Author Topic: I'm apologizing  (Read 3915 times)

Offline GrnEagle Jr

• Copper Member
I'm apologizing
« on: January 30, 2010, 11:33:58 AM »
I know many of you guys hate me for my attitude on the boards which I'm sorry for I'm going to be changing my behavior around the community of aces high because i don't want to ruin the rep that my dad has and i would like to have a good rep of my own so i hope all you guys can forgive me so i can fly aces high without getting in fights with some of you guys well sorry for my past behavior and i hope willing to forgive me <<S>>
proud member of the 301st fighter squad "Lonely Eagles"

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
Re: I'm apologizing
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 11:36:49 AM »
You should take a break from posting.

Let all the bullies move on to new targets.

Then you can come back with your new and improved attitude.
 :salute

Offline GrnEagle Jr

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:38:19 AM »
yea i may even take a break from aces high

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:54:39 AM »
From my experience, those who admit they've had problems have managed to overcome them. Keep at it and you will earn the respect of multiple friends.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 11:56:30 AM »
 :salute
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 12:11:46 PM »
your already starting the right way, you know you did wrong and your going to fix it <S>
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 12:42:45 PM »
But what about your drug problem?  Have you addressed that?

Seems like a more important issue.

:noid

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline MadHatter

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 01:21:55 PM »
Good move GrnEglJr. That's what I meant about "Time to Man up". Keep going the way you're going and you'll be fine. You'll notice that when you start getting one thing fixed, more and more things will fall into place. Keep it up, we'll see you in the skies.  :salute
-MadHat
CO 81st Bomb Wing "Pogues"
"Carpet bombing is 100% accurate, the bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground."

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 01:26:18 PM »
<S>, hope to keep flying with you sir  :cheers:.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline GrnEagle Jr

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 01:27:52 PM »
yes i have been out of aces high for 3 days now trying to overcome my handicap which is adhd (attention deficits hyperactive disorder) i also have an anger problem so i been trying to relax and overcome my anger problem and try to fix all my problems on the board and in the game with people. So thanks <<S>>

Offline MadHatter

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 01:43:00 PM »
Don't try to fix everything all at once, you'll get more turned around then ever. Look at it like we do our bombing runs, 1 target at a time = 1 problem at a time. As for anger, I'm Irish and I inherited the full blown Anderson rage. I know how it can be to try to control something that emotionally powerful, only to end up losing it anyways. And how it is when you tear yourself up and punish yourself after losing your temper. My father helped me, he put a rifle in my hands. He taught me long range shooting. I'm not saying grab a gun and start shooting everything up. Find something that let's you focus on 1 moment in time. 1 single instant where the winds die down, you're heart beat is at it's low point, and you've expelled half your breath and take the shot. I used to lay there for 20 minutes just waiting for it. It's almost like meditation. You'll learn patience. Find something that you can focus on,and you'll be fine.
-MadHat
CO 81st Bomb Wing "Pogues"
"Carpet bombing is 100% accurate, the bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground."

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2010, 02:25:30 PM »
Good move . That's what I meant about "Time to Man up".
Whew, I thought you were talking about the big girl in the corner. :D

Maybe turn off ch 200 and speak into mic only when spoken to, if not talking to a friend. JMO
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2010, 02:50:01 PM »
Don't try to fix everything all at once, you'll get more turned around then ever. Look at it like we do our bombing runs, 1 target at a time = 1 problem at a time. As for anger, I'm Irish and I inherited the full blown Anderson rage. I know how it can be to try to control something that emotionally powerful, only to end up losing it anyways. And how it is when you tear yourself up and punish yourself after losing your temper. My father helped me, he put a rifle in my hands. He taught me long range shooting. I'm not saying grab a gun and start shooting everything up. Find something that let's you focus on 1 moment in time. 1 single instant where the winds die down, you're heart beat is at it's low point, and you've expelled half your breath and take the shot. I used to lay there for 20 minutes just waiting for it. It's almost like meditation. You'll learn patience. Find something that you can focus on,and you'll be fine.

I know that exact feeling ..... it's almost a trance like state.  Then the trigger breaks and almost scares you . heheh   Makes me want to go do some shooting errrr.....I hate winter sometimes .

Offline GrnEagle Jr

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »
thanks for the advice guys i really appreciate it

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2010, 02:59:09 PM »
and i would like to have a good rep of my own 

Well look what you just got. A better reputation, just by saying you made a mistake. <<S>>

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly