Author Topic: This doesn't happen ofter  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: This doesn't happen ofter
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »
How many perks did you get?
I'd imagine he lost perks, but with 100 kills he may have gotten a few..
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2009, 06:18:53 PM »
I'd imagine he lost perks, but with 100 kills he may have gotten a few..

I earned 1.4 perks.

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2009, 09:02:27 PM »
Nice   what 6 rearms  thats almost 17 kills per  thats impressive in its self.

wtg
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2009, 09:18:14 PM »
Nice   what 6 rearms  thats almost 17 kills per  thats impressive in its self.

wtg

He had good bait.   :D
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2009, 05:22:30 AM »
noob couldnt land em  :furious :furious

wtg man, I can't bug ya bout every time I see ya on now
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2009, 05:29:12 AM »
noob couldnt land em  :furious :furious

wtg man, I can't bug ya bout every time I see ya on now

Now you can bug me about 100 Landed :)

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2009, 05:37:51 AM »
Now you can bug me about 100 Landed :)
:D
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2009, 06:25:06 AM »
Very nice Grizz, thats quite an accomplishment.

:salute
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 08:00:36 AM »
Dweeb.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2009, 08:17:53 AM »
Dee udder night Grizz wuz flyin arount in himz jet and lookin down himz nose at dee res of himz squad sayin himz was in a squad of noobz. 
I says to mysef, no ma'am, NO MA'AM!!!!!!  Himz is not gwonna sass me an de boyz like dat. NO MA'AM!!!

So I gots up off my chair and took my tarred out bones over to mine voodoo doll makin kit ants I whipped me up a big ole grizzlebear doll wit an amazin hunk face on himz and set himz down right next to dee doll dat I made last week for a nudder one dat does too much sassin'. 
Dat one is two dolls dat looks dee same and have big ole moufs and ones black wif a big wide frowny mouf and ones white wif a big wide happy mouf and I joined dem as one and dey one doll and dey is BiPoLaR. I sets dat big ole grizzlebear doll right down dayr next to BiPoLaR and I told himz to wait for himz payment for himz sassin'.

I woked up early dat day and took mysef into dee udder room to put dee bones in ma noze and get mysef ready for a full day uv chicken bleedin' and genera voodooin' winz I looked over and seed a bead of sweat on dat grizzlebear's fohead and a little smile on himz face. I said to mysef, "NO MA'AM!!! I know what himz up to and himz not gwonna do it! NO MA'AM!!! Itz time for himz payment." Soze I picked thru my voodoo set and found me a newz paper clippin from dee 1901 Galveston hurricane and says to mysef "oooo, dat wuz a bad time fo show, dat wuz, dat'll put a good hex on himz dat will" so I tooks that newz paper clippin' in mine hand and I grabbed that grizzlebear's sole of him shoe wid it like u wood ifluff'n u wuz gwonna pick up a big ole dead gulf coast tree roach that you stomped to def wif yo foot and I peeled himz sole right off and says that'll make himz not get far it will. I 
wuz right cuz a Hurricane1 smoked himz engine juss then.   
Teeeeeheeeee!!!!  Dat wuz a good hex it wuz it wuz.  Himz mouf was sad now and himz was sweatin' bluds so I knowed I didz goodz.

I figgered that fixed himz but whiles I was sharpnin' ma teef  I looked ober at dat doll agin and I seed anoder smile. I sez "NO MA'AM!!!!! NO MA'AM!!!!" I knew theyz not much time so I grabbed dee closest ting to me and throwed it at himz. It was an empty bottle of Coke Zero, it wuz, it wuz.  I knocked himz arm clean off, I did I did!!!!  Teeeeheeee!!!  I seed himz face get sad and I sez to himz not to be sassin' and himz won't get hexed. I said it jist as matter of fact as dat. I went back to sharpin my teef and gettin dems fifty ear rings in mine ear and I forgot all bout it I did, I did.

