Author Topic: Efficacy of Wingman Pairing  (Read 2020 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Efficacy of Wingman Pairing
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2010, 04:39:51 PM »
There are those - I've seen 'em myself and even participated in a couple. Generally, though, it's a tag-team gangbang - 4 on 2, 3 on 5, 6 buff and 5 fighters on 7 low uppers, you name it. It's realistic like that and for other reasons - and there are many ways in which it is not, as well.

there, fixed it for you  :aok
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2010, 05:48:17 PM »
Page 3 and I'm still trying to find out what pharmaceuticals have to do with playing this game.......

:headscratch:
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2010, 06:07:14 PM »
Page 3 and I'm still trying to find out what pharmaceuticals have to do with playing this game.......

:headscratch:

I keep wondering that too. Maybe the Aces really are high.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,283033.msg3585128.html#msg3585128

:headscratch: indeed...
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2010, 09:56:49 PM »
I love flying with a wingman usually it is somebody I have flown with before. I use to fly My2Fast wing a long time ago we flew so much together we got to where we could inticipate what the other one was going to do. I won't say we were the best wingman team but we could give ppl a run for their money and then some. Last time I ended up winging with somebody I have never flown with before, was with B4buster. I arrived while he was engaged with about 5 cons. Well I got on vox with him and we ended up killing all 5 cons plus a couple of late joiners, and rtb'd. That was a blast.
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author