Author Topic: The top sticks of today...  (Read 23662 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: The top sticks of today...
« Reply #360 on: January 24, 2010, 01:24:03 PM »
Not to hijack the hijack, but this is a respobse to Dan, i think lol.

Getting better is a side effect of having fun. The more you stay up the more you get to fight, the more fun you are having (if fighting is fun for you). So, the better tou get at fighting, the more fun you are having. If bombing is what is fun for someone, then they will get really good at it. So, in my opinion, if you are good at something, you have fun doibg it.

I agree on trying to show every one you are always the best.  That however is a personality/character thing and would apply even in if the person was nowhere near the best. Read thor threads for examples lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #361 on: January 24, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »
Deja vu here as well Urchin.

If I cared to waste more than a min. of my time on that scum I would dig up some of the other "outed" threads so we can compare 'em.

Quote from: Metatron
Never fails to amaze me. You bozos think you can mandate the actions of anyone in the genre. I'm not going anywhere, and it doesn't look like the Hornets take their orders from you bozos, either.

Sorry Voss, but you seem to always bring your squads into it. You did it with 13tas and I as well most of the Hornets stuck up for you while we were with them. Hopefully your current squad doesn't make the same mistake.

Quote from: Metatron
Anyone that sent money, provide proof. I will return any money you SUCKERS lost. Apparently you fell victim to Hobuss, not I, but I will make good on this promise to return funds.

FesterA77, I suggest you go **** yourself. You weren't involved in any of the debacle of TAS, obviously, as you are too young to have even been around.

I also know it's you flying under the handle of VOSS. Hobuss couldn't manage to score with an 80yr old hooker.

Quote from: Chalenge
I have noticed previously that HTC seems to use moderators that employ a double standard with certain individuals.

I want everyone to know that my entire squad has been watching and reading your threads about this. Personally I find it insulting and immature of you but that is in keeping with many of your personalities and I guess thats all part of being geeks on the internet.

Many of my squad members (not all of them and certainly not myself) are members of the law enforcement community extending from the streets to international intelligence gathering. It would not hurt some of their resumes to put someone guilty of the crimes you have outlined into the court system and prosecute him. So... if you have ROCK HARD evidence that I am this individual AND you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there has been a crime commited (and scamming the community out of money as Lute suggested would be a crime alright) then post your evidence... otherwise you are engaging in a crime yourselves.

Personally I look at it like this (after reading god knows how many time wasting pages)... we are surrounded by moonbats! If someone told me... 'I own a P-51' and 'I flew an F-16 for Israel' and then suggested they needed contributions to build a video game? Do I even need to tell you my reaction? Only a raving lunatic would buy that (therefore moonbats). If you really fell for that one... prove it to me so I know which moonbats to laugh at. Honestly folks we are playing a video game on the internet and if you want to be a scorpion wielding spy for Israel its fine... really. You really think WAY too much of yourselves but if it floats your boat... cool.

Growing up is still an option too.  :aok

Just go back to your hole and conger up another alt, but this time restrain yourself from re-corking your mouth with your foot.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 01:57:44 PM by TW9 »
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #362 on: January 24, 2010, 04:57:43 PM »
Hmmm

If, you think you have a case, call the twittleing FBI. I talk with them about once every two months.

From
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,64327.0.html

Have a nice day Voss. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #363 on: January 24, 2010, 05:09:29 PM »
Hmmm
From
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,64327.0.html

Have a nice day Voss. :aok

The writing styles are identical.  Except Voss picked up a new word in the last year, "moonbats".  :lol

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #364 on: January 24, 2010, 05:14:25 PM »
Didn't you do this last time someone exposed you too?  I mean I got an eerie sense of deja vu reading that.

