Author Topic: CAP's on the arenas  (Read 3913 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Re: CAP's on the arenas
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2010, 07:07:42 PM »

I liked your old plan better................... One arena "No CAPS"

Cavalry

two arenas.

One Euro specific planes.
One Pacific specific planes

no caps on either

titanic tues would combine the two
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2010, 07:08:28 PM »
LMAO.....Hey there Dred  <S> Bro how ya been doing.

<S>
Rokit

Eh, I keep waking up every day. Most days thats a good thing. Others I wonder why I bothered. LOL
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline KingRat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2010, 11:22:41 PM »
Just an observation, not a complaint:  I've noticed over the past several weeks with no cap on orange eny hardly ever seems to be excessive.  I don't remember a time when I couldn't up a plane or gv of my choice during that time.   I'm guessing that when just about everybody is in one arena the sides are more or less naturally balanced or at least close enough so eny stays low.   Not sure if it's just the time I normally play or what but there it is.   

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com/index.php
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2010, 01:58:27 AM »
Just an observation, not a complaint:  I've noticed over the past several weeks with no cap on orange eny hardly ever seems to be excessive.  I don't remember a time when I couldn't up a plane or gv of my choice during that time.   I'm guessing that when just about everybody is in one arena the sides are more or less naturally balanced or at least close enough so eny stays low.   Not sure if it's just the time I normally play or what but there it is.   

Heya Rat, <S> Bro

But what does eny do for you and others?  It forces you and others into an AC you normally do not fly & become effective in it.  We have the same problems, squaddies are going "OMG" look at the eny!!  So we up what we can, work together, and show the other guys "SO WHAT!" we're still effective regardless the handicapp  :aok

I'll take the entire squad to EW, Just to show them you can overcome AC hardships.......and we have fun doing it!  If you work as a team, there is nothing that will hold you back.

<S>
Rokit
SWrokit; CO~125th Spartans

RIP.......SWfire, SWmac, GMC, SWonyx