Author Topic: Continued WW2 development?  (Read 5542 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Continued WW2 development?
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2010, 03:19:04 PM »
Someone made an awesome point earlier about how we have so much more now in the game....yet we still pay $15. My cheapest bill I have to pay :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2010, 03:42:14 PM »
Kilo2: 2 Simple questions.

1. Have you been treated with respect by people from HTC in this thread, even though you do not agree with us and are criticizing our methods?
2. What do you think the difference is how you are treated dhyran was treated and why?

HiTech

I have been treated with respect my guess is because I am not on here ranting. It does come down to "you get what you give" as skuzzy said.

I don't always agree and maybe the BBS is just not a great outlet to express my differing opinion. DHryans first post did not seem to bad to me. He did descend down a bit following some responses.

for DBcooper I don't many problems with the game. And any problems I may have are not big enough to leave over.

EDIT: just realized my own case disproves my original point :salute
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 03:46:28 PM by kilo2 »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2010, 05:25:39 PM »

I don't always agree and maybe the BBS is just not a great outlet to express my differing opinion. DHryans first post did not seem to bad to me. He did descend down a bit following some responses.

DHryan's first posts weren't bad, they just weren't ideologically identical to many people on here that post a lot.

He was also a victim of poor choices and long memories in different threads previous, hence he found his post here quickly dissected and attacked.  I guess he was defensive, and obviously went too far after that. The cult aspect of this "community" tends to do that to people.

"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2010, 08:59:25 PM »
Ardy123:

You must understand this is long before dos and z80's and apples. Was on a teletype machine, to boot the computer you had to load what would now be called the bios by loading instructions with switches on the front. You saved your work on paper punch tape. The game was a simple guess the number game, you guessed and it told you hi or low. Next game that year was a navel battle game where, where 2 people did battle by aiming the guns at each others ship.

HiTech

Cool, debugging on a punch card must have been fun(insert sarcasm)! lol
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)