Author Topic: This doesn't happen ofter  (Read 1866 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: This doesn't happen ofter
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2009, 09:31:09 PM »
:cry

Is being outnumbered in a jet fair or are we looking at straight 1v1s here?  Tell me how many guys I have to go against to make my jet flying fair.  3 vs 1, 10 vs 1?  Or is flying a jet straight up UNFAIR.  If that's the case maybe you should start a wishlist thread requesting HTC remove it from the game entirely.

Like I said, find me online, we'll wing together, and you can show me where all the fair 1v1s are in the MA during primetime.  I don't want to see you pick one enemy or engage in any B&Z tactics though otherwise I might have to call you a hypocrite.  I doubt I will have to use that nasty H word though, you seem very honorable.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2009, 09:31:42 PM »
  The fair fights were the 6 262's you killed with a 262. Not 100 kills when you had a 100 mph speed advantage against slower unsuspecting planes.
  Doesn't bother me you did it, I never will but I don't join in the praise from others that it's a great achievement. The top scorers have the most sorties and time playing. DrBone almost 7 days in the last 3 weeks! Awesome! 8 hours a day average wow! Some act superior because they're able to practice more than others.
  When a piano player practices 5 hours a day he better be good. I don't have the time for that I only know chop sticks.
  I hear the complaints of degraded game play from those responsible for it. This game can be frustrating at first. When you don't give a noob a sporting chance they will resort to the Ho-Ram or pick as the only way to fly and survive.   

someone is upset for some reason. hmmmmm could it be lack of skillz? or just plane envy?  :noid
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2009, 09:34:41 PM »
last night grizz set out to hit 100 in a jet.Well WTG bro  :aok
(Image removed from quote.)
Why does it say you landed "3067 damage in a B-24"?

I have been away for a while and havn't played since the update
OEF 11-12

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2009, 10:10:15 PM »
Nice job Grizz.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2009, 11:44:51 PM »
Dee udder night Grizz wuz flyin arount in himz jet and lookin down himz nose at dee res of himz squad sayin himz was in a squad of noobz. 
I says to mysef, no ma'am, NO MA'AM!!!!!!  Himz is not gwonna sass me an de boyz like dat. NO MA'AM!!!

So I gots up off my chair and took my tarred out bones over to mine voodoo doll makin kit ants I whipped me up a big ole grizzlebear doll wit an amazin hunk face on himz and set himz down right next to dee doll dat I made last week for a nudder one dat does too much sassin'. 
Dat one is two dolls dat looks dee same and have big ole moufs and ones black wif a big wide frowny mouf and ones white wif a big wide happy mouf and I joined dem as one and dey one doll and dey is BiPoLaR. I sets dat big ole grizzlebear doll right down dayr next to BiPoLaR and I told himz to wait for himz payment for himz sassin'.

I woked up early dat day and took mysef into dee udder room to put dee bones in ma noze and get mysef ready for a full day uv chicken bleedin' and genera voodooin' winz I looked over and seed a bead of sweat on dat grizzlebear's fohead and a little smile on himz face. I said to mysef, "NO MA'AM!!! I know what himz up to and himz not gwonna do it! NO MA'AM!!! Itz time for himz payment." Soze I picked thru my voodoo set and found me a newz paper clippin from dee 1901 Galveston hurricane and says to mysef "oooo, dat wuz a bad time fo show, dat wuz, dat'll put a good hex on himz dat will" so I tooks that newz paper clippin' in mine hand and I grabbed that grizzlebear's sole of him shoe wid it like u wood ifluffluff'n u wuz gwonna pick up a big ole dead gulf coast tree roach that you stomped to def wif yo foot and I peeled himz sole right off and says that'll make himz not get far it will. I 
wuz right cuz a Hurricane1 smoked himz engine juss then.   
Teeeeeheeeee!!!!  Dat wuz a good hex it wuz it wuz.  Himz mouf was sad now and himz was sweatin' bluds so I knowed I didz goodz.

I figgered that fixed himz but whiles I was sharpnin' ma teef  I looked ober at dat doll agin and I seed anoder smile. I sez "NO MA'AM!!!!! NO MA'AM!!!!" I knew theyz not much time so I grabbed dee closest ting to me and throwed it at himz. It was an empty bottle of Coke Zero, it wuz, it wuz.  I knocked himz arm clean off, I did I did!!!!  Teeeeheeee!!!  I seed himz face get sad and I sez to himz not to be sassin' and himz won't get hexed. I said it jist as matter of fact as dat. I went back to sharpin my teef and gettin dems fifty ear rings in mine ear and I forgot all bout it I did, I did.

Den I comes in here and sees that grizz haz to ditch himz hundred kilzz after a zero crash into himz and I know ma hex worked.  Teeeeheeee!!!!  And dee bess part is dat zero'z name wuz VOODOO!!!!   Teeeeeheeeee!!!

