Author Topic: bomber guns.....  (Read 11435 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: bomber guns.....
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »
Nem you have a compulsion disorder.... find a good psychiatrist he can help you with it. ;) :D 
See Rule #4

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
      • http://virtuallyinfamous.webs.com
« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2010, 05:30:08 PM »
What glitches?  The only glitch that can be identified in this thread were the terrible tactics used by Nemisis to attack bombers.

ack-ack

Page 3 about halfway down i spoke of a glich well a possible one anyway and another one spoke of somthing similar that happened to him :)  :salute
You Don't See Me But You Hear Me Coming Then Darkness

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2010, 05:57:01 PM »
I really hope this will be my last post in this thread.
I bet its not  :devil
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2010, 06:17:45 PM »

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2010, 06:42:20 PM »
Let's all call Nemesis twoguns from now on.   :D

Come back twoguns.  Come back.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2010, 07:48:01 PM »
You guys can make it REAL hard to do the right thing, and let this thing be. You know that? I can see why someone would think "You know what, screw it. These guys aren't going to stop regardless of what I do", and keep digging the hole. I've tried to stay out of this, and I really hope this will be my last post in this thread.

Hard to do the right thing?  Which was what?  Continued to make inaccurate comments after you said the first time you were trying 'to do the right thing'?  If you want to do the right thing, don't post anymore. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2010, 07:56:56 PM »
This thread......is.......amazing.

"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2010, 10:23:12 PM »
I say delete all of the post except Nemisis' posts and HT's ownage posts.

Oh, and once that's done sticky it.

+1

You guys can make it REAL hard to do the right thing, and let this thing be. You know that? I can see why someone would think "You know what, screw it. These guys aren't going to stop regardless of what I do", and keep digging the hole. I've tried to stay out of this, and I really hope this will be my last post in this thread.

It's like a Wet Paint sign, isn't it?  You just have to touch it.....

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2010, 10:41:02 PM »

I believe you have just stopped digging. Now if you wish to start filling in the hole most of us would be glad to help.

It really is as simple as as stating "I screwed up and was out of bounds". Once people recognize you see what they are speaking of, they will stop pushing you.

HiTech

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2010, 05:36:50 AM »
Nemisis? What plane are you using to kill bombers? Next time we are online together I will show you three methods with a P-51 P-47 or F-4U that the majority of bomber pilots cannot even hit. That works all the way to (dare I say?) 35k.  :D  :rofl

If you catch bombers low (below 10k) no reason you cant kill all three in less than one minute. Some bombers are tougher (234s B26 Ki) but the rest are pretty easy really.  :bolt:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2010, 07:05:18 AM »
or with a F-16  :noid
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #161 on: July 10, 2010, 02:15:45 PM »

But then you have to worry about red scorpion bites but I hear that at 35,000ft the cold air and lack of O2 puts the scorpions to sleep so they won't bite.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2010, 03:59:54 PM »

I have noticed that you (Fudgums) tend to reply with nothing but criticism. For someone that posts with AvA Staff Member under his avatar you should refrain from doing this. It makes you look stupid. I am trying to help this person which is something you didnt even think of after 11 pages of replies. And then all you have is F-16s?

I guess maybe you feel protected because you are staff? Well I certainly wont go there. Not only will I not stoop to your level (because I am not protected from being banned) but you are not worth it.

I love you too Ack-Ack.  Likewise on the "worth it." :P
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2010, 06:08:54 PM »
I have noticed that you (Fudgums) tend to reply with nothing but criticism. For someone that posts with AvA Staff Member under his avatar you should refrain from doing this. It makes you look stupid. I am trying to help this person which is something you didnt even think of after 11 pages of replies. And then all you have is F-16s?

I guess maybe you feel protected because you are staff? Well I certainly wont go there. Not only will I not stoop to your level (because I am not protected from being banned) but you are not worth it.

I love you too Ack-Ack.  Likewise on the "worth it." :P

Not criticism but sarcasm  :aok, also just because I have a tag under my name does not hold any special protection from the board.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2010, 07:26:28 PM »
Neither one of them (sarcasm/criticism) is helpful. Nemisis is still young and desires to learn more about the game. I dont believe for one second that 11 pages of sarcasm helped him one bit. Surprisingly it was mostly the bomber pilots that offered help but of course after the second page of grief I decided to stop reading the bloviating (and bloviating is the primary reason the BBS doesnt have more qualified input).