Author Topic: WTG Grizz  (Read 4041 times)

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Re: WTG Grizz
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 03:47:33 PM »
I guess there is a reason that plane is perked so high...go figure.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 03:55:48 PM »
Ive heard rumors of him having 99 kills in 1 sortie only to die going for the 100th

Fail :aok

wtg :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 03:56:45 PM »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 08:40:47 PM »
What a sad sad moment in AH....Shooting down that many people should produce massive amounts of hate, but all we have is a bunch of wtg replies.  Everyone is starting
to suck around here. 

Drex

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2010, 09:01:35 PM »
What a sad sad moment in AH....Shooting down that many people should produce massive amounts of hate, but all we have is a bunch of wtg replies.  Everyone is starting
to suck around here. 

Drex
Starting?
This is worse than being back stage with elton john and liberace.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2010, 09:03:28 PM »
Starting?
This is worse than being back stage with elton john and liberace.
Now your showing your age.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010, 06:37:56 AM »
to suck around here. 

Drex

You've got to be kidding, right? It's a game. A good sport will acknowledge a superior competitor, even if he loses to him. I think of Wolfala... constantly. He's made himself a genuine pain, having killed me at least 6-7 times in the last month. I'm getting better because, the first few times, he got me on something like the first pass. The last one took him three and some local distractions for me.

Is he good? By the operating definition in the game, yes. By my local definition, yes (he's killed me many times, I've never killed him). Do I dream about splattering him all across the virtual countryside, much as you'd splatter a tiny spider with an air-only blast from a Sheridan Blue Streak? Constantly.

Hate? You've got to be kidding.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010, 06:39:57 AM »
You've got to be kidding, right? It's a game. A good sport will acknowledge a superior competitor, even if he loses to him. I think of Wolfala... constantly. He's made himself a genuine pain, having killed me at least 6-7 times in the last month. I'm getting better because, the first few times, he got me on something like the first pass. The last one took him three and some local distractions for me.

Is he good? By the operating definition in the game, yes. By my local definition, yes (he's killed me many times, I've never killed him). Do I dream about splattering him all across the virtual countryside, much as you'd splatter a tiny spider with an air-only blast from a Sheridan Blue Streak? Constantly.

I feel the only way to get better is to take better sticks theen you to the DA, I got Krupnski in my sqaud but he always complains whenever I do get him......dat lil squeeker :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 11:50:32 AM »
   All Hail the king of the 262

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 11:58:55 AM »

Yes he was kidding. 

Besides we all know that Drex is king of teh suck around here. :D

80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2010, 12:00:07 PM »
   All Hail the king of the 262

(Image removed from quote.)
bah...ive seen more  :D . and id rather get 100 kills in a tank than fly the best fighter in WWII in 100 sorties to kill 50 :D
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2010, 01:01:25 PM »

Look Drex, you caught one. what a noobilicious fishy :) how cute

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2010, 01:22:10 PM »
OT lusche but that quote in your sig.. that tripl5 medevil2 guy is probably the most childish fktard in the game.
is that why it's there, for amusement?

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2010, 01:25:47 PM »
OT lusche but that quote in your sig.. that tripl5 medevil2 guy is probably the most childish fktard in the game.
is that why it's there, for amusement?
ahh didnt know he was tripp. That explains the rant i got from him when i chased him through the ack liike 5 times and killed him. He called me the big mean C word :( along with a few other hateful angry words :(

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2010, 01:49:24 PM »
daddy whats the c word?
-AoM-