DAT'LL TEACH ANY UV YAS TO BE SASSIN' ME!! :furious

..........Can't ...............Breathe....... ........   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Wtg Grizz
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2009, 12:44:43 AM »
Actually I won a $50 mil lottery jackpot a couple years ago so I don't really need one.   :aok

You have $50 mil, and you play AH for over 5 hours a day :huh :huh

You may not need a job, but I think a girl is in order-----> soon!! :aok   :rofl :rofl   :cheers: :bolt:

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2009, 12:57:09 AM »
Actually I won a $50 mil lottery jackpot a couple years ago so I don't really need one.   :aok

Were you not complaining about how the update made the graphics terrible on your computer because it was old. If you have 50 million why not buy a new cpu?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 01:03:42 AM by kilo2 »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2009, 12:58:48 AM »
Fish(plural)  on!
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2009, 01:59:23 AM »
Were you not complaining about how the update made the graphics terrible on your computer because it was old. If you have 50 million why not buy a new cpu?

Oh noes, you caught me red handed in my liez!!!

Or you failed to detect sarcasm... :)

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2009, 02:22:45 AM »
Dee udder night Grizz wuz flyin arount in himz jet and lookin down himz nose at dee res of himz squad sayin himz was in a squad of noobz.  
I says to mysef, no ma'am, NO MA'AM!!!!!!  Himz is not gwonna sass me an de boyz like dat. NO MA'AM!!!

So I gots up off my chair and took my tarred out bones over to mine voodoo doll makin kit ants I whipped me up a big ole grizzlebear doll wit an amazin hunk face on himz and set himz down right next to dee doll dat I made last week for a nudder one dat does too much sassin'.  
Dat one is two dolls dat looks dee same and have big ole moufs and ones black wif a big wide frowny mouf and ones white wif a big wide happy mouf and I joined dem as one and dey one doll and dey is BiPoLaR. I sets dat big ole grizzlebear doll right down dayr next to BiPoLaR and I told himz to wait for himz payment for himz sassin'.

I woked up early dat day and took mysef into dee udder room to put dee bones in ma noze and get mysef ready for a full day uv chicken bleedin' and genera voodooin' winz I looked over and seed a bead of sweat on dat grizzlebear's fohead and a little smile on himz face. I said to mysef, "NO MA'AM!!! I know what himz up to and himz not gwonna do it! NO MA'AM!!! Itz time for himz payment." Soze I picked thru my voodoo set and found me a newz paper clippin from dee 1901 Galveston hurricane and says to mysef "oooo, dat wuz a bad time fo show, dat wuz, dat'll put a good hex on himz dat will" so I tooks that newz paper clippin' in mine hand and I grabbed that grizzlebear's sole of him shoe wid it like u wood ifluffluffluff'n u wuz gwonna pick up a big ole dead gulf coast tree roach that you stomped to def wif yo foot and I peeled himz sole right off and says that'll make himz not get far it will. I  
wuz right cuz a Hurricane1 smoked himz engine juss then.  
Teeeeeheeeee!!!!  Dat wuz a good hex it wuz it wuz.  Himz mouf was sad now and himz was sweatin' bluds so I knowed I didz goodz.

I figgered that fixed himz but whiles I was sharpnin' ma teef  I looked ober at dat doll agin and I seed anoder smile. I sez "NO MA'AM!!!!! NO MA'AM!!!!" I knew theyz not much time so I grabbed dee closest ting to me and throwed it at himz. It was an empty bottle of Coke Zero, it wuz, it wuz.  I knocked himz arm clean off, I did I did!!!!  Teeeeheeee!!!  I seed himz face get sad and I sez to himz not to be sassin' and himz won't get hexed. I said it jist as matter of fact as dat. I went back to sharpin my teef and gettin dems fifty ear rings in mine ear and I forgot all bout it I did, I did.

Den I comes in here and sees that grizz haz to ditch himz hundred kilzz after a zero crash into himz and I know ma hex worked.  Teeeeheeee!!!!  And dee bess part is dat zero'z name wuz VOODOO!!!!   Teeeeeheeeee!!!

DAT'LL TEACH ANY UV YAS TO BE SASSIN' ME!! :furious

vant mi to  tranzlatti for tha atherz ? You most be frum Tranzylvania alzo ? <S> bro :rock
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 02:24:41 AM by ghi »

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2009, 02:26:41 AM »
Oh noes, you caught me red handed in my liez!!!

Or you failed to detect sarcasm... :)

Yeah sarcasm through text can sometimes be difficult to detect.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2009, 06:35:11 AM »
Yeah sarcasm through text can sometimes be difficult to detect.

The absurdity of my claim might have been a good starting point.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2009, 07:43:16 AM »
someone is upset for some reason. hmmmmm could it be lack of skillz? or just plane envy?  :noid

Both............I'm jealous and wish I had the time to play more often. My last 262 flight I was stupid and got killed by a A6M.  :o
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2009, 11:10:03 AM »
I was taking a stuka over to the Vbase when I saw Grizz in his 262.. He made about 3 or 4 passes at me as I closed my eyes, bent down and coughed during each pass. To my surprise he spared my lil stuka life. <S> Grizz, was nice seeing you work as I was watching a sea of green turn into little puffs of smoke  :aok
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2009, 02:19:18 PM »
Grizz, did you get my reply? Just checking...took me an hour to type that. :P
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com