Author Topic: Radioactive level  (Read 3292 times)

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
Re: Radioactive level
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2010, 05:21:11 AM »
lol... I guess I should have changed the title to plutonium because now krusty thinks this is about him. 

As illustrated earlier the bb are a great source of information once you wade through the bs.  Many players just stop using them because of this.  I have a low post count because I am still new to the game and am still learning how it works.  And yet still my own low post count came up reinforcing my point on the arrogance of some longer term participants. 

For you few who do not see this as sarcasm.....probably don t get swift either. 

DD
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2010, 08:15:04 AM »
up and atom

CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2010, 09:28:23 AM »
Technically this is not technical enough to be technically tantalizing to techs.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2010, 10:10:37 AM »
lol... I guess I should have changed the title to plutonium because now krusty thinks this is about him.  

As illustrated earlier the bb are a great source of information once you wade through the bs.  Many players just stop using them because of this.  I have a low post count because I am still new to the game and am still learning how it works.  And yet still my own low post count came up reinforcing my point on the arrogance of some longer term participants.  

DD

I'm far from Arrogant.   Please save your stereotypes and labels for yourself.   I've helped a ton of new players in the 8.5 years I've been playing this game.  You don't know me, so don't pretend that you know me.   I know you're in +Precision and I've been a Knight since Sept, when I joined the Widowmakers.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 10:32:26 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »

As illustrated earlier the bb are a great source of information once you wade through the bs.  Many players just stop using them because of this.  I have a low post count because I am still new to the game and am still learning how it works.  And yet still my own low post count came up reinforcing my point on the arrogance of some longer term participants. 

DD

This whole thread you have failed to actually read what people are saying but rather fill it in with your preconceived notions of how people act.  We don't know you but you come on here with this attitude and act surprised when we don't welcome you with open arms.  :rolleyes:
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
      • http://virtuallyinfamous.webs.com
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2010, 11:24:25 AM »
This whole thread you have failed to actually read what people are saying but rather fill it in with your preconceived notions of how people act.  We don't know you but you come on here with this attitude and act surprised when we don't welcome you with open arms.  :rolleyes:

I think the kid is just having some fun at everyone Else's expense just like allot of other teenager's of today's world. If he is Getting up your goat don't listen to him or pay any heed to him let him be. if he wants to annoy people to get to krustys level then so be it but he shall learn that once there we wont talk to him for his attitude to others so let him be :)
You Don't See Me But You Hear Me Coming Then Darkness

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2010, 11:30:36 AM »
Since I aspire to become a radioactive level poster, I figured I would do the following:

1.  Post random, multiple posts, before I actually get to my point.
2.  Insult and badger some poor noob who has not figured the game out yet and believes everything is unfair.
3.  Hijack a post to talk about a sleeping appendage. 
4.  Be helpful and objective...well this should be listed in a different column. 

Some of you sure show them who the boss is.....   

Have I failed to enumerate any other ways to get to the coveted radioactive level?   

You've forgotten the wonderful moving expressions that are emoticons.

Posts devoid of all commentary, and only including emoticons are the best kinds of posts.

and remember, THE MORE EMOTICONS YOU POST, THE BETTER.

:furious :noid :o :angel: :x :cheers: :airplane: :joystick: :neener: :old: :airplane: :joystick: :joystick: :joystick: :joystick: :joystick: :joystick: :joystick: :joystick: :joystick: :uhoh :pray :( :o :o :aok :rofl :lol
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2010, 11:36:19 AM »
Funny.  The tide turns.  I am not in +precision, I just have a different screen name.  You know nothing me either.  In fact, I was flying with you this weekend and having a pretty good time with it.  The level of respect I have for you and your squaddies is high, tainted with your mocking of my screen name which initiated this spat.  

The arrogance was not directed at you Karaya but to others who said "what has this guy ever posted".  I am not expousing a point of view as much asking the community to perhaps limit their comments to something useful instead of useless banter.

You want useless banter, post a useless thread.  This one is a great example.  Look at how many times it has been read and the utility of it is 0.  Did people open it because they are curious on how to become a radioactive poster, or just because two guys are having a written argument, who knows?  Perhaps the content is accurate and others may feel the same way?  

Look at the Brewster thread. Huge in information, awesome discussion, littered with juvenile stupidity.  The damage model thread, a recent example of a potentially good thread derailled by silly responses.  There are posters here who consistently post valid information that if newer flyers took the time to read many of the complaints from the MA might not be initiated.  Like the MA reactions to HO / Ramming et al, the insulting banter on 200 either encourages or dissuades that contact.  My observation is not to insult heavy participants in this community, but is to ask some to pause and think before they post a comment. The heavy posters do have a professional obligation to the community.  They have invested their time in learning the game and imparting this information.  It is sad to see some put an arrogant barrier of knowledge up and insult instead of training the new.

A community is only as good as the character of the people in it.  I am now off my soapbox on this.  

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2010, 11:39:05 AM »
I think the kid is just having some fun at everyone Else's expense just like allot of other teenager's of today's world. If he is Getting up your goat don't listen to him or pay any heed to him let him be. if he wants to annoy people to get to krustys level then so be it but he shall learn that once there we wont talk to him for his attitude to others so let him be :)

kid.... ha ha, combat vet.  Why is there a perception I am targeting Krusty.... ??  It would appear that my point on useless posting has been missed on this crowd...

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2010, 11:43:33 AM »
I agree this thread is full of useless banter and has 0 utility.  And that started with the first post.

Folks, play nice.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2010, 12:15:56 PM »
The only posts in this thread that made money was mine. We all know that as fact. Even though some folks like to joke to the opposite.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2010, 12:17:46 PM »
The only posts in this thread that made money was mine. We all know that as fact. Even though some folks like to joke to the opposite.

That is because you are another Master Wordsmith.  :devil
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2010, 12:36:37 PM »
I'm a jack of all trades but a master of none....
I only post here 'cause I find it fun.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2010, 12:56:13 PM »
Don't ya know it,
now he's a poet.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2010, 12:59:19 PM »
He's a lyrical mastermind.

Folks, play nice.