bish and 21 rooks what fun is that.Side balancing and a eny along with some kind of alt cap would do wonders.Only time you see people over a 10k is only to ride the coaster up/down and the ONLY 3 that will vulch a runway and its always the same base.Any one explain why there is a F3 mode why practice or learn to fly F3 if there is none in all MA

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2009, 06:06:06 AM »
Youre giving squeakers a bad name.

I'm technically a squeaker but i dont do idiotic things like you.

AND DONT THINK I WONT FORGET YOUR SPIXTEEN ANYTIME SOON!! 

*grumble, grumble* Spixteen *grumble, grumble*  :mad:

Sandwich....... Where is your pride man. Don't you get it? We are Squeakers, we were in a squad called "THE CREW" we were labelled as Squeakers and ridiculed for being so. And so we decided that if you think we are a bunch of troublemakers. Maybe we should give you what you want. And that is how it began, we make people frustrated and angry and incredibly irritated.

And when we are done, we play the game per normal until another time. Most people see it as a joke now. But its the fools who take ANYTHING seriously in the DA besides what its for DUELING, as this thread has pointed out is a complete and utter moron.

DA is a place for mindless slaughter with no skill boosting anywhere to be found except at private fields and there it is only invitation. So we decide to add another dimension of mindless slaughter with our bombing runs on the Furball lake. And suddenly its a big travesty and utter disgrace, a stain on the DA's reputation. And we reasoned....what reputation. So we get our own back and they finally have a reason to bich. everyone wins.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline sandwich

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »
Sandwich....... Where is your pride man. Don't you get it? We are Squeakers, we were in a squad called "THE CREW" we were labelled as Squeakers and ridiculed for being so. And so we decided that if you think we are a bunch of troublemakers. Maybe we should give you what you want. And that is how it began, we make people frustrated and angry and incredibly irritated.

And when we are done, we play the game per normal until another time. Most people see it as a joke now. But its the fools who take ANYTHING seriously in the DA besides what its for DUELING, as this thread has pointed out is a complete and utter moron.

DA is a place for mindless slaughter with no skill boosting anywhere to be found except at private fields and there it is only invitation. So we decide to add another dimension of mindless slaughter with our bombing runs on the Furball lake. And suddenly its a big travesty and utter disgrace, a stain on the DA's reputation. And we reasoned....what reputation. So we get our own back and they finally have a reason to bich. everyone wins.

I grew a mustache and created an alternate persona called Hank.

My inner squeaker is buried under mustache related things.

Back then you guys would pork the fuel and anyone using a short ranged plane was screwed. Now fuel burn is at 1 so i dont care anymore.

And that time in the MA I was just frustrated that day. Lost a 262 to puffy ack and was pissed.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »
There needs some kind of change in the DA I have noticed alot of good pilots leaving lately do to how bad it has gotten.I no there is a MA but that's not everyones fix,the skill level has dropped over the last year everyone wants to ho and run if some how there was a fix that the ho would had some kind of consequence and force these no skill pilots to try to acm.and as far for the temps 60% of the planes are now temps with guns set to 650 for one reason "hoin" never understood how that is fun!It would be great to have a furball lake designed to make people to put some skill back in.Take out the temps in the DA 50% problem fixed!Just like the 262 was taken out.
There IS no skill level there---3/4 the Nits are in one squad, (the other countries aren't too far behind this path) and the last thing those guys rely on the attain 'kills' is skill
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/