Author Topic: I need tips on how to keeping a low score  (Read 3125 times)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Re: I need tips on how to keeping a low score
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2010, 06:47:28 AM »
I have discovered that if you do what you want and have fun doing it the rest will take care of itself.

QFT
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2010, 07:50:05 AM »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2010, 08:06:11 AM »

You will be called a picker and they will say you fight timidly. Ignore them as the dweebs/noobs they are. None of them have a clue.
and always fly at 30k, fuel mileage goes a long way towards a great score  :devil
-AoM-

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2010, 08:40:15 AM »
Nothing better then someone trying to justify their lameness by putting down others.  :rolleyes:

How sad :cry :rofl :rofl

Offline A8Hunter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2010, 02:09:13 PM »
I ditch way too many planes or bail to avoid the long ride back, stopped looking at score years ago. Wouldn't have a clue how to help ya there.

If ya ain't having fun...........score won't help ya feel better.
Let me do nothing to bring shame or disgrace on my family, my comrades, my unit, my country. Let me conduct myself in such a manner that there is no dishonor. Let me not be wasted, but if I die, let me die like a soldier should.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2010, 02:10:36 PM »
hordes.  :noid :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:

My Horde is bigger than your horde!

:airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:

:bolt:
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2010, 02:24:38 PM »
Fighter: Find the closest fight and kill everyone. Dont HO and if you see LOW bombers kill them first (but do not ignore the fighters that might kill you). Points are most important and points come from the damage you do to enemy planes. Shoot accurate and leave nothing of their plane except the pilot and stick and then shoot the pilot.

Bomber: Climb to heaven and bomb towns. Ignore the strats. Blame HTC I didnt make it like that.

Attack: Same as fighter except every now and then you should shoot buildings with a LOT of ammo (dont miss). Every tenth sortie or so fly a flock of Ju88s and bomb a Vbase down and guns too and then bail and take a goon or m3 to capture it.

Vehicles: DO NOT spawn camp. Your kills per time will be terrible if you do and you will get bombed. Defend fields on the move (dont camp) and keep them guessing where you are. Once each tour you need to use the rockets on the PT or the 251 tracked vehicle to destroy some buildings. Try not to miss.

Fear nothing. Always press your attack and know that the guy you are fighting is sorry he ever saw you. Let everyone know that if it is YOUR choice to engage THEY WILL DIE! If in the unlikely event you are shot down or killed just shake it off and realize it was a random bullet and not the other guy pointing his mouse at you. If you are out of ammo do not go defensive... scare the pudding out of them and watch them auger!

Do not defend a base from a single (lone) con. Do not up a wirbel to kill a single (lone) porker. Do not climb to heaven to shoot bombers. Do not resupply in vehicle or goon.

When you can do all of the 'DO NOTs' and still rank in the top ten you will realize just how terrible everyone else really is.

Next time take Uptowns advice.  :aok

You will be called a picker and they will say you fight timidly. Ignore them as the dweebs/noobs they are. None of them have a clue.

Too bad HiTech got rid of your old favorite, spawning a fighter in a hanger and firing at it to get your hit % up.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2010, 03:18:42 PM »
I need tips on how to  keeping a low score

Anything would be nice i already know that when flying a fighter/attack plane you should put it on attack it will keep your fighter score lower but is there anything else i can do

Greenegle 1. only kill buidings and tanks in attack mode. 2 bomb towns and cvs land. {others will go strats for score ( this is what others say milking or gameing game but since ghtc change strats it now helps your side. 2 u need gv captures and goon captures. so best to be in squad and behave and mature( this i say by watching some flame you on this topic).easier to get captures if in squad or friends. 3. gv to towns take down town and defend gv base with supllies out and kill then land ur sorties. 4 use fighter mode when you know you going to see many cons. as score lower if u kill 4 cons in 1 hr than 1 in 15 mins so on. 5. use right plane for situation, alone use faster plane, against bombers use 110 And rockets. tiffy or 190a8 so on bomber killers. 6. now to get great score in fighter do like some squads do or other people deack base vulch with new plane in fighter mode. its cheap i don't do it but alot do.7.  use rockets on 251 on a town once in tod or torpedos in pt on cv. 8.attack gvs with plane has best adv tanks b25h i believe best. i like il2 for flaks.9... (.using a bomber to kill tanks hurts your score. ( i use b26s to kill tanks if i'm outnumbered bad since i can kill planes and gvs with them. 10 use right bomber for situation no enemy or u have cover lancs have best damage ability. b26s low best defense. high b17s beat defense b24 catch fire faster than a6m.

lastly use right equipment for the job at hand and score will lower i believe you are asking hot to get below 200 or so.

tiger comeing to base no other gvs i use ju87 and MOAB (mothe rof all bombs 1800kg) all you got to do is get close. flaks with supllies out u no ord grab tank go to town kill. diving on flak with a fighter mostly gets you killed if they have a good shot. defndeing m3s to dead town b2h can kill 20 to 30 in a sortie my best was 25 kills of jeeps one night 75mm of death.

now all that said if you go just for rank to be number 1 people know that your doing it just for rank you will lose respect of 80% players. but to play and use these topics you can in midwar be under number 20 without gameing game. late war u can be in 100's or less if you learn basic a6ms and learn adv and disadv of all planes u might fight. always make enemy fight your fight if you can. do fight his fight  DON"T LET THEM ROPE U. there is 1 player i know what he flys that every single time i see him i can rope him and i explain to him thats what i'm doing he keeps flopping.  best to learn acms if you can and use right mode and planes score will follow.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2010, 03:23:54 PM »
Too bad HiTech got rid of your old favorite, spawning a fighter in a hanger and firing at it to get your hit % up.

ack-ack

challenge is VOSS?

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2010, 03:24:43 PM »
Technically the MOAB is the 4K on the lanc. The Ju87's bomb is equal to roughly 3,970lbs.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2010, 03:56:13 PM »
How do i find my score? :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2010, 04:02:23 PM »

On the main page, click on Community and then select Scores and Stats or you can click in the below direct link.

http://www.hitechcreations.com/scores/mainscores.html

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2010, 04:02:36 PM »

Drive down to the old part of town and stand on the corner.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2010, 04:13:40 PM »
$*!~   They keep score in this game?  :furious    Here I thought it was just for the beer  ( or margaritas  :x)    :cheers:

:rofl :rofl                                        :bolt:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2010, 04:32:52 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo t Margaritas!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)