Author Topic: Offline missions  (Read 591 times)

Offline thumless

• Zinc Member
Offline missions
« on: June 15, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »
I'm sure this has been answered before but I can't seem to find the answer due in large part because of my inability to search correctly. anyway...
Could some one please tell me how to do the offline missions that have already been made.  What folder to put stuff in etc?
Thanks in advance

Offline thumless

• Zinc Member
Re: Offline missions
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 01:33:46 PM »
sorry here's another question.
Where the heck are the gv's off line.  They used to be right on the field before and I thought I remembered something about them being move but I can't find them.
Thanks 

Offline Obie303

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 08:59:06 PM »
Your offline mission folder is the MISSRES folder.  It's part of the game, so it should be in there by default.  If for some weird reason it isn't, just create one.

I suggest that you visit the Offline Mission Forum.  USRanger puts together many missions and can help you the best.  But many of the older missions are having some issues since the recent updates.  Check with that forum for missions that will work with the AH now.
I have fought a good fight,
I have finished my course,
I have kept the faith.
(quote on a Polish pilot's grave marker in Nottinghamshire, England)

71 (Eagle) Squadron

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 03:33:32 AM »
sorry here's another question.
Where the heck are the gv's off line.  They used to be right on the field before and I thought I remembered something about them being move but I can't find them.

They are still there. They may be at a different position than you are remembering, and their engines are not running anymore. You can also change the type of GV, you can even change all of the circling plane drones into (non-moving) GV: Options->Arena Setup->Offline Drones
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline thumless

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 11:14:00 AM »
Many thanks
I will check them out