Author Topic: 5 rules of How Aces High should be played  (Read 5056 times)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Re: 5 rules of How Aces High should be played
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2010, 09:34:06 PM »
In In In In In oh and In
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2010, 10:13:29 PM »
lol ok BOSS, whatever u say buncha key pushing bullies in here is all. i posted this thread about whiners, tired of seeing whiners and it was not about me but oh well, i think all the whiners showed themselves in this thread and the non whiners. u forum bullies can mingle w each other and measure each other up lol. im done here tried helping out but apparently not. You guys who think ur big n tough you know what village i live in, drop by someday ask for greens sumone will know who ur talking about come knock on my door ill give u piece a my mind. <S> to you guys who can read and understand what this thread is about, and to u guys who cant understand go back to squeekerville high.

Did you guys ever see that scene in "Scanners" where the dudes head explodes?
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2010, 10:16:36 PM »
ELIM, ALASKA big boys bring it. why should i try to get help from guys who are pushy n shoving? u guys can lie good. u related to ojsimpson by any chance?
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2010, 10:32:30 PM »
nailed it, set it, puddied it, sanded it, and painted it! :aok <S>
what the hell is this? New yankee workshop now?
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2010, 10:55:55 PM »
Wow  :huh

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2010, 11:11:36 PM »
ELIM, ALASKA big boys bring it. why should i try to get help from guys who are pushy n shoving? u guys can lie good. u related to ojsimpson by any chance?

I live on the other side of the world to HTC servers and have no lag. Stop playing with your ethernet cable sonny.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2010, 11:16:37 PM »
So I have read this entire thread, and have absolutely loved ever min of it.

Green to me it really does seem like a me me me thread.  If you didn't want it to be about you why would you even remind us all that you live in Alaska.  I mean you really expect people to be happy about flying near you?  

Then you go about complaining about the people who have attempted to help you. Calling them "whiners" or "nerds".  IMO you acting very obtuse toward the other players.  Personally if i had a warping issue, I would work with anyone willing to offer their time to help.  No one in here is acting better than you or whatnot. They have offered help, and you have rejected their help.  

What were you truly trying to accomplish by this thread? If you were trying to draw more attention to yourself, fine.  If you wanted to poke people in the eye, then fine, rude but fine.  

You say that you have rooted out the "whiners" and "bullys" of AH, but in reality you have showed many of us that you are looking for mass attention, and have only have the tact to ignore and belittle those that have offered to help you.

Now for my opinion on your warping issues (which I had pretty much forgot about, until you so blatantly pointed out at the beginning of this thread), I'd suggest that perhaps you listen to these people, and consider how you would feel if you had a perfect connection and fought against someone with a crap connection.  Now you say it wouldn't bother you, but I would guess in reality that may not be the case.  

So Greens, continue burning the bridges in the AH community, and I salute those of you that have attempted to help Mr.Greens.  
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline P0LARBEAR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2010, 11:37:05 PM »
Need a "AUTO SQUELCH for WHINNERS" :aok so we can just enjoy the FLYING :airplane:

Or better yet, a "WHINNERS ARENA" and they can :WHINNER: all they want  :cheers:

Salute to "greens"  :angel: :salute Your right on the money :aok

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2010, 11:44:07 PM »
U guys gang up on greens from the beginning.  You accuse him then offer to "help him".   I don't really care for him, but u guys are really funny.  His posting was funny then u guys got Personal.

Semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2010, 11:48:46 PM »
obtuse

I love that word....excellent use of OBTUSE....  :aok
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2010, 12:32:11 AM »
1. quit whining about "lag" <cant help it i live in alaska>
2. quit whining about HO's <everyone does it> need a pie chart lusche
3. quit whining about gangbangs <dont fly there then, fly elsewhere>
4. quit whining about how gv shoots through trees <certain spots can see nme but not you>
5. quit whining PERIOD! we hear enough whining at home <kids and especially wife, and coworkers>
K guys the intention of this thread, I/WE see alot of whining everytime we log on and play the game we love/addicted to. but why whine?, dont u play to kill and have fun? I/WE dont like to see whiners. the old days was better because there wasnt any whiners grow up guys, the reason its changed nowadays is because of bullies, whiners, complainers, sheesh save the whining for home. not in the game.  :salute sorry for trying to help u guys with the whining bullying complaining. <S> 
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2010, 01:09:32 AM »
But by starting this thread, were you not basically whining about whining?  Are you not complaining about complainers?  Do you see my point?  If you had something to say about the current state of the arenas, perhaps a more tactful approach was needed.  Perhaps you could have started your thread like this:

Your way
1. quit whining about "lag" <cant help it i live in alaska>
2. quit whining about HO's <everyone does it> need a pie chart lusche
3. quit whining about gangbangs <dont fly there then, fly elsewhere>
4. quit whining about how gv shoots through trees <certain spots can see nme but not you>
5. quit whining PERIOD! we hear enough whining at home <kids and especially wife, and coworkers>

What you could have stated
1.  Lag is part of the internet, it happens.  If by chance you see me warping, please inform me politely, and I will do my best to relogg to see if I can perhaps secure a better connection.
2.  HO's are bound to happen, please consider what you may see on your screen may be different than what your opponent sees on his screen. 
3.  With the ever increasing amount players in the MA, if you see 4 players on one opponent, think to yourself "Do I need to be the 5th guy"
4.  GV's that "seem to shoot through trees" may not actually be shooting through trees.  A lot variables come into play, position, barrel elevation, projectile type, ect ect.  Think of these items before you accuse someone of "shooting through trees"
5.  Have fun with this game, that brings us all so many hours of enjoyment.
5.  We are all here for fun, please try not to impair my fun by sending insulting private messages to me.  If you have a complaint, please keep it to yourself or think about the situation, give yourself some time to cool down before approaching me with the complaint.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2010, 02:00:10 AM »
U guys gang up on greens from the beginning.  You accuse him then offer to "help him".   I don't really care for him, but u guys are really funny.  His posting was funny then u guys got Personal.

Semp

Apparently you aren't aware how long this has been going on. The post was begging for the response(s) it got. Shoot yourself in the foot and then wonder why it hurts?

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2010, 02:03:48 AM »
What's up with this thread anyway seriously let greens go. You think he's gonna listen to a person 1,000s of miles away from him. I kinda like this thread almost because he has to deal with this often. When he warps people go like WARPER he lives in Alaska people come on. It has became such a big problem for him he decided to come up with this thread. He may not say it greens but he only plays when no one else is on,so he doesn't half to deal with this. Anyway this isn't much a thread anyway it's more like a rhetorical question. Let it go people it's a game. A game is made to have fun and get away from your problems not to make them,so don't.
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2010, 02:25:10 AM »
What's up with this thread anyway seriously let greens go. You think he's gonna listen to a person 1,000s of miles away from him. I kinda like this thread almost because he has to deal with this often. When he warps people go like WARPER he lives in Alaska people come on. It has became such a big problem for him he decided to come up with this thread. He may not say it greens but he only plays when no one else is on,so he doesn't half to deal with this. Anyway this isn't much a thread anyway it's more like a rhetorical question. Let it go people it's a game. A game is made to have fun and get away from your problems not to make them,so don't.

A lot of people live in Alaska and they don't have a problem. He's been offered help numerous times long before this thread and not once have I heard him say "hey, let me try that". It's always "I live in Alaska, deal with it". It would be one thing to at least try someones suggestion and it not work. If you don't and you make a thread like this, ya, you're going to get this kind of reaction. Worst thing that can happen is it doesn't work. :rolleyes: