Author Topic: Fighter Ace 3 is going out of business!?!  (Read 13405 times)

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
Re: Fighter Ace 3 is going out of business!?!
« Reply #225 on: April 24, 2010, 10:43:00 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 04:17:30 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #226 on: April 24, 2010, 10:53:04 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 04:19:00 PM by Skuzzy »
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 04:17:45 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline _Spotlight_

• Zinc Member
« Reply #228 on: April 24, 2010, 11:43:40 AM »
Drama....it's EVERYWHERE!!!

Howdy folks! This is Spot, long time FAer. It's good to see some old friends and squadies over here. :salute

Take it easy on the guys and gals as they make the transition to a new home. If ya don't, it might not be a new home.

As far as the end of FA, there is finger pointing in all directions. It's not just one thing or person. So just let it be and welcome the new influx of players here.

Just think, more friends and ENEMIES!!! :banana:

I'll see you all in the skies soon.

~S~ Spot

Oh yeah, don't make too much fun of Admiral's speedos. He has a complex about them. :neener:
Blah, blah, blah!
10 outta 10 people die!

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #229 on: April 24, 2010, 11:49:43 AM »
<S> welcome  Spotlight, first thing i recommend is detuning channel 200, that's the drama channel, i think you'll find out that most of the AH Community is very cool and very helpful, sure we have a few of the play it how i think you should type , but heck every game has those, its just up to you how much fun you want to have  :aok   Again Welcome  :salute

Edit.... about the Speedo.... um one of our squadies took a pic of him in a bike race.......Bike Speedo    :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  we will NEVER let him live that down  :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:54:40 AM by 68ZooM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #230 on: April 24, 2010, 11:52:47 AM »

Howdy folks! This is Spot, long time FAer. It's good to see some old friends and squadies over here. :salute

Take it easy on the guys and gals as they make the transition to a new home. If ya don't, it might not be a new home.

As far as the end of FA, there is finger pointing in all directions. It's not just one thing or person. So just let it be and welcome the new influx of players here.

~S~ Spot
Oh yeah, don't make too much fun of Admiral's speedos. He has a complex about them. :neener:

Hi Spot,

Once we have ventured past PPS's ankle i'm sure everyone coming over will get a very warm and helpful reception.   I look forward to flying with you again.   I remember you taking my wing as a noob!   ;)    we were TEA!!!!     GB were the team that ruled the skies!  

Good memories.   I'll get on late next weekend (Saturday) you have my email addy or send me a PM here with any questions don't hesistate to ask.

:salute
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #231 on: April 24, 2010, 12:03:54 PM »
Hi Spot,

Once we have ventured past PPS's ankle i'm sure everyone coming over will get a very warm and helpful reception.   I look forward to flying with you again.   I remember you taking my wing as a noob!   ;)    we were TEA!!!!     GB were the team that ruled the skies!  

Good memories.   I'll get on late next weekend (Saturday) you have my email addy or send me a PM here with any questions don't hesistate to ask.

TEA rule the skies??? not when i was taking your squad on alone  :neener:

all kidding aside its great to hear from old friends again cant wait to shoot at you AND with you.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #232 on: April 24, 2010, 12:26:44 PM »
Bruv's vent server is a refuge for FA players so feel free to come chill with us. I'm sure he's already PMed people with server details.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #233 on: April 24, 2010, 03:06:00 PM »
Welcome Spot and any other FA players that are considering Aces High. :)

If any of you would like to give Friday Squad Operations (FSO) a try please feel free to PM or e-mail me. I will be glad to get you set up. FSO is a single life event that recreates many of the major air battles of WWII. Campaign Managers (CM's) send out the objectives ahead of time to the CiC that week. The CiC then gives squads on his side (Allied or Axis) specific orders. FSO runs 3 weeks on then 1 week off. We currently have about 450 players attending FSO. Should several FA players wish to give it a try I can arrange your participating with some experienced FSO players that can help show you the ropes till you are up to speed and ready to go it on your own.

Details on all our events can be found here.
http://ahevents.org/

Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #234 on: April 24, 2010, 03:28:45 PM »
<S> all former FAer's.  Normally, I would be all about spending time with people in the DA or TA but I am in a position now where it is not possible.  The lag I have on my system at present would not be good to teach someone with.  If you see me online, by all means ask me questions, I will give the best possible answers (according to me :) ). 
     For those who do not know many of the players here, I would recommend learning from ACK-ACK, WMLute, Kermit, Bruv119 and some others.  They are all outstanding sticks in the game and have a wealth of knowledge of how to fight most any air frame. 
     I am sorry for the loss of FA as I know it would be a challenge to lose the community here in AH. 

Once again I bid you welcome and wishes for many a great fight.

WMTom
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline TWC_Jaxx

• Zinc Member
      • The Wrecking Crew
« Reply #235 on: April 24, 2010, 09:26:45 PM »

~S~ Spot

Hiya Spot!  Nice to see some more familiar faces..
TWC_Jaxx
Training Officer
The Wrecking Crew- www.twcclan.com

Never leave your wingman... trust in him always.... never die alone.

Offline TWC_Jaxx

• Zinc Member
      • The Wrecking Crew
« Reply #236 on: April 24, 2010, 09:28:02 PM »
howdee FOLKS!
been lookin over both games this and WB
like the full realism will need time to be assimilated
Im sure BRUV will have plenty of help for me...mostly finding the bail button I suppose
<S>LTD_BERN1

Howdy Bern!
TWC_Jaxx
Training Officer
The Wrecking Crew- www.twcclan.com

Never leave your wingman... trust in him always.... never die alone.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: April 24, 2010, 11:15:36 PM »
 :salute TWC_Jaxx  Welcome aboard, hope you have a good time playing the game, check everything out,  :cheers:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline LethalAmmo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #238 on: April 25, 2010, 06:17:59 PM »
I ran into a player who just moved over from FA today.

He seemed like a nice guy and was enjoying AH2,infact he already is participating in FSO so I set the TA to manual calibration and helped him through some of the calibration quirks and if he's an example of the type of players we can expect then I say welcome aboard!

I hope we see a huge influx of new players and they take the time to use some of the resource AH2 has to offer.

Thanks again for that help Morfiend. Was much appreciated and very informative.

Offline Admiral

• Zinc Member
« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2010, 07:24:19 AM »
well maybe just until August 1st?   

Always welcome on our vent vampire.   

Don't fall for it Vampire.. All Bruv wants to do is play with your goat again..  Remember the last time he played with your goat?!!!  (the horror!)

=s=

ps: It's true Vampire own's a goat!