Author Topic: EVIL Minds only, Please.....  (Read 4670 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: EVIL Minds only, Please.....
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 07:26:33 PM »
Here's what ya do. Video tape yourself running the cigar all up and down the crack of your arse. Put some kind of identifying mark on the tip for later proof that that is indeed the cigar he smoked.

On the second night leave the tape with a attaching note addressed to him.  :cheers:

And another cigar of coarse for him to enjoy while he's viewing the film.  :D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 07:29:21 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 07:27:47 PM »
Id mess with the mouthpiece of the black and mild.

Use gorilla glue, make his lips stick to it so it has to be surgically removed.  

Or use pure capsaicin oil if you can find it or if your feeling a little kind use Blair's Ultra Death sauce which is about 1.1 million on the scolville scale.  He would be crying afterward.
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 07:28:26 PM »
Since it doesn't concern him if the cigar has been in your mouth, try some other orifices.

+1

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 08:26:35 PM »
Or use pure capsaicin oil if you can find it or if your feeling a little kind use Blair's Ultra Death sauce which is about 1.1 million on the scolville scale.  He would be crying afterward.
You beat me to it.   :D

We used to have a bug zapper and every day it would catch at least 3 Jap Beetles. And I'm telling you now..... they smell absolutely revolting when they're frying. Place a couple in some home rolled smokes (branching off of other people's ideas). And the capsaicin oil.... I have seen grown men who chew so much they shouldn't have any feeling left in their jaw, Cry and enter a fetal position after eating a Habanaro, which is NOTHING compared to the Bhut Jolokia pepper. Pure capsaicin would have this punk, which has probably been pampered his entire life, enter the ER out of pure shock to the pain. ( Better idea is put minimal amount of black powder in the cigar as mentioned, but put Jalapeno juice closer to the mouth piece, that way when it goes poof, the juice will get into his eyes and nose, which will have the twerp screaming).

Just ideas.  :D

EDIT: P.S. too much capsaicin can cause damage to eyes. Thats why I said Jalapeno. Actually, better yet, use pure oil and have a giant glass of whole milk standing in your window.  :rofl
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 08:29:10 PM by fbWldcat »
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 08:37:36 PM »
load up a black an mild with some potent salvia divinorium, its a legal (incense) which is also a very strong hallucinogen that causes alot of people to trip balls so hard they just wish for it to be over. ive seen people running for there lives from animals that dont exist, wouldnt it be funnt to  see the neighbor kid doin the same? :devil

that or next time hes out side just yell "whos that?" an give the ol' shotgun a pump
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 08:39:28 PM by bagrat »
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 08:42:20 PM »
Couple great ideas here so far.  I like the re-pack the blunt thing.  But I think I would use salvia instead of pet hair.  Also the "try other orifices" thing is great.  Now you don't need to self-sodomize per se, but maybe go jogging on a hot humid day and and then wipe all the ball and arse sweat off with it.  Take a pic of it hanging between your cheeks and leave it out.  The next day, do your routine but instead of leaving a cigar, leave the picture of the one he took the night before.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 08:48:18 PM »
Take a pic of it hanging between your cheeks and leave it out.  The next day, do your routine but instead of leaving a cigar, leave the picture of the one he took the night before.

"Looking for this?"  :rofl
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 08:54:59 PM »
Gotta love the hot sauce and black powder, but be VERY VERY CAREFUL here. This is where we begin crossing legal limits. But either way, video tape it pure first.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 08:59:22 PM »
First off booby traps are illegal.

But I'd take that cigar and coat it with bugspray after filling it with hair off my hiney, whatever you do get it on tape and post it on here.   

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 09:01:33 PM »
Just stick the mouth piece in a fresh dog turd before you go in. Or human turd....leave a note saying "Do you like corn?"
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 09:17:28 PM »
Buy your friend a pack of his own and put it in his mailbox with a note "I got you your own pack". I'm sure his wife gets the mail. I imagine this will leave enough explaning.  :t :devil
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 09:45:45 PM »
Guys...these ideas are GOLDEN.  I really appreciate it.

I go from laughing about this...to actually being downright pissed off as hell.  there's an element of feeling violated...after seeing this cat in the act of doing it..that really sickens me.

a few things to add:

I don't think his parents would give a rats arse if I talked to them, or if I called the cops.  It seems they gave up on him ages ago..but when all is said and done, I still have to live next door to them.  That's why whatever I do to him, should appear as surprise.  "holy crap...sorry..I had no idea the cigar bandit who steals from me and trespasses was YOUR son".  see?    and remember...he's 22.  additionally...the video idea is golden.  I could easily bait him with a full cigar just to get about 5 different vids in five nights.  I also like the idea of seeing what happens for myself.  thus the idea of exploding cigars, or poop-tipped cigars...as funny as that is...would rip off my enjoyment if seeing this cat get what he has coming.

I'd like to combine his surprise...with that being caught on vid.  If I can pull this off logistically...and I think I can...I have no issue You Tubing this to share with everyone.  I want this ****** to burn.

PS........this intrigues me:  http://www.defensedevices.com/terminator.html
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 09:57:29 PM by ZetaNine »

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 09:54:49 PM »
Why not just lure him in again, open the door, and politely explain that if he sets foot on your property again uninvited, you will press charges..

At that point hand him a brand new real cigar and ask him to leave...and leave it between you and him...leave his parents out it...

If you want to teach him a lesson...then set an example yourself...treat him the way you wish to be treated...

Forget about all of this silly frat boy prank nonsense...this sort of stuff is nothing more than a pissing contest for degenerates...

Instead....Try acting like a normal mature adult...you might be surprised at the result...

Oneway

« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 09:59:28 PM by oneway »

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 09:58:35 PM »
oneway..honestly..I think he would leave... laughing at me.     ..and in six months...try to break into my home.

this isn't a guy you can guilt or shame.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:00:11 PM by ZetaNine »

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2010, 10:02:05 PM »
oneway..honestly..I think he would leave... laughing at me.     ..and in six months...try to break into my home.

this isn't a guy you can guilt or shame.

I didn't see you reply to the possibility of Capsaicin. 16,000,000 ScU to the face would be magic IMHO.
Landing is overrated.