Author Topic: Clipboard at sturtup, icon size  (Read 398 times)

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
Clipboard at sturtup, icon size
« on: May 25, 2010, 03:06:58 PM »
1.) Clipboard is just too tiny.
2.) Navigation (mouse cursor) is all jerky. Hard to navigate in windowed mode
3.) It looks like text size reduction in clipboard (in windowed mode) is somehow inherited in icon text. Icons are now much smaller.

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Clipboard at sturtup, icon size
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 03:30:37 PM »
Do you mean like the clipboard has been sized down?  Can you click on the + button on the upper right hand side of the clipboard to size it?  On the icon text size, can you go into the GUI options menu and try changing the text size?

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 04:15:38 PM »
Do you mean like the clipboard has been sized down?  Can you click on the + button on the upper right hand side of the clipboard to size it?  On the icon text size, can you go into the GUI options menu and try changing the text size?

Yes I can click on +, but it doesn't keep the settings. It reverts back to small clipboard as soon as I'm back in windowed mode.

The size 14 (the largest selectable) still appears smaller than previous icon text.

Offline Lligaf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 08:00:34 AM »
Yes I can click on +, but it doesn't keep the settings. It reverts back to small clipboard as soon as I'm back in windowed mode.

The size 14 (the largest selectable) still appears smaller than previous icon text.

same here also mine goes to 18 but doesn't make a diff matter of fact mine was blank when I first cked it
365TH HELL HAWKS