Author Topic: Why less players by the day?  (Read 3974 times)

Offline mijoieau

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: Why less players by the day?
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2010, 07:49:19 AM »
Its all good kazza, nickers are untwisted, didn't mean to attack but without a good fight for the day i didn't know what to do.
tonight was 70 on but they were all good fights <S> had a ball,. good old aces a bad day was made up for by a great night of fights even on TT.
I do love the game and the players, but hate the eny points! i need something very dweebie and fast!

I do remember the good old days but its like my wife it seemed better than it really is or was, anyway a bad day will happen but it comes around all good so fast, not sure if its my doc upgrading my meds or that the wife ack is sick and lets me go harder, all i know is its all good and all you guys even kazza are OK.
FYI kazza i change my name so i can kill you and not be remembered and its working a treat! <S>

They are turning the lights out for the night and i know its always to the bad room if i don't comply.

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2010, 05:51:47 PM »
FYI kazza
just noticed that even though i didn't use the boards for a long time after i signed up, my date for the boards is 2003 2 years before yours, i am not saying it means anything but before you post who are you, like your the center of aces universe be aware that old players don't need to be known or respected by the loud posters, i am just a fool that has payed an aces bill for a long time, and if i see a problem when i play surely i can state it without your type jumping in like you own the game.

That doesn't mean anything?  I played over 7 years but my forum date is years after I started.

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2010, 07:01:48 PM »
That doesn't mean anything?  I played over 7 years but my forum date is years after I started.

-BigBOBCH

Noob :D

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 08:06:19 PM »
Your day, my night.
I log week nights at my 8.00pm or there abouts and there's not that many on - but it only takes 2 to fight.
Get your thrills on our Saturday or Sunday morning or better still our Monday morning  - there's bulk crew on.
And sometimes the activity (lack of) through the USA day is a blessing.
Fights are generally islolated to 2 perhaps 3 base v base areas - takes the guesswork out of choosing.
It's always half full!!
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2010, 08:45:50 PM »
Squeaker season will start soon in the northen hemisphere should have a few more on then.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 09:20:29 PM »

-BigBOBCH
i played for over 2 years before i knew AH had a forum. And i still suck at flying and trolling and spelling and grammar and typing and ummm yeah bye.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 10:10:39 PM »
Squeaker season will start soon in the northen hemisphere should have a few more on then.

We got less then a month before squeakers flooded the arenas.  I am going into revers hibernation till this fall.

i played for over 2 years before i knew AH had a forum. And i still suck at flying and trolling and spelling and grammar and typing and ummm yeah bye.

Me too.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline cicada

• Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 11:52:37 AM »
Hey I just made the switch last night from WarBirds to AH. Please don't tell me these rooms are dieing.  :pray
They look great to me. Now WB is dieing. Tough to find 100 people in all rooms combined even on a week-end.

The numbers here look great to me.  :aok

Seeya in the air.

hokioi

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 12:30:22 PM »
Hey I just made the switch last night from WarBirds to AH. Please don't tell me these rooms are dieing.  :pray

Dieing? No way.

We are just spoiled  :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 01:16:09 PM »
Hey I just made the switch last night from WarBirds to AH. Please don't tell me these rooms are dieing.  :pray
They look great to me. Now WB is dieing. Tough to find 100 people in all rooms combined even on a week-end.

The numbers here look great to me.  :aok

Seeya in the air.

hokioi
welcome to Aces High cicada :aok good to have ya here. This game will never die...Its too well run to kick the bucket before the neverending list runs out

Edit: Not trying to spam my squad into this but if you ever find yourself bishop any day, the 582nd will let you fly with us and help you out even if you choose not to join our squad. <S> P.S. we're also looking into flying in the Axis vs Allies arena starting today if you want to drop by at 6pm EST. Other veteran AvA squads should be showing up at that time too.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 01:25:16 PM by 321BAR »
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2010, 01:17:52 PM »

Seeya in the air.

hokioi

Welcome Cicada.  Don't let the griefers fool you, this place is everything that WB's wants to be.
I'm glad you found your way here, I believe this is the best there is.
As you have already seen the numbers are very good for gameplay.
Ty the FSO's on Friday nights.  Hundreds of guys fly them.  You must be in a squad that is registered.
Walk on's are not allowed.  If you are interested I will be on tonight and can talk to you about it.

:salute Sir!
Wag more, bark less.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2010, 01:30:30 PM »

Seeya in the air.

hokioi

were used to the numbers being in the 800s when there was no arena caps
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline cicada

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2010, 02:58:29 PM »
Welcome Cicada.  Don't let the griefers fool you, this place is everything that WB's wants to be.
I'm glad you found your way here, I believe this is the best there is.
As you have already seen the numbers are very good for gameplay.
Ty the FSO's on Friday nights.  Hundreds of guys fly them.  You must be in a squad that is registered.
Walk on's are not allowed.  If you are interested I will be on tonight and can talk to you about it.

:salute Sir!

Sounds good Zoney.  Ill be on about 7pm pacific. 

I use the handle  'hokioi'

Thx  :salute

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2010, 03:05:40 PM »
Hey I just made the switch last night from WarBirds to AH. Please don't tell me these rooms are dieing.  :pray

The numbers here look great to me.  :aok

Seeya in the air.

hokioi
Yeah don't let our whining fool ya. The Snailman is right in that we are spoiled. We cry alot on these boards but most of us know very well we're in the best game in town. The only regret you'll have is that you didn't make to switch a lot sooner.  :aok :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline cicada

• Zinc Member
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »
welcome to Aces High cicada :aok good to have ya here. This game will never die...Its too well run to kick the bucket before the neverending list runs out

Been on only for a few Hr's and love the eye candy. Oil and blood along with holes on/threw my canopy and the sounds all equal AWESOME. :aok

Now just need to learn how the birds fly different from WB's and Ill be ok.  :joystick: