Author Topic: 1st Nasty  (Read 4989 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: 1st Nasty
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2009, 08:46:32 AM »
The ppl who complain about an noe mission remind me of the kids that always say Play my way or give me my ball I am going home  :rofl :rofl. Also why would you complain about an noe mission those are the easiest to get kills from.

Hello Cajun,

I have run into your missions before and this beast we are discussing is not the same.  I have always had a good fight against you and your crew.  The type of raid I am irritated at consists of 5-6 sets NOE Lancs, 5-6 110's, and at least 15-20 more assorted aircraft.  You may get up if you are a map-watcher like myself, but you will be the only one as the field and town are flattened within 2-3 minutes.  If you manage to find them early they melt away like roaches when the light switch is thrown.  If you go back to fight over the field they captured, noone defends.  They simply will not engage a real person unless they have to.

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2009, 12:22:19 PM »
im sorry to say after 8 years of playing this game,its the worst i have seen it..i will say noe missions here and there are part of the game,however the mass numbers of these noes are increasing both in numbers and frequency,noes here and there are fine all countrys do it,but when you log on and play a whole night and thats all you see,thats a joke,where did the bish/rook cahonies go,or did they trade them in on little pink dresses?if they are so helbent on taking a map and confident they will,then do it like real men get sum alt post a huge dar and that will say to whatever country they are attacking..we re coming  just try to stop us attitude..and if they cant do that,well i guess theres more kids then men on here these days..now im not saying this replies to all the players on this game by no means.there are plenty of players that are great sticks and loves a good fight,weather it be in the air or on the ground.. come on people think about it.i mean when bish take all of tt.there is no advantage to it, it sits in the middle of the map where furballs and tank battles take place.all that tells me is a group of guys want to increase their score,which to me means nothing,i dont pay 15$ a month to worry about a score that resets every month.i pay to have fun.not to say my score was better then the other guy for that month,if there were rewards for a good score i could understand this.but there aint and im sure 90% of the players on this game,which for the most part are good,fun people to play with/or against would agree..from what i have seen over the years is this game key word here has gotten to political,and the funness has been forgotten,when you have two of the three countrys ganging up on one and dont want to fight each other,somthing is wrong with this picture,the way i see it if you are a red guy then you are or should be a target ,and i know there are players on all sides that look at it the same way..and im sure there will be plenty of people that will reply to this with oh quit your whining and so on and that just goes to show how the integitery of the game has dropped...and yea im not the greatest speller i know but you get the picture...<S>

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »
Pigs are coming into their own.   :lol  :aok

Says the vulching Muppet.  :D
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2009, 01:02:56 PM »
well they did rid themselves of some excess baggage.  :D

They need to get rid of some more, like everyone on the roster.

Honestly, this chest thumping from the PoTW is very funny, reminds me the nerdy kid that ditches the glasses for contacts and then tries to convince everyone he's cool.  It's also funny how they call out the 'weaker' squadrons to the DA.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2009, 01:14:24 PM »

Honestly, this chest thumping from the PoTW is very funny, reminds me the nerdy kid that ditches the glasses for contacts and then tries to convince everyone he's cool.  It's also funny how they call out the 'weaker' squadrons to the DA.

ack-ack

Sounds like your doing some butt thumping Thumper with the weaker squadrons, are you their God?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 01:26:41 PM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2009, 01:39:23 PM »
dont feel bad tndep comments like that just go to show how the classy part of ah has went down,maybe we as knights should all become rook/bish so we could sit around,drink tea and talk about the knights as without the knights there would be no fighting

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2009, 01:58:59 PM »

ack-ack

actually....i was one of those nerdy kids. never ditched the glasses till i was 21 though. it only took a couple bellybutton whoopins to convince most that i shouldn't me messed with.

o...and one thrown desk.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
3 threads complaining???????
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2009, 02:19:21 PM »
really dude relax

or you will look like this
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline BlauK

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34/
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2009, 02:26:11 PM »
waystin, how do you think you could stop their attack at DA, if you cannot do it at MA?

Or are you actually trying to tell how they (and everyone else) should play the game your way? Are you not competent enough to make the game work for you? Can't you make it fun for yourself without trying to change others?

BlauKreuz - Lentolaivue 34      

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2009, 02:33:02 PM »
dont feel bad tndep comments like that just go to show how the classy part of ah has went down,maybe we as knights should all become rook/bish so we could sit around,drink tea and talk about the knights as without the knights there would be no fighting
You should fight in game as hard as you fight on the BBS :lol

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »
you guys are really tards..anytime someone trys to make a point.everybody has to dog the hell out of it...wow that is sad

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2009, 02:34:07 PM »
you guys are really tards..anytime someone trys to make a point.everybody has to dog the hell out of it...wow that is sad
I made my point

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2009, 02:34:42 PM »
oh yea i got 6 posts and u got over 2000 hummm wonder who does more mouth running moran

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2009, 02:36:31 PM »
oh yea i got 6 posts and u got over 2000 hummm wonder who does more mouth running moran

LOL let me "help" you, it's spelled MORON  not MORAN  have a good day
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2009, 02:37:38 PM »
oh wait you proberly cant count that high anyway