Author Topic: WW1 arena = Dr1 arena?  (Read 3345 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Re: WW1 arena = Dr1 arena?
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2010, 04:08:24 PM »
So there are like 3 pilots actually in the WW1 arena.  Why don't the 3 of you just agree to fly something different? :D
Hehe....          actually, I have seen some of the best sticks in the ww2 game come in to the WW1 arena and get thoroughly spanked in very short order.

Perhaps the real truth of the matter is that being brought back down to genuine grade A noob status is more than most of the so called "best sticks" in AH care to handle.  And of course there is the Dr1 which has caused quite a few folks to throw up their hands and go back to easier routines.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2010, 02:35:17 PM »
So there are like 3 pilots actually in the WW1 arena.  Why don't the 3 of you just agree to fly something different? :D

So like get your facts straight and then come back and post :mad:  There are as many folks in WWI on average as EW or MW and if WWI gets fleshed out it will draw far more than either of those and AvA :rock
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2010, 02:43:00 PM »
There also is nothing new in your attitude toward WWI, you have been opposed to it from the first so why I wonder do you bother to come to a thread like this and make the comments you do????

I suspect it is because you KNOW there is an interest in WWI and you are still afraid that somehow YOU will lose something if some time is given to WWI developement.  NO one is trying to change WWII, we just like the addition of WWI and want to see more developement of it.

Please stop trying to divide the community, I am sure we can all support both WWI and WWII without hassels if some of you would just take a deep breath and give things a chance.

Same reason you try to change AH to suit yourself rather than find a game that suits what your looking for.

Yeager.... Big shots are usually of low caliber...... not a slam just something to think about :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2010, 03:47:49 PM »
Same reason you try to change AH to suit yourself rather than find a game that suits what your looking for.

Yeager.... Big shots are usually of low caliber...... not a slam just something to think about :D
I just dont see how adding more planes and terrains threatens the game.  In my way of thinking "the more the better".

Caliber Point well made.  I need to handload some more 45-70.  Good shooting weather just around the corner  :x
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2010, 05:55:27 PM »

This your silliest post yet.  I am not trying to change WWII at all, I am trying to get a playable WWI added.  Your the one with all the toys screaming that you will not get your next new one if someone else gets something.  Maybe you should go find a WWII ONLY game since this one now HAS WWI and you seem to abhor that.
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline DOUG

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2010, 11:39:30 AM »
Hehe....          actually, I have seen some of the best sticks in the ww2 game come in to the WW1 arena and get thoroughly spanked in very short order.

Perhaps the real truth of the matter is that being brought back down to genuine grade A noob status is more than most of the so called "best sticks" in AH care to handle.  And of course there is the Dr1 which has caused quite a few folks to throw up their hands and go back to easier routines.

+1  :old:  :neener:    elfy
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 11:41:34 AM by DOUG »
"UsedToDoALittleButTheLittleWo uldntDoIt,So the Little gotMore andMore,JustKeepTryingToGet a littleBetterIsaid aLittleBetterThanBefore"...A.Rose
AK elfy-1st ArabianKnight recruited in AH- May 7,2000