Author Topic: Is This Possible?  (Read 751 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Is This Possible?
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:24:55 PM »
Is it possible to set a manable feild ack position as an offline mission position while setting a flight of enemy planes to circle the feild repeatadly diving to the deck and flying down the center of the runway? I'm trying to duplicate the way MA hoards attack feilds to give myself ack defence practice.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: Is This Possible?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 09:46:31 PM »
Not at this time.  No GVs either.  Planes only.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 08:44:02 AM »
Is it possible to set a manable feild ack position as an offline mission position while setting a flight of enemy planes to circle the feild repeatadly diving to the deck and flying down the center of the runway? I'm trying to duplicate the way MA hoards attack feilds to give myself ack defence practice.

it's funny that you ask that.....one of m favorite things to do.......,de-ack a base, then fly down the runway as if i was gonna vulch......see how many tgimes i can make it before one of the gv's get me.

silly i know, but fun none the less. :aok

btw...i don't vulch the guys.,.,.....
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 06:15:20 PM »
Because of a response to my "Wish List" thread I'm here doing "do diligance". I'm not always sure what to expect when asking questions on the AH board. So I'm thanking the responders by following their suggestion..... :)

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,282793.0.html

By the way, thank you for your quick and informative response.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 11:05:43 PM »
Because of a response to my "Wish List" thread I'm here doing "do diligance". I'm not always sure what to expect when asking questions on the AH board. So I'm thanking the responders by following their suggestion..... :)

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,282793.0.html

By the way, thank you for your quick and informative response.

i wasn't intending that as a shot at you dude......i just found it amusing that i had done what i mentioned recently..and then i see your request.

i don't like getting vulched, and i don't like doing it..........but it IS fun, in a silly sorta way to land on an enemy base, and taxi around a bit.  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)