Author Topic: MidWar Plea About Maps  (Read 1777 times)

Offline GrnHorn8

• Zinc Member
      • 337th Black Sheep
Re: MidWar Plea About Maps
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2010, 08:22:13 AM »
[quote author=WWhiskey link=topic=291858.msg3715493#msg3715493 date=1277909115

I also think early war should be re done, as a progressive war arena, starting out in the early days of the war and progressing threw the entire war till all planes where available at then end, then reset it every month and start over, this would add a new aspect were you could fly one type of plane set threw the whole tour if you wanted to, or you could just fly the planes you like when they come up, kind of like a mini tour of duty! score would be a little more important here and offer a chance to specialize in areas of the game not really allowed in the main arena's since you could have a p-38 ace instead of just, the best in fighters!  the jug drivers could start out in the d-11 and progress all the way threw to the n and m, plenty of german fighters to do this in as well!
it would be a good way to understand more aspects of why and when things became available during the war and how they affected it!
[/quote]

I like that idea Whiskey! +1  :aok
337TH Black Sheep Squadrian

Join the Black Sheep http://www.ripsnort.org

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2010, 08:26:14 AM »
I would leave EW alone but add a progressive arena maybe

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2010, 08:52:09 AM »
you guys know the history of Rolling Plane Set (aka RPS) ?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2010, 08:58:47 AM »
I would leave EW alone but add a progressive arena maybe
yes I thought about it and it would not be fair to change early war into this arena, instead create a new one maybe! :airplane:
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2010, 11:19:32 AM »
You can roll with the arenas guys.  Same thing. 
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2010, 12:27:13 PM »

Come on it is Time for a Drastic Game overhall here and Bring back the night time Maps!!!!!! that really shows the strong players here and to really see if they can fight in the dark like when this game first launched !!!!!!

Night is an arena settings and not dependent on the map.  Remember when we did have night time, it was the quickest way to empty out the arena.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2010, 12:32:25 PM »

Night is an arena settings and not dependent on the map.  Remember when we did have night time, it was the quickest way to empty out the arena.

ack-ack

thank the heavens the days of throwing blankets over the windows so you could see at night are gone lol
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2010, 08:12:32 PM »
True ACK ACK but night time flying was always a blast I went on a Drunken Rage last night with these Post but it is true we do need some new maps or something :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-
               Wait n Bleed

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2010, 11:23:03 PM »
Bring back the night time Maps!!!!!! that really shows the strong players here and to really see if they can fight in the dark like when this game first launched !!!!!!

:airplane: Yes bring back night time and more weather, love flying IFR.
Tour 70 2005 to present