Switch "LEO" for "FBI" and it would be the same as the last time VOSS...errr I mean Chalenge was exposed.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #365 on: January 24, 2010, 05:29:39 PM »
Switch "LEO" for "FBI" and it would be the same as the last time VOSS...errr I mean Chalenge was exposed.

ack-ack
You forgot about the international intelligence gathering.
Many of my squad members (not all of them and certainly not myself) are members of the law enforcement community extending from the streets to international intelligence gathering.
Sounds like CIA to me. :noid

*snicker*
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 05:31:47 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #366 on: January 24, 2010, 06:18:12 PM »
Lyric you wanted "proof", your CO gave it to you.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #367 on: January 24, 2010, 06:27:52 PM »
Unrelated:  Urchin are you playing again?

No, I'm not. 

I may come back in a couple years once my life settles down some, but right now I'm saving up to buy a house so I don't feel like shelling out the money for a new setup.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #368 on: January 24, 2010, 08:38:40 PM »
Lyric you wanted "proof", your CO gave it to you.   
Again I stand by my former posts Chalange is not Voss irespective of any other thoughts by any one else.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #369 on: January 24, 2010, 08:44:28 PM »
The hornets thought the same of metatron...
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....it is a duck.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 08:47:29 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #370 on: January 24, 2010, 10:02:35 PM »
Again I stand by my former posts Chalange is not Voss irespective of any other thoughts by any one else.

You were unaware of certain facts, let alone Voss's previous Squad.   Now you're an authority of all that is Paul "Voss" Hinds?   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #371 on: January 25, 2010, 12:03:46 AM »
I started this thread so new guys could look up people that could possible give them some good training while no trainers were on...............this Voss stuff needs its own thread, kinda ruined mine.

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #372 on: January 25, 2010, 12:11:53 AM »
I was not here when this whole Voss thing started, but I will say this.

Personally, I don't know lyric, I have seen him a couple of times in the MA, and most of the time when I have somthing to say to him, it has to be negative. As much as he may not say Chalenge is not Voss (and I will not say weather or not I agree) it his belifs, and I'm sure he is not going to become an assesory to Voss to scam money off of people. I'm pretty sure that lyric has a cool head about that.
Karaya, take it from a freind, don't make this a salem witch trial, if you know what I mean. You can do nothing more than what you have proven to him already.

Unfortunetly, this thread is more than likey going to be locked for the extreme hijack that his has taken, even if it is Voss, because now we are starting to affect other members of the community.

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #373 on: January 25, 2010, 12:39:43 AM »
I was not here when this whole Voss thing started, but I will say this.
then edit this out, since you know only what you have read others post........ this serves no purpose, Bosco...seriously

Personally, I don't know lyric, I have seen him a couple of times in the MA, and most of the time when I have somthing to say to him, it has to be negative.
then edit this, it looks like you trying to flame lyric1, and start your own flame war.best advice is to edit tis out

As much as he may not say Chalenge is not Voss (and I will not say weather or not I agree) it his belifs, and I'm sure he is not going to become an assesory to Voss to scam money off of people. I'm pretty sure that lyric has a cool head about that.
Karaya, take it from a freind, don't make this a salem witch trial, if you know what I mean. You can do nothing more than what you have proven to him already.
drop this part as well..you just adding to this hijack, and not helping JunkyII's original message

Unfortunetly, this thread is more than likey going to be locked for the extreme hijack that his has taken, even if it is Voss, because now we are starting to affect other members of the community.

<S>
Keep this last part  :aok :aok  this is very well put.......

for the record...... I postd your name/gameid way back before you blew your top....... but I guess you never saw that  :D

( you modify/edit your post and I will edit/remove the same quotes of what you remove, just trying to help you here Bosco )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #374 on: January 25, 2010, 12:43:48 AM »
Many of my squad members (not all of them and certainly not myself) are members of the law enforcement community extending from the streets to international intelligence gathering. It would not hurt some of their resumes to put someone guilty of the crimes you have outlined into the court system and prosecute him. So... if you have ROCK HARD evidence that I am this individual AND you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there has been a crime commited (and scamming the community out of money as Lute suggested would be a crime alright) then post your evidence... otherwise you are engaging in a crime yourselves.

The Voss Secret Police :noid