Author Topic: ENY vs Arena Cap  (Read 2346 times)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
Re: ENY vs Arena Cap
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 03:55:10 AM »
Sorry I was not specific F4U-1D and Spit IX.

But thanks for telling me and others what we should enjoy flying.
If you really enjoy flying the ponies, spits and LALA, you have many options. Switch to the lowest # country. Red guys are red guys.
As much as you might not like it, or think its a communist way of taking away your rights to fly what you want, do a search and find a better solution to side balancing.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 04:10:14 AM »
What's ENY?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 04:43:32 AM »
If you really enjoy flying the ponies, spits and LALA, you have many options. Switch to the lowest # country. Red guys are red guys.
As much as you might not like it, or think its a communist way of taking away your rights to fly what you want, do a search and find a better solution to side balancing.
There it is in a nut shell. What those guys that rant and rave about ENY refuse to understand is ENY is PLAYER controlled. The numbers of PLAYERS on one side or the other dictates how high or low the ENY is. If you insist on flying what you want all the time (and you do have that right, I agree), then you still have the opportunity to change countries.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 04:59:26 AM »
But thanks for telling me and others what we should enjoy flying.

Where did I tell you or anyone else what you should enjoy flying?  All you said was Spits and Hogs, so I was pointing out a couple options.  Apparently you're very butt hurt over all this.  While I think it's awesome that HT accepts customer input and suggestions it leads to people always wanting it their way.  Bad news, this isn't Burger King.  They give us the game, it's up to us to make of it what we will within the environment they provide. 
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 05:11:17 AM »
Where did I tell you or anyone else what you should enjoy flying?  All you said was Spits and Hogs, so I was pointing out a couple options.  Apparently you're very butt hurt over all this.  While I think it's awesome that HT accepts customer input and suggestions it leads to people always wanting it their way.  Bad news, this isn't Burger King.  They give us the game, it's up to us to make of it what we will within the environment they provide. 

:O

Are you saying that we should be more flexible?  The travesty...

Even though I pay $14.95 /month?  The audacity..........

I couldn't even eat properly for that price.

I sure play this game more often than I eat.

What's ENY?

:neener:

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2010, 05:19:39 AM »
:O

I sure play this game more often than I eat.

:neener:
We've seen your pics. I call BS on the one  :P
Lighten up Francis

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 06:17:53 AM »
Me too me too. I'm sure VonMessa has his share of Cheesesteaks, livin in Philly! At least that pic looked like it.

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 06:57:20 AM »
Money its dead simple, switch to the lowest numbered side, you get a target rich environment. And you can fly whatever you want till the cows come home.

It really is that simple.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2010, 07:07:24 AM »
Why does everyone in this game insist on telling people what they should like and how they should think?  I like hawgs and spitfires, it is that simple.  My reason has NOTHING to do with how they perform in the game.  That is why I pay to play!  I really wish the forum was used by HT/team to "listen" to feedback and not feel compelled to defend.  And everyone here follows their lead and jumps on people for NOT thinking like they do!

I know this sounds negative and for that I apologize.  I have said in other posts how much I have enjoyed the new towns, bases, views from this recent patch and I am grateful as a paying customer!  But adding yet another thing for me to wade through in order to get in game to fly is frustrating.  I'm now editing sound files for Christ's sake and once done I will still need to deal with the old issues of arena caps, Eny, and being muted for expressing my political view on a channel when someone complains they can't find work.   

EPIC FAIL !!!

No one here was really telling him what to do ... they were merely suggesting ways to deal with ENY.

And far as "dealing with being muted for expressing ymy political views on a channel" ... If I had my way, I would boot you from the game completely. There is nothing worse than some bullchit political topic being discussed on any channel this game has to offer, with the exception of PM. You want to discuss something political ... join a political blog or BBS ... keep that crap out of the game. It NEVER leads to any conclusion (as all political debates do) and only ends up getting real ugly and completely taking over a channel.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2010, 07:10:16 AM »
Money its dead simple, switch to the lowest numbered side, you get a target rich environment. And you can fly whatever you want till the cows come home.

It really is that simple.

Ghost ... It's obvious that this is not something that they are looking for ... how dare you tell them how to play. They simply want to stamp their feet with ideas of grandeur that HTC will immediately do away with ENY because of a tirade.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2010, 08:31:04 AM »
We've seen your pics. I call BS on the one  :P

Even though it's a bit early, you can believe me when I say I mean this with all sincerity   :neener:

Just in case you go away for the holidays   :D

Offline Knite

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2010, 08:45:17 AM »
Just left the late war blue arena because the ENY was high. That's what ENY is for right? Gets you so annoyed you leave. Trouble is the cap on the other late war arena is set so low you can't get in there. HTC is there some way you can coordinate those two annoying features?

Just a correction...
ENY is not to get you annoyed so you leave the arena.

ENY is to get you annoyed so you leave your chess piece and join one of the ones outnumbered by your current chess piece. Or to make you fly inferior aircraft.

Knite

39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"

I'm basically here to lower the 39th's score :P

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2010, 08:57:32 AM »
Just a correction...

ENY is to get you annoyed so you leave your chess piece and join one of the ones outnumbered by your current chess piece. Or to make you fly inferior aircraft.

Depends what you mean by inferior  :D

What's ENY?

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 09:08:19 AM »
Just a correction...

Only squeakers get annoyed and/or annoying.

What's this ENY everyone is talking about? Is that short for Even in New York or Every Now and Yen, or is it Everyday's Not Yesterday?  :headscratch: Come on fellas, stop talking in coad.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2010, 09:10:41 AM »
It seems simple to understand, Money and Badhorse came here for answers to a problem. They didn't like the answers they got, which on reflection are the only answers available, so now they imply that everyone is telling them how to play. I like to fly the Spit9 and sometimes the 16 for certain circumstances and when I do always get people talking about "Dweeb ride" and I will tell them it's my choice it's in the hangar for selcetion so I'll fly it, but I do understand that during times of ENY restriction these are not available so will alter my ride to whatever is within the ENY range left to be used. I'm not telling you what to fly but look at that list, still plenty of aircraft to play with so "you" make the selection.