Author Topic: 1st Nasty  (Read 5324 times)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Re: 1st Nasty
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2009, 04:52:56 PM »
Spoken like a true tyrant.  Next you're going to be spreading vicious rumors I was fighting on the deck last night.

ack-ack

Yeah right... like anybody is gonna believe THAT happened...
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2009, 05:00:44 PM »
All this fuss. Sorry for not reading all 10 pages of it.

Fact 1: NOE missions are fun for the giving side, not so much for the receiving side.

Fact 2: NOE missions happen in real life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe

I personally enjoy NOE missions, and see no losers as a result of this tactic.

I advance my apologies if this is not the current thread topic.
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2009, 05:06:16 PM »
Yeah right... like anybody is gonna believe THAT happened...

Good, I have a reputation to maintain and I can't afford to have it sullied by GuppyJr's vicious personal attacks towards me.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »
This thread is ****ing stupid.
Your right it was from the start. 6 guys total in that squad, and accused of hoarding bases. :rolleyes: Yet this thread will not die, nor should it have lived this long IMO.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »
Junky, who do you think your kidding? A General has time for a Corpral, in North Korea? My friend, who is in the Marines, been in it for 3 years now, and is stationed in Hawaii, has only seen 1 General so far. I'm just saying that I'm calling you out on this one. And again, 1 year you finally get PFC, 3 months, I get PFC, I win. and I'm sure I know as much as you know, no matter what you say.

Oh and yes, I have stopped talking about your dumb post, and now I'm defending myself.
OK proof....Heres a link which gives you a list of some of the ceremonies I have been in.....

http://www.usfk.mil/usfk/Search.aspx?q=honor%20guard

This is part of my job in the UNCHG, the other part Ill let OPSEC speak for......

You have alot to learn still and boot will straighten that up....So in the Army its harder to get rank then the Marines?   I thought it was the other way around because to get PFC in the Army without a waiver you need 1 year time in service(some get waivers before they come in like your ROTC will)...just thoring out some facts for you little man
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2009, 09:47:06 PM »
Would explain the sweet2th-esque avatard.
He is a one trick pony. His posting style is way to easy to pick out.
See Rule #4

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2009, 10:01:07 PM »
He is a one trick pony. His posting style is way to easy to pick out.
Perhaps, but I have concentration is  .

ooo something shiney!
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2009, 11:16:44 PM »
Perhaps, but I have concentration is  .

ooo something shiney!

I thought this was a trick post, but I really see no sense in it, no matter which angle I approach it with. Care to elaborate?
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2009, 01:44:28 PM »
I talk to Generals almost everyday...snip
The only thing I see there on that website you gave me is that Generals give speeches there.

I thought an Army value was integrety. You havn't proven anything to me yet.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2009, 01:49:24 PM »
The only thing I see there on that website you gave me is that Generals give speeches there.

I thought an Army value was integrety. You havn't proven anything to me yet.

And he won't until you grow up and realize you don't know everything. 

Teenagers   :rolleyes:
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2009, 02:45:20 PM »
I havent seen are real NOE land grab misson in years. Does anyone remeber Astones missions. We would take nikkis and typh's drop town drop troops.

It was a done deal in  minutes if that.  Now they clown around all night to take a base.

Anyway If you guys really were serious youd take nikkis and typh's. Keep it down to less than a minute.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2009, 06:18:09 PM »
These aren't the droids we're looking for. :noid
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Sol75

• Nickel Member
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2009, 06:29:24 PM »
OK proof....Heres a link which gives you a list of some of the ceremonies I have been in.....

http://www.usfk.mil/usfk/Search.aspx?q=honor%20guard

This is part of my job in the UNCHG, the other part Ill let OPSEC speak for......

You have alot to learn still and boot will straighten that up....So in the Army its harder to get rank then the Marines?   I thought it was the other way around because to get PFC in the Army without a waiver you need 1 year time in service(some get waivers before they come in like your ROTC will)...just thoring out some facts for you little man

Not taking a side, jsut giving information... Junky, all branches will give a meritorious promotion to E2 based on certain awards recieved, such as the "Mitchell" award in Civil Air Patrol (Cadet Officer).  I was awarded E2 upon graduation of boot for that in the Corps.  The same applies to jROTC as well I am sure, I jsut don't know what the criteria is.

I will say that gaining E2 via that route is good for one thing only, increase in pay.  You are still a FNG when you get to your unit.  End of story. 

Sol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P Secret Association of P-38 Pile-its
In-Game as Castiel
Recently Touched By The Noodle! ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Pastafarian for life

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2009, 09:42:52 PM »
Not taking a side, jsut giving information... Junky, all branches will give a meritorious promotion to E2 based on certain awards recieved, such as the "Mitchell" award in Civil Air Patrol (Cadet Officer).  I was awarded E2 upon graduation of boot for that in the Corps.  The same applies to jROTC as well I am sure, I jsut don't know what the criteria is.

I will say that gaining E2 via that route is good for one thing only, increase in pay.  You are still a FNG when you get to your unit.  End of story. 

Sol
Sol, I know this I know alot of people who get PFC right when they join, what Bosco doesnt understand is your last statement, your still a FNG.

Bosco, I had to stand through all those speechs on Knights Field, and they dont post half of his ceremonies. As I said this is only part of my job in the UNCHG, the other part I am using my INTEGRITY by not telling you what I do...like I said in my last post OPSEC, and since you dont have ANY time in service in the military(unlike me but I admit Im still very young in the military) OPSEC violations is a big thing in the military these days because of JOEs going on their facebook/Myspace saying things about the missions they do......Honestly I dont care if you believe me or not.....that choice is yours just know that with your JROTC attitude some SPC is gunna punch you in the nose at your first duty station :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »
You can think what you will there Junky, and I knew that you couldn't say anything about your missions, and I understand that. Just don't consider me a fool of what I don't know, becasue you are currently talking to me like I do know, and yes, I do know exactly what you are talking about. So, once again, don't consider me a fool, becasue I will prove you wrong everytime.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."