Author Topic: [Films] Dueling with Draggon in MA, 3 films to download  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Boxman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: [Films] Dueling with Draggon in MA, 3 films to download
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2010, 04:27:56 AM »
He's my CO.

You gotta admit he's passionate 'bout the game at least.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 07:02:17 AM »
He's my CO.

You gotta admit he's passionate 'bout the game at least.

I think all of us are passionate boxman, but the difference is when we lose, we don't resort to behaving like a 5 year old child.    (apologies to all 5 yr olds out there ).

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2010, 07:10:07 AM »
The CO of a squad that wants any kind of respect at all, should be an example of good sportsmanship. At least that's I how feel about it.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Boxman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 05:20:09 PM »
We bad.

I'll take some fire, and irrationality over all these HO-hum schmoes you see out there.

I think honor, sportsmanship and all that is good; but this is kind've a childish endeavor to begin with.

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2010, 01:13:00 AM »
hahahaha,

Thanks for posting those chewie. That was classic gold there.   :lol
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Draggon

• Copper Member
      • vmf214blacksheep.webs.com
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2010, 05:51:26 AM »
 :x  resort to acting like a kid, that's funny seeing how chewi reported me just because I said something he didn't like and I lost my voice for awhile, talk about being childish. If you guys are going to report the HTC everytime someone says something not to your liking, then maybe your the ones being childish you think?  You can call me anything you like cause I don't really care what you say, most of the time it just makes me laugh at how juvenile some of you guys get on 200 with the name calling and insults..... Grow up gentlemen, Grow up! I realize due to lag and other factors there are time when things look a little out of sort, but I have only ever actually sent in two film against anyone in 5 yrs. When I get done in the evening I watch my films to see if I was mistaken and obviously I have been or I would of sent in films. But for you adult men to run to HTC and report everytime someone says something you didn't like.. well is a very childish thing to do in my opinion. I have had my vox taken away because someone wants to just be a jerk and reports me.. ( and most of the time is not warranted, and I call HTC and they reverse it. ) If you guys want to call names and insults, well fine by me, but be an adult and not run to HTC like there your mommy and daddy, its not becoming of so called adults, act like an adult if you are one and not a child.  Now to all: Good hunting and Salute. Draggon out.  :airplane:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 05:57:11 AM by Draggon »
CO VMF214 "BLACK SHEEP" Commanding
"Actually however the object isn't to bail out of your ship, but to make the other fellow bail out of his''

Offline chewie86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2010, 08:09:57 AM »
again, draggon, I didn't report you to HTC and never will, because I laugh at your VOX-pm's and ch200 text. It really makes my Aces High day worth :)
btw I didnt read the whole post you made above. I got bored after 2 lines.

Good hunting Draggon.  Training Arena might be the place to start from for you.

Chewi.
Lube & Shame "peneduro"
My AH2 videos
SDL SEASON 1 Champions:
Loose Deuce
, ~Black Leather & Pink Slippers~

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2010, 08:16:31 AM »
"Just as a baboon cannot see his red arse, so a man cannot see his shortcomings."
- unknown, old african saying.
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
See Rule #4

Offline Draggon

• Copper Member
      • vmf214blacksheep.webs.com
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 07:54:34 AM »
Reason with, that's funny coming from one of the guys that every time I say something to someone else, YOU GRIZZ, feel you have to butt in and start crap with me every time your on.... I think you need to look in the mirror before you start criticizing someone else just to try to make yourself look good, well I here to tell you your not good your a little boy that talks crap to alot of people in here. One of the first things you should of learned growing up is minding your own business, but obviously you failed that course. Grow up Grizz your not a child any longer so stop acting like one.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 07:56:20 AM by Draggon »
CO VMF214 "BLACK SHEEP" Commanding
"Actually however the object isn't to bail out of your ship, but to make the other fellow bail out of his''

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 01:13:48 PM »
Grizz posted back on May 14th, 2010

Just today I killed Draggon's tempest with a 500yd tater and he told me he was glad he was filming to send to HTC.  Well, they have probably received about 10 films from him pertaining to impossible moves and aimbot like shots that have killed his spit16s and tempests. :rolleyes:  All the guy is worth is a .report and a .squelch.  He is way past the point of trying to reason with.

then lil draggon posted this today

Reason with, that's funny coming from one of the guys that every time I say something to someone else, YOU GRIZZ, feel you have to butt in and start crap with me every time your on.... I think you need to look in the mirror before you start criticizing someone else just to try to make yourself look good, well I here to tell you your not good your a little boy that talks crap to alot of people in here. One of the first things you should of learned growing up is minding your own business, but obviously you failed that course. Grow up Grizz your not a child any longer so stop acting like one.

I know people have slow reading comprehension, but good grief my little grasshopper, you are very slow on the response

if you are as slow in flying, dogfighting these little bitty cartoon fighters, a you are responding to posts made over 24 days ago, no wonder everybody hands you your rear on a platter when flying in the AH arenas   :O

Good hunting Draggon.  Training Arena might be the place to start from for you.

Chewi.

you seriously might want to heed chewie86's recommendations

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 01:20:17 PM »
I've got to watch these but won't do so here at work. My compliments to Chewi, though - I think I fought him once when he was in a P-39Q. I attacked him with my 109G-14 thinking I'd have an easy time of it. I never thought a 39Q could be that competitive.

I'm pretty sure it was him though I got away (and felt lucky and disappointed, both).
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Mus51

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 01:43:37 PM »
Seen video 2 and bruv's film. Funny, but I think it would be better for yourself and the AH community to tone down a bit after getting killed.
Regards,

DutchGuy

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 01:51:00 PM »
I didnt realise it at the time but the saying I quoted turned out to be ... rather prophetic

"Just as a baboon cannot see his red arse, so a man cannot see his shortcomings."
- unknown, old african saying.

Quote from: all of Draggon's posts
blah blah blah balh blah blah blah balh blah blah blah balh blah blah blah balh blah

:D
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 02:00:34 PM »
If I cared enough to learn to post films I could show how draggon was pwned by a low slow SBD while he was in a hurry2! 

It's good for the heart to laugh, god I love to laugh  :aok

But alas you guys are having a great time without my input  :aok  carry on :salute     :cheers: