Author Topic: EVIL Minds only, Please.....  (Read 4716 times)

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
Re: EVIL Minds only, Please.....
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2010, 04:49:02 PM »
First off booby traps are illegal.

But I'd take that cigar and coat it with bugspray after filling it with hair off my hiney, whatever you do get it on tape and post it on here.   

So is trespassing and theft, and is why I think most of us encourage him to video tape it clean and pure once before any shinanigans... we don't want him to do a trick on the poor guy that might land him in jail, but definetley teach a lesson and then have the tape on hand just to cover his bellybutton incase the cops get called or a lawyer gets involved on behalf of the punk... and on that note, ya might want to avoid the apple sweat given you may have to mildly defend your stance on the issue infront of a peace officer or (if this kid and his family have the money and effort to burn) a judge.  The punk might even be breaking and entering given it's an enclosed porch attached to the house, especialy if he does anything other than normal operation of the gate latch or door knob on the gate, but that's an extreme that I doubt would holdup to any attorney worth their beans.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2010, 04:52:54 PM »
Guys...these ideas are GOLDEN.  I really appreciate it.

I go from laughing about this...to actually being downright pissed off as hell.  there's an element of feeling violated...after seeing this cat in the act of doing it..that really sickens me.

a few things to add:

I don't think his parents would give a rats arse if I talked to them, or if I called the cops.  It seems they gave up on him ages ago..but when all is said and done, I still have to live next door to them.  That's why whatever I do to him, should appear as surprise.  "holy crap...sorry..I had no idea the cigar bandit who steals from me and trespasses was YOUR son".  see?    and remember...he's 22.  additionally...the video idea is golden.  I could easily bait him with a full cigar just to get about 5 different vids in five nights.  I also like the idea of seeing what happens for myself.  thus the idea of exploding cigars, or poop-tipped cigars...as funny as that is...would rip off my enjoyment if seeing this cat get what he has coming.

I'd like to combine his surprise...with that being caught on vid.  If I can pull this off logistically...and I think I can...I have no issue You Tubing this to share with everyone.  I want this ****** to burn.

PS........this intrigues me:  http://www.defensedevices.com/terminator.html

Last tip: I doubt he lights up on your porch, so try to figure out where he does light them up so you can be ready to video tape his reaction to the booby trapped stogie being lit up... if desired and possible
-Babalon

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2010, 04:55:39 PM »
Last tip: I doubt he lights up on your porch, so try to figure out where he does light them up so you can be ready to video tape his reaction to the booby trapped stogie being lit up... if desired and possible

Leave a note saying "You feeling lucky? Go ahead... light up here and now."  :D
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2010, 05:06:21 PM »
Definitely video tape it a few times for proof. I like the hot sauce thing. It may hurt him?  Oh sorry Zeta got into the habit of coating his cigars with hot sauce. -Excuse shot down :)

Personally living in CNY up here I'd leave through my back door with a shotgun and when he is opening the gate, come up behind him and cycle the action. Then just ask what he's doing. :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2010, 05:09:56 PM »
Definitely video tape it a few times for proof. I like the hot sauce thing. It may hurt him?  Oh sorry Zeta got into the habit of coating his cigars with hot sauce. -Excuse shot down :)

Perhaps he enjoys a certain agonizing burning sensation when he takes a puff.  :)
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2010, 05:15:22 PM »
Perhaps he enjoys a certain agonizing burning sensation when he takes a puff.  :)
Exactly. I mean truthfully no one in their right mind would love the hottest hot sauce in the world on their cigar, but it's a good excuse...plus the guy shouldn't be taking them anyway.

If you shoot him, though, it's your word against his...and he doesn't have a word... :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2010, 05:20:00 PM »
I like Tec's salvia idea. Go the the local smoke shop and pick up some salvia, I guarantee you that he will be freaking out after a few puffs. Salvia has almost no taste so when mixed with tobacco he wont be able to tell the difference. Make sure you get the strong stuff 60x or better.

Problem with salvia is that he'd have to hold it in for an extended period of time to get the true effect.  Also, there's the off chance that he'd have a major panic attack and do something stupid.  A local HS kid did salvia a couple of months ago and promptly went home and shot himself. 

Pure capzacin oil would probably put him in the ER. 

Bodily fluids could lead to an assault charge.

In all, be VERY careful about what you do to this kid.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2010, 05:22:32 PM »
BTW, the "Scare the poo out of him with a shotgun." idea is my personal favorite.

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2010, 05:23:36 PM »
People of the jury, is it so wrong for me to dip my cigar in Bhut Jolokia juice? I was born and raise on Indian food, and it reminded me of the A-hole burning I often received during childhood from mother's cooking.  :rofl
Landing is overrated.

Offline Otaz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2010, 05:59:45 PM »
Couple of things I'd do to end the situation, safely and without confrontation:

1. Reverse your habit of locking the cars via remote. Do it when you first go out, and don't turn off the light right away when you go in, or have it on a timer switch that you can set to turn off at different times. I'd also leave a light on in different rooms near that porch, also on random timers to make it seem someone is still awake.
2. Put a motion detector in your yard that pops on the light and possibly triggers a video recording system.
3. Post a sign on your gate that states your property is being monitored by closed circuit TV.
4. Assuming your fence is high enough to prevent him just easily jumping over, I'd also put the electronic lock on the gate that can be turned on and off by remote or from a switch in the house.
5. Make your habits unpredictable and as difficult as possible for him to discern patterns in and he should be discouraged from coming around.

If none of that works, then I'm all for escalating to the "pranks" like setting up a turd cigar (my maltese leaves them all over the yard  :rofl) or capgun caps planted in the cigars. If there's any legal implication, you at least can show all the legal things you attempted before going to the extremes.

Zellys
VF-17  "Jolly Rogers"

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2010, 06:17:36 PM »
Problem with salvia is that he'd have to hold it in for an extended period of time to get the true effect. 
Naaa not with the strong concentrated stuff.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2010, 06:35:47 PM »
Another option would be to tie the cigar to a pull-pin siren/alarm.  Would probably scare 170lbs worth of stuff out of him..   Have a hose handy to wash down the porch.

If you can get ahold of a flash grenade (or something similar), tie a string to the pin, tie the other end to the cigar. When the punk takes the cigar it goes off 3 seconds later, at which point you jump out, and have a not so kind word with him. Tell him he's gona end up in jail if he keeps that crap up..... and then follow through.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2010, 06:37:28 PM »

Please, let's not turn this into a "is it better to hold it in or just exhale it right out" discussion.   :noid

A thought crossed my mind here, it might be a felony to drug someone without their permission...  pretty dang sure it is, then again you do live in Florida.
-Babalon

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2010, 06:48:48 PM »
Just buy a megaphone and the next time he steals one, open your front door and yell HEY amazinhunk Quit stealing my cigars!  That outta do it.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2010, 07:11:51 PM »

Didn't know that.  I'm no salvia expert by any means.  The mere thought of hallucinating scares the poo out of me, so I've never tried it.