Author Topic: It is 7/2/10 at 8pm  (Read 3476 times)

Offline STXAce8

• Nickel Member
Re: It is 7/2/10 at 8pm
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2010, 08:49:14 PM »
Just post pone it for a day, and not waste people's time waiting while they can be flying. Pease.  :airplane:
ZLA- Don't Focke Wulf Us!
Ingame: Batz
Kommando Nowotny
Its over the top as Fack

Offline Ponyace

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2010, 09:23:55 PM »
Looks like some sort of registration is up. Only problem is, it doesn't list me under the squad I registered. Rather, there is a comma. (Registered for 348th FG/342nd FS).

Edited: My registration just disappeared, and I cannot register again.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 09:30:13 PM by Ponyace »
Gatore
Formerly "Ponyace"

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2010, 09:28:30 PM »
It is definitely postponed (my only fear being that in fixing it it is left open for a time -- but I explained the situation to the admins and requested that htey close it after fix).

I don't know new date and time yet -- but it is postponed.

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2010, 09:29:38 PM »
For what it's worth, my preference is most definitely for B-25s.

I got a half dozen shadow accounts and I am gonna grab all of the B-25 slots and then auction them back to Beefcake on Ebay....

Lets Go!

:rofl

:furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2010, 09:30:47 PM »
Looks like some sort of registration is up. Only problem is, it doesn't list me under the squad I registered. Rather, there is a comma. (Registered for 348th FG/342nd FS).

:salute

saw 2 registered for Allied, but not where they were placed, just now......... hit refresh and it was back to "0" registered for both allied & axis with all slots showing vacant

heading off to FSO ......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2010, 09:53:56 PM »
Everyone -- to give people plenty of time to get set for opening of registration, I will open it on Monday night at 8 pm Eastern.

That way, for people who are out of town starting from tonight, etc. but who planned on the previous opening of registration aren't disadvantaged.

Sorry folks, for they delay, and many thank to forHIM for getting it all fixed.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2010, 11:28:30 PM »
Roger Brooke.  Sheet happens.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2010, 11:30:00 PM »
Roger Brooke.  Sheet happens.

Look at the bright side...

Everyone can hammer on Ranger for another 48 hours to be CO

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline TheRapier

• Nickel Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron, My Little Pony
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2010, 12:30:47 AM »
Thanks Brooke! I'm sure that will help a lot!
--)-Rapier--
CO Musketeers
Longest continuously operating MMO squadron
Serving your target needs since 1990
They thought it would be a disgrace to go forth in a group.  Each entered the forest at a point that he had chosen where there was no path and where it was darkest. La Queste de St G

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2010, 03:11:36 AM »
Everyone -- to give people plenty of time to get set for opening of registration, I will open it on Monday night at 8 pm Eastern.
Hi Brooke, any chance it could be a little earlier?  As it was I did not get to bed until about 1:45 am last night but at least I don't work today.  However, on Monday night I have work the next morning so will be unable to stay up that late again.  At one point I believe the policy was to open registration on a Saturday at the usual scenario start time of 3:00 pm Eastern, working on the principle that intended participants would be available on the days and times the scenario normally runs?  Anyway hope things get worked out OK, thanks for the postponement. :salute
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2010, 03:29:34 AM »
Hi Brooke, any chance it could be a little earlier?  As it was I did not get to bed until about 1:45 am last night but at least I don't work today.  However, on Monday night I have work the next morning so will be unable to stay up that late again.  At one point I believe the policy was to open registration on a Saturday at the usual scenario start time of 3:00 pm Eastern, working on the principle that intended participants would be available on the days and times the scenario normally runs?  Anyway hope things get worked out OK, thanks for the postponement. :salute

Howdy, Flossy.  This weekend is one of the bigger holiday weekends in the US, and a lot of people cannot be available Saturday and Sunday.  Except for unusual circumstances like this, I would indeed do it as you suggest, as that is the best way.

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2010, 04:38:06 AM »
Howdy, Flossy.  This weekend is one of the bigger holiday weekends in the US, and a lot of people cannot be available Saturday and Sunday.  Except for unusual circumstances like this, I would indeed do it as you suggest, as that is the best way.
Oh yes of course it is!  Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy 4th!  :D

That would be appreciated, Brooke.  8:00 pm is just doable for me providing it works lol.... But for mainland Europe and particularly Finland it is even later.  :) 
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun