Author Topic: [Films] Dueling with Draggon in MA, 3 films to download  (Read 2109 times)

Offline chewie86

• Nickel Member
film 1: 13,5 MB  yak vs spit16  &   yak vs hurri2C
http://www.mediafire.com/?zyjywwwjiwd
pan it a bit and you can find 2 or 3 fights, rearm in the middle.

film 2: 1,6 MB  yak vs hurri2C
http://www.mediafire.com/?yn4zmmznmtw

film 3: 2,5 MB   hurri2C vs spit16       x2
http://www.mediafire.com/?zajmizz0hwy

warning:

good fights sir  :salute

VVVV click the link in the signature for more videos / films VVVV
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 09:13:58 AM by chewie86 »
Lube & Shame "peneduro"
My AH2 videos
SDL SEASON 1 Champions:
Loose Deuce
, ~Black Leather & Pink Slippers~

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: [Films] Dueling with Draggon in MA, 3 films to download
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 07:53:20 AM »
I've got to watch these  :t  however I do fear that it will entail the same old boring accusations of cheating / impossibilities  and hacking from draggon's mouth.  However someone with my stature and grace wouldn't come here to post on the bbs.   Proving that Chewi is now more of a dweeb than I!

:neener:
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline chewie86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 09:37:35 AM »
I've got to watch these  :t  however I do fear that it will entail the same old boring accusations of cheating / impossibilities  and hacking from draggon's mouth.  However someone with my stature and grace wouldn't come here to post on the bbs.   Proving that Chewi is now more of a dweeb than I!

:neener:

since when it is forbidden to post fights on the BB?    :neener:
Lube & Shame "peneduro"
My AH2 videos
SDL SEASON 1 Champions:
Loose Deuce

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 09:57:35 AM »
oh ya your right

http://www.4shared.com/file/OjUa5baA/dragon_pm_rant.html

I love the irony when he says you need to get some turnfighting skills!!   :rofl  when I pwn his hurri / spit 16 in my spit 8 / 9 whatever  :D

I will say your shooting sucks though!

I bet HT is pissed at the spam mail he must get from him though  :lol
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 10:04:38 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Boxman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 10:19:00 AM »
I watched film 2. Draggon should have gone with a high yoyo after the merge turn was missed. Instead he kept all the wingload on and "overcooked it" as Bruv119 said to me once.

Gotta equalize the E there, or you can't maneuver with a moderatley slow Hurri.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 10:28:20 AM »
That was a waste of bandwith.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Draggon

• Copper Member
      • vmf214blacksheep.webs.com
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 01:08:15 AM »
Whats really funny is how chewi, I guess is an adult has to run to Aces High like a little 8 yrs old child cause he didn't like what I said to him...LOL How pathetic.... Grow up Chewi, this isn't kindergarden.... Waaaaaah, I didn't like what Draggon said to me.... Skuzzy make him stop... :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cryLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL How childishly sad chewi...LOL you make me laugh, AT YOU....LOLOL :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 01:16:15 AM by Draggon »
CO VMF214 "BLACK SHEEP" Commanding
"Actually however the object isn't to bail out of your ship, but to make the other fellow bail out of his''

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 03:31:49 AM »
Draggon.  

Take a deep breath and watch those films.  Try and observe how Chewi watches your attacks and carefully reduces throttle at certain points in his reversal to enable him to out turn you without blacking out.   It isn't anything magical or suspect.  

Imagine a plane diving and picking up speed so your doing 300-350 and chewi is going 250 watching you.  He can pull tighter and out turn you.  The only way to ride a persons 6 from a height advantage is to scrub off your energy as you come down.  This will involve some throttle work and rudder input.  Once you have equalised your energy state you will find that you will be able to pull as hard and as tight as your enemy.  The film viewer clearly shows the speeds your flying at.

Drop the act and start learning, there IS always someone out there better than you are.   If you take the right attitude rather than harrassing people I think you will find the game more enjoyable.  Chewi is not behaving like a child here you are.

Otherwise I only see more people posting more films of your suckage.  

« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 03:34:39 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Kazan_HB

• Skinner Team
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 03:52:21 AM »
Draggon.  

Take a deep breath and watch those films.  Try and observe how Chewi watches your attacks and carefully reduces throttle at certain points in his reversal to enable him to out turn you without blacking out.   It isn't anything magical or suspect.  

Imagine a plane diving and picking up speed so your doing 300-350 and chewi is going 250 watching you.  He can pull tighter and out turn you.  The only way to ride a persons 6 from a height advantage is to scrub off your energy as you come down.  This will involve some throttle work and rudder input.  Once you have equalised your energy state you will find that you will be able to pull as hard and as tight as your enemy.  The film viewer clearly shows the speeds your flying at.

