Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 5884 times)

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
Re: WTG #1 milk running skwad !
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2010, 11:26:27 PM »
 I like winning Wars and getting the 25 perks in each catagory.  Who doesn't?

I can care less about the war, I prefer a nice even battle. the 25 perks can be earned in an hour -- or less, I recall getting 7.20 perk for 1 kill last nite, in hurricane 1 in about 10 mins.. and I was killed.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:28:48 PM by kvuo75 »
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 11:58:57 PM »
Not crying my friend.

Laughing my bellybutton off.

I could care less about the milk running, to be honest.

The chest thumping, fanny slapping, we are awesome, "You da man!" ,  "NO, YOU DA MAN!"  Three Stooges-ish ego stroking was too hilarious to NOT share.

:rock

:salute

if you were 1 of 2 rooks in that arena at the time that would mean that maybe you were trying to defend those bases.
proly unsuccessfully.

thats like upping alone at a capped base, getting shot down and complaining about getting shot down or picked.

butt hurt just a little bit?   :neener:
frogs are people too

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2010, 01:41:33 AM »
I remember when the Muppets took a base way way behind enemy lines, it wasnt for the WTG's it was to create a Fight and boy it was an epic fight, im sure a few remember that night   :salute

this gets done a lot.

froger
frogs are people too

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2010, 04:28:48 AM »
if you were 1 of 2 rooks in that arena at the time that would mean that maybe you were trying to defend those bases.
proly unsuccessfully.

thats like upping alone at a capped base, getting shot down and complaining about getting shot down or picked.

butt hurt just a little bit?   :neener:
Hes laughing AT them, like most of us.

Don't critisize my Squad for being milkrunners....I was just doing like averybody else does if the opportunity is there.  I like winning Wars and getting the 25 perks in each catagory.  Who doesn't?

This is what happens when you spend time with them chess peice warrior generals that insist its about winning the war.  They imbed into your minds that its  a race to reset in which fact, it is not.

I am not going to sit here and bash you or call you noobs for going after undefended targets, but you have to realize here, there is the bigger picture.
The concept of putting bases here that are capturable are put in to give all folks incentive to fight eachother, not the means to which we play. Otherwise, we will see numbers the way we do in the WW1 arena.

Too many people I see as the years progress here are logging on, looking at the map, and taking oppurtunity to avoid interaction with other players by attacking feilds either NOE or hording with unimaginable #s. Which is bad gameplay. Trust me when I say this is bad because no matter what side you are on, people that play this way hate this style of play when its them defending. So why do we play in ways that would piss us off if we were faced with the same gameplay?

Its your $$$. If thats what you consider fun for your 15$ a month..so be it. I can almost gaurantee that if you stick to this game for a few years, you will get burned out by playing the real estate game and move on to killing red things and you will be posting comments on the BBS on the new guys hording undefended targets.

What I see the OP trying to communicate here (probably in not so kind words) is the fact above. Im sure it would of been anyone else besides your squaddies, the outcome would been the same. I would be upset too logging on only to see everyone racing to reset the map. Just my .02

****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2010, 06:03:08 AM »
proly unsuccessfully.

butt hurt just a little bit?   :neener:

Nope, actually came on as a Bish (if you took the time to read my post thoroughly)

Second, chess pieces really mean squat.  The only important country is the one my squad is on when I am on.

Third, my bellybutton is beyond hurting.  Uncle Sam opened a pretty wide gap there between Airborne school and R.I.P.  There aren't too many others that can compare to the chafing that he provides.

Thanks for being  so concerned about my bellybutton though  .............     :noid

Carry On.

:salute
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2010, 06:29:06 AM »
Trust me when I say, there are plenty of us who could care less about winning a cartoon war and collecting perk points.  The claim that you do it cause everyone else does, is pure BS.

I could care less that you do it, but don't justify it by claiming the rest of us do it too.

OK, not everyone...Just the players that are interested in "Taking Bases" do it.  You care less cause you like to furball or you like air to air combat or whatever the reason..You care less about "Taking Bases.  There are Squads in all three countries that like to "Take Bases".  No Matter how this game was suppose to be played, some like to furball and some like to organize Base Taking Missions.  If Bases weren't meant to be taken, then why did they put in the "Mission Planner".  There are many ways to play this game...I pay my money to play it the way I want to play it!!!!!!  But I think you missed the whole point of the thread anyway.  The Originator of this thread was just trying to "Make Fun Of" the guys that were rolling "Undefended" Bases and typing on country "WTG".  And he missed the whole concept of the "WTG" in the screenshot as far as that goes anyway.  This THREAD is stupid and misconceaved.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2010, 06:55:36 AM »
Hurry up and get the troops here before someone logs on damnit!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious
Lighten up Francis

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2010, 06:56:25 AM »
Hi, I have nothing really important to add to this thread, but I'll leave you this to ponder...

Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2010, 07:10:45 AM »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2010, 07:36:02 AM »
I can care less about the war, I prefer a nice even battle. the 25 perks can be earned in an hour -- or less, I recall getting 7.20 perk for 1 kill last nite, in hurricane 1 in about 10 mins.. and I was killed.

Should've been in MW lastnight, 26 perks for 3 kills in a 109F (15-20 minute sortie). :neener:
The 25 perks received after winning a war is over-rated.
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2010, 07:45:24 AM »
The Originator of this thread was just trying to "Make Fun Of" the guys that were rolling "Undefended" Bases

I've seen your squad try and take defended bases, it is akin to a group of suicidal lemmings that practice/believe in reincarnation.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2010, 08:18:28 AM »
Ok boys, have we lost all of our civility? 

In the meantime though.....  I'm still trying to understand how she got in those shorts.... WHOA.

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2010, 08:34:03 AM »
Hi, I have nothing really important to add to this thread, but I'll leave you this to ponder...

(Image removed from quote.)

Only in America...
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2010, 08:50:49 AM »
                            :rofl                                             :bolt:

(Image removed from quote.)
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2010, 09:46:26 AM »
Ok boys, have we lost all of our civility? 

In the meantime though.....  I'm still trying to understand how she got in those shorts.... WHOA.

Things tend to grow into stationary objects.

Same concept:

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors