Author Topic: The top sticks of today...  (Read 23340 times)

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
Re: The top sticks of today...
« Reply #375 on: January 25, 2010, 01:18:53 AM »

Many of my squad members (not all of them and certainly not myself) are members of the law enforcement community extending from the streets to international intelligence gathering. It would not hurt some of their resumes to put someone guilty of the crimes you have outlined into the court system and prosecute him. So... if you have ROCK HARD evidence that I am this individual AND you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there has been a crime commited (and scamming the community out of money as Lute suggested would be a crime alright) then post your evidence... otherwise you are engaging in a crime yourselves.

What crime would that be ?   Discussing the internet persona of a cartoon pilot , I'm sure the FBI are just waiting around the phones for a chance to bust this case wide open.

I come from a land downunder

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #376 on: January 25, 2010, 05:25:02 AM »
Wow. Chalenge, voss, whatever you truely dont get it. You poor mother...Your going to miss everything cool and die angry.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #377 on: January 25, 2010, 06:51:53 AM »
I started this thread so new guys could look up people that could possible give them some good training while no trainers were on...............this Voss stuff needs its own thread, kinda ruined mine.

I agree !
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #378 on: January 25, 2010, 07:04:02 AM »
I started this thread so new guys could look up people that could possible give them some good training while no trainers were on...............this Voss stuff needs its own thread, kinda ruined mine.

Trainers are always available via e-mail, I set up most of my 1:1 time with people that way. To date, I've had to bail on two students; the first one I was medically under the weather and the other was last night when my computer's ram died.

In regards to the other comment, I'm not getting involved in the Voss discussion.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #379 on: January 25, 2010, 07:54:46 AM »
Trainers are always available via e-mail, I set up most of my 1:1 time with people that way. To date, I've had to bail on two students; the first one I was medically under the weather and the other was last night when my computer's ram died.

In regards to the other comment, I'm not getting involved in the Voss discussion.

I call BS, there is no medical condition called "under the weather" and if your "ram died" you could have used a sheep.  There is plenty and they are free  :rofl :rofl :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #380 on: January 25, 2010, 08:38:16 AM »
TC, why? I'm pretty sure that Fester's post was quite clear, and to the point were it was explicit enough for me to understand the details as to what happened back in the Voss days. I'm not worried about Chalenge, for I think the evidence is irrefutable, but now when we start to banter people in the community, and to boot he's a respected AH member, to me it sounds a bit uncivilized. I may not agree with some of the things said in this post, but I don't feel the need to start burning them at the steak for it. Most of it dosn't have to do with what I have said. Just the fact that I don't want to go on a parade for everyone that dosn't want to agree.

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #381 on: January 25, 2010, 08:44:48 AM »
I have noticed previously that HTC seems to use moderators that employ a double standard with certain individuals.

I want everyone to know that my entire squad has been watching and reading your threads about this. Personally I find it insulting and immature of you but that is in keeping with many of your personalities and I guess thats all part of being geeks on the internet.

Many of my squad members (not all of them and certainly not myself) are members of the law enforcement community extending from the streets to international intelligence gathering. It would not hurt some of their resumes to put someone guilty of the crimes you have outlined into the court system and prosecute him. So... if you have ROCK HARD evidence that I am this individual AND you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there has been a crime commited (and scamming the community out of money as Lute suggested would be a crime alright) then post your evidence... otherwise you are engaging in a crime yourselves.

Personally I look at it like this (after reading god knows how many time wasting pages)... we are surrounded by moonbats! If someone told me... 'I own a P-51' and 'I flew an F-16 for Israel' and then suggested they needed contributions to build a video game? Do I even need to tell you my reaction? Only a raving lunatic would buy that (therefore moonbats). If you really fell for that one... prove it to me so I know which moonbats to laugh at. Honestly folks we are playing a video game on the internet and if you want to be a scorpion wielding spy for Israel its fine... really. You really think WAY too much of yourselves but if it floats your boat... cool.

Growing up is still an option too.  :aok

Would you like to invest in my new sim?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #382 on: January 25, 2010, 12:28:27 PM »
TC, why? I'm pretty sure that Fester's post was quite clear, and to the point were it was explicit enough for me to understand the details as to what happened back in the Voss days. I'm not worried about Chalenge, for I think the evidence is irrefutable, but now when we start to banter people in the community, and to boot he's a respected AH member, to me it sounds a bit uncivilized. I may not agree with some of the things said in this post, but I don't feel the need to start burning them at the steak for it. Most of it dosn't have to do with what I have said. Just the fact that I don't want to go on a parade for everyone that dosn't want to agree.

<S>

Chalenge is and has been a respected member of the AH community?  Too funny.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2010, 12:39:51 PM »
wtf is a "moonbat"??  :huh   talk about g33ks, thats the dorkiest soup i've ever heard  :lol :lol
-AoM-

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #384 on: January 25, 2010, 01:12:11 PM »
Would you like to invest in my new sim?

:D

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2010, 01:51:59 PM »
ok back on topic.... Bosco  I change my view, no I don't think you are up in the tops, BUT you are better then I thought, actually not bad at all, and I will say you are a way better shot then I am, (allthough that's really not a complament cuz  578256486 is a better shot then me :D)    You are on your way to becoming very good.

You fought with Honor and respect, and to me that is more important then being the "Best"  :salute

Paul "INK" Fields

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #386 on: January 25, 2010, 02:52:26 PM »
<<<Snipped for the health of the community>>>

LOL
So the secret agents in your squad have revealed their id's and jobs to you? WOW. You must be important........
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #387 on: January 25, 2010, 03:08:52 PM »

What crime would that be ?   Discussing the internet persona of a cartoon pilot , I'm sure the FBI are just waiting around the phones for a chance to bust this case wide open.

:rofl :rofl

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #388 on: January 25, 2010, 03:09:13 PM »

Rod is a good friend of mine and PM'd me that night he "reeled em in", letting me know "Voss" was Rod.    

Metatron WAS Paul Hinds aka "Scorpion King" aka Voss.   You obviously missed Bronks quote of "Metatrons" ex-squaddie SirLoin in the 418th Hornets.   

Challenge is Voss.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #389 on: January 25, 2010, 03:23:21 PM »
See Rule #4