Den I comes in here and sees that grizz haz to ditch himz hundred kilzz after a zero crash into himz and I know ma hex worked.  Teeeeheeee!!!!  And dee bess part is dat zero'z name wuz VOODOO!!!!   Teeeeeheeeee!!!

DAT'LL TEACH ANY UV YAS TO BE SASSIN' ME!! :furious

AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 10:13:27 AM »
Dee udder night Grizz wuz flyin arount in himz jet and lookin down himz nose at dee res of himz squad sayin himz was in a squad of noobz. 
I says to mysef, no ma'am, NO MA'AM!!!!!!  Himz is not gwonna sass me an de boyz like dat. NO MA'AM!!!

So I gots up off my chair and took my tarred out bones over to mine voodoo doll makin kit ants I whipped me up a big ole grizzlebear doll wit an amazin hunk face on himz and set himz down right next to dee doll dat I made last week for a nudder one dat does too much sassin'. 
Dat one is two dolls dat looks dee same and have big ole moufs and ones black wif a big wide frowny mouf and ones white wif a big wide happy mouf and I joined dem as one and dey one doll and dey is BiPoLaR. I sets dat big ole grizzlebear doll right down dayr next to BiPoLaR and I told himz to wait for himz payment for himz sassin'.

I woked up early dat day and took mysef into dee udder room to put dee bones in ma noze and get mysef ready for a full day uv chicken bleedin' and genera voodooin' winz I looked over and seed a bead of sweat on dat grizzlebear's fohead and a little smile on himz face. I said to mysef, "NO MA'AM!!! I know what himz up to and himz not gwonna do it! NO MA'AM!!! Itz time for himz payment." Soze I picked thru my voodoo set and found me a newz paper clippin from dee 1901 Galveston hurricane and says to mysef "oooo, dat wuz a bad time fo show, dat wuz, dat'll put a good hex on himz dat will" so I tooks that newz paper clippin' in mine hand and I grabbed that grizzlebear's sole of him shoe wid it like u wood ifluffluff'n u wuz gwonna pick up a big ole dead gulf coast tree roach that you stomped to def wif yo foot and I peeled himz sole right off and says that'll make himz not get far it will. I 
wuz right cuz a Hurricane1 smoked himz engine juss then.   
Teeeeeheeeee!!!!  Dat wuz a good hex it wuz it wuz.  Himz mouf was sad now and himz was sweatin' bluds so I knowed I didz goodz.

I figgered that fixed himz but whiles I was sharpnin' ma teef  I looked ober at dat doll agin and I seed anoder smile. I sez "NO MA'AM!!!!! NO MA'AM!!!!" I knew theyz not much time so I grabbed dee closest ting to me and throwed it at himz. It was an empty bottle of Coke Zero, it wuz, it wuz.  I knocked himz arm clean off, I did I did!!!!  Teeeeheeee!!!  I seed himz face get sad and I sez to himz not to be sassin' and himz won't get hexed. I said it jist as matter of fact as dat. I went back to sharpin my teef and gettin dems fifty ear rings in mine ear and I forgot all bout it I did, I did.

Den I comes in here and sees that grizz haz to ditch himz hundred kilzz after a zero crash into himz and I know ma hex worked.  Teeeeheeee!!!!  And dee bess part is dat zero'z name wuz VOODOO!!!!   Teeeeeheeeee!!!

DAT'LL TEACH ANY UV YAS TO BE SASSIN' ME!! :furious

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2009, 11:09:45 AM »
   Gaming the game will put your name in lights but most would rather have a fair fight.

But if it's fun for you thats why we play games.  :aok
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2009, 11:18:17 AM »
 Grizz , Congrats on your 100 ! Four hours and change to finish , thats without breaks I imagine also . < S > to ya .
                                     Nutte :rock

Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »
 Grizz congrats on the 100 , and I'd bet you where a little worn out after . :salute
        Nutte

Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2009, 11:39:10 AM »
WTG Grizz!