Author Topic: Norris'ism  (Read 6228 times)

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Norris'ism
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2010, 11:20:12 AM »
9) The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris's fist.

:lol

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2010, 11:25:48 AM »
Outer space exists because its afraid to be on the same planet as Chuck Norris
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline Jack16

• Nickel Member
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2010, 11:38:21 AM »
Chuck Norris counted to infinity....... twice.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Offline wojo71

• Copper Member
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2010, 12:33:45 PM »
“Sharks Have a week dedicated to him.”
LTARwojo        
Proud father of a U.S. Marine....Proud grandson of Lt Col Hamel Goodin (ret)   B-17 pilot. 305th BG /364th SQD

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2010, 12:36:53 PM »
The Top Ten Facts on the official facts website (which admitedly i have to generally agree with as I have followed these jokes since their creation):

01 Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
02 Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
03 Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
04 If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
05 Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
06 When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
07 Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
08 Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
09 They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take crap from anybody.
10 A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Honorable Mentions:

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

When Chuck Norris played golf for money, Chuck marked down a hole in 0 every time, a pro at the golf club, said to Chuck: "excuse me sir, but you cant score zero on a hole". Chuck Norris turned towards the man and said, im Chuck Norris, the man then proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 12:40:41 PM by grizz441 »

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2010, 01:11:56 PM »
The reason Chuck Norris is not in "The Expendables" is because it wouldn't be much of a movie if all the actors got roundhouse kicked in the first 10 seconds.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost

Offline tmetal

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2010, 02:23:46 PM »
If forum moderator tried to ban hammer a post from Chuck Norris the internet would melt.
The real problem is anyone should feel like they can come to this forum and make a wish without being treated in a derogatory manner.  The only discussion should be centered around whether it would work, or how it would work and so on always in a respectful manner.

-Skuzzy 5/18/17

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2010, 02:34:09 PM »
The reason Chuck Norris is not in "The Expendables" is because it wouldn't be much of a movie if all the actors got roundhouse kicked in the first 10 seconds.

Nice one  :lol
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2010, 04:02:15 PM »
Landing is overrated.

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2010, 07:19:56 PM »
The reason they dont film 3D Chuck Norris movies: Because whenever Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the bad guy, his foot would pop out of the movie screen and kill the audience.
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2010, 07:39:10 PM »
The reason they dont film 3D Chuck Norris movies: Because whenever Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the bad guy, his foot would pop out of the movie screen and kill the audience.

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2010, 08:23:27 PM »
Chuck Norris once went against Lance Armstrong in a who had more testicles contest. Chuck Norris won by five.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2010, 02:41:30 PM »

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2010, 02:48:18 PM »
cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"