Drop the act and start learning, there IS always someone out there better than you are.   If you take the right attitude rather than harrassing people I think you will find the game more enjoyable.  Chewi is not behaving like a child here you are.

Amen...
The Few
Since Tour 93

Offline chewie86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 04:58:14 AM »
Whats really funny is how chewi, I guess is an adult has to run to Aces High like a little 8 yrs old child cause he didn't like what I said to him...LOL How pathetic.... Grow up Chewi, this isn't kindergarden.... Waaaaaah, I didn't like what Draggon said to me.... Skuzzy make him stop... :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cryLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL How childishly sad chewi...LOL you make me laugh, AT YOU....LOLOL :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:headscratch:  Somebody (you) asked me to show how I did what I did in our duels.  Here are the films, I'm not complaining about anything and I dont care about what you said, instead, I enjoyed it a lot and made me laugh even more [despite I didnt understand a good amount of 40% of the things coming out of your mouth (check my location)]. Moreover I DON'T want Skuzzy to stop you, you are a funny guy.  I even hope to meet you again in the MA because you just made my day  :lol.   
I'm really sorry for that guy (HiTech) that keeps receiving heavy e-mails from the same person, he probably does have set up a spam filter already just for him.

Draggon. 

Take a deep breath and watch those films.  Try and observe how Chewi watches your attacks and carefully reduces throttle at certain points in his reversal to enable him to out turn you without blacking out.   It isn't anything magical or suspect. 

Imagine a plane diving and picking up speed so your doing 300-350 and chewi is going 250 watching you.  He can pull tighter and out turn you.  The only way to ride a persons 6 from a height advantage is to scrub off your energy as you come down.  This will involve some throttle work and rudder input.  Once you have equalised your energy state you will find that you will be able to pull as hard and as tight as your enemy.  The film viewer clearly shows the speeds your flying at.

Drop the act and start learning, there IS always someone out there better than you are.   If you take the right attitude rather than harrassing people I think you will find the game more enjoyable.  Chewi is not behaving like a child here you are.

Amen... x2

That was a waste of bandwith.

sometimes I love british humour   :aok
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 06:13:50 AM by chewie86 »
Lube & Shame "peneduro"
My AH2 videos
SDL SEASON 1 Champions:
Loose Deuce

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 06:10:32 AM »

sometimes I love british humoUr   :aok

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 07:27:16 AM »
lol

film 2, now thats a classic! to win a fight you have to know your planes advantages and disadvanteges, but sadly instead of face the truth you start complaining! chewi did nothing, just a snap shot after you wobbled along there  :lol

to be more precise, having more alt, dive in, find a gunnery solution, shoot, if you are'nt successfull, climb back up again, but not in FRONT of him, better try to make a long Yo-yo! Keep your E advantage as long as you can. Against the hurrie you only can loose in a spit 16 if you try to stay close to him! the hurrie can turn on a daim

Most times complains just shows the lack of knowledge, nothing else!

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline xxIENAxx

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 06:03:46 AM »
Well. for me it's so clear that Chewie cheats and i will explain you why :
First      he manages to sneak up to a spit16 that forgot about SA.....i mean how lame and gamey is that!!!!
Second  he uses the yak as supposed too against a hurri and kills him without turnfighting.....i have no words for that!!
Third     he kills a spit16 that uses poor ACM.....bad Chewie...bad!!!!
Fourth   he kills 2 poorly flown spit16, that miss their chances ( and don't know ACM), and then just dance infront of his guns..... i'm in tears! so         unfair!!
Ahhhhh and by the way he shoots down a 110 with a hurri!!!!!!! I mean do you need a better prove!?!?!?
Last but not least, Chewie is Italian, from a town called Bergamo in a Region called Lombardia.....do i have to say more?!?!?!?!?                             Chewie shame on you :old: Draggon i feel for you, a pilot of your caliber ahhhhh it's just a blessing for the community, keep up the good work :aok

IENA

P.s.    I come from Italy too, but from a town far far away from Bergamo (in the GOOD part of Italy)
P.s.s.  Ma mandarlo a cagher direttamente ..no eh? :rofl  :aok
367th "Dynamite Gang"
In game name IENA since Tour 59

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 11:18:01 PM »
I've always found Chewi to be quite fun to fight. Although i'll lose 9 times out of 10 times, I come away with my heart pounding and hands shaking. He's a challenge and enjoy going up against him.
Lighten up Francis

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 12:23:16 AM »
Just today I killed Draggon's tempest with a 500yd tater and he told me he was glad he was filming to send to HTC.  Well, they have probably received about 10 films from him pertaining to impossible moves and aimbot like shots that have killed his spit16s and tempests. :rolleyes:  All the guy is worth is a .report and a .squelch.  He is way past the point of trying to